Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,848 members, 7,948,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Kindly Help With NAFDAC Registration. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindly Help With NAFDAC Registration. (945 Views)

Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee / Food Exportation: My Experience With NAFDAC / How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee For Pure Water Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help With NAFDAC Registration. by light101: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
I just started a new company that is into production of air freshener(paper and liquid)

Right now, I need to register the products with Nafdac but since I don't have a standard factory as recommended by Nafdac, I write to ask for help.

The help I need here is, if you have a factory that you can allow me use to register my products I will be grateful. I am willing to pay for it. All the necessary information you may need to know about will be made available, e.g company registration and the said product.

My company is duly registered with CAC.
The product has a trademark name.

I live in Lagos.

Here are my contact details: 08156927852.
Koolscentngltd@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Kindly Help With NAFDAC Registration. by abikun(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi, I am currently handling two companies with the same contract manufacturing system in Abeokuta for NAFDAC registration. If you don't mind there is still room for any interested party to join.
Re: Kindly Help With NAFDAC Registration. by light101: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
abikun:
Hi, I am currently handling two companies with the same contract manufacturing system in Abeokuta for NAFDAC registration. If you don't mind there is still room for any interested party to join.

Please can you drop your contact so that I can reach you or you reach me through my above contact.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance Needed : Which Profitable Online Business Can I Do? / How To Make Millions From Plantain Farming Business In Nigeria / How To Venture Into A Legitimate And A Lucrative Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.