Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,838 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Road Maker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road Maker (337 Views)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Road Maker by haywhybamz(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
The greatest road maker

I know you might have heard of construction companies like julius berger, China civil engineering construction company (CCECC), arab contractors who are famous and trusted in building long lasting roads that can withstand the test of time. Most countries in the world trust this companies when it comes to construction works, how much more is your trust in the greatest road maker.
Today i want to talk about the greatest road maker, he is the alpha and omega, the lion of the tribe of judah, and here are few of the things he did that makes him the greatest road maker.
1. The read sea is the most difficult work in the history of construction works, yet the greatest road maker constructed a bridge in seconds.
2. Even when construction companies employ thousands to construct a 10km bridge, the greatest road maker used just one worker who is MOSES
3. Big construction companies make use of instrument like granite, yet the greatest road maker used a ROD

WHO IS THIS GREATEST ROAD MAKER??
HE is the author and finisher of our faith, He is the almighty GOD. To further ascertain my facts, the bible in the book of exodus 14:21(NIV)

"Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the LORD drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided"

In summary to everyone out there, when the road is rough and you have no where to go, when it looks like there's no way out, you may doubt the essence of your existence, even the bible says "In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Just pray to the greatest road maker and he will construct your life in the way that suits your destiny. Happy Sunday people.
OKERINDE AYOBAMI

(1) (Reply)

Apos Suleiman' Wife Says No Devil Can Scatter Their Love"we Dey Kampe No Shaking / The Oded Yinon Plan- The Plan To Expand Israel At The Expense Of Arab Countries. / CAN Demands Return To Old Curriculum On Religious Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.