Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,284 members, 7,913,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ministers=working For God Or Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministers=working For God Or Devil? (572 Views)

God Or Devil: Who Should Be Feared More? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministers=working For God Or Devil? by cliffbecks: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2010
I read from one of free booklet given last October , I enjoyed the day to day reading it was an encouragement to us as Christians in this our nation .that more mega ministries will come out and do more to help our society.
Back to my topic – ministers working for God or devil, on 29th day reading heading – approve only things that are excellent; from phil1:9-10.
I want to understand it well. Our ministers are they uncorrectable and untouchable?

It reads, it’s like what some say about most successful ministers of the Gospel, accusing them of being fake, fraudulent and even occult .unfortunately, people who speak against God ministers in this manner are programming themselves for failure and reproach without knowing it.
God said in ps105:15 touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm “. Even if the minister of God were to do wrong thing, its not in your place to judge or revile him, sthe bible says “who art thou that judgest another man`s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth , yea,he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand “ Roms14:4 .
When it comes to God `s ministers be careful what you read, and be careful what you say ….

I want to understand so as ministers they can do anything and getaway with it .a minister of God can become a fraudster and we celebrity him? Sleep with other people wives, we say is all right because is a minister.
I smell seed of corruption around. I believe ministers are supposed to be living example in all face of life.
Do what you preach and preach what you do knowing that it’s holy, right, just before God and man.

In America I heard a minister was arrested for some kind of fraudulent act, what is happening to our Nigeria minister, I see our corruptive nature coming into our ministerial fold? God help us.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Can The Pentecostals Ever Unite? / Homosexuality In Nigeria: Go Online If You're Glad To Be Gay / Christians - Please Come And Exercise Your Faith In Your God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.