Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM (846 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by Drinokrane: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is the story of a talented Nigerian musician whose craze to belong at all costs led him into trouble in the United States of America.

Oyindamola Emmanuel popularly known as Dammy Krane who was arrested on Friday by the police in Miami, Florida for grand theft, credit card and identity fraud, was living a fake lifestyle and posting photographs of his exploits on Instagram to impress his fans.

Nemesis caught up with him when he contacted a private airline, Tap Jets, and used a stolen credit card to give himself a luxury treat on a private jet.

He didn’t stop there, he posted photographs of his enjoyment on his Instagram page.

Tap Jets claimed responsibility for handing the singer over to the police tweeting that he attempted to book Tap Jets flight using stolen credit card numbers. They vowed to prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

Such a crime in America could carry a maximum fine of $1,000 or so, and a sentence of up to one year in the county jail. As the value of the property received increases, so does the penalty. Felony credit card fraud in which property of significant value was obtained might be punishable by a $25,000 fine and 15 years in prison.

Tap Jets revealed that although they are not proud to have had Krane arrested, it was their duty to protect other companies from the fraud that would likely continue.

According to the airline, 24-year old Dammy Krane had the Jet App on his Samsung Galaxy S7 with which he made the bookings, and he continued to use different cards for the transaction until he used up to five.

According to Tapjet, the details on the card entered was different from the details given and the zip code.

”His accomplice also tried to purchase flight on another phone with yet another card. Total of 5 cards in an hour till one worked. We are 100% confident that our app was on that phone and order was placed via T-Mobile network from cell tower located in Miami area.

”We have coordinates of cell tower and proof that they took a car from that area to Opalacka airport. That’s where arrest took place. We are not proud about it. We want others to think twice before stealing from companies. .

”Technology is very sophisticated and being an airline, we have access to the latest. I hope you can help spreading the message that we are not on a witch hunt.

See Photos Of Him Chilling Inside The Jet;

Source; http://zenithhelm..is/2017/06/how-fake-lifestyle-lead-dammy-krane.html

Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by HungerBAD: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nothing special here.

If you can't do the time,then dont do the crime. He knew the risk of what he was getting into and he has no sympathy from me.

If he goes to jail. Then he should prepare to get deflowered(Disvirgined)there. America and South African prisons are notorious for making new entrants their brides.

Shameful.

3 Likes

Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by Drinokrane: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by Calismart(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
I wonder if this guy can bear the shame when he finally returns to Nigeria....
I know why i am saying this;I know my fellow Nigerians.

I remember when an actress,i think Georgina Onuoha or Ebube Nwagbo said that most of things celebrities show off on social media are not theirs,that most of them actually go to bed hungry.......

Just like DJ Exclusive said,Nigerians don't care where your money is coming from.
Once they see you flossing...You be chairman ni.

'But they way this jet people take catch dis guy surprise me o. Technology'
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by Homeboiy: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
He won be like wixkid

I no blame him. ..Almost all of them run street

Awon G boys

By the time u come out of jail. ur life go change

E beta go Malaysia carry cocaine than this sadHe won be like wixkid

Awon G boys

E beta go Malaysia carry cocaine than this
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by siie: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
This guy no get ot at all.. And dem go dey form street How u go do transaction with different types of credit cards with different names??! ..Even if na for naija wey don corrupt finish u try am, dem go hold u.. U con carry am go US ..Is u mad?!
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by 10eola(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
You cannot reap what you did not sow grin

If only we had functioning Police Departments like that of Miami...Nothing like Yahoo Yahoo will happen in Naija tongue
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by 10eola(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
He won be like wixkid

Awon G boys

Awon G boys

Why are you stammering grin
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by 10eola(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
He won be like wixkid

Awon G boys

Awon G boys

Why are you stammering grin
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin

A lot of ppol are faking shii in the name of social media..

A lot of ppol are juz bunch of pretenders juz to gain some LIKES & SHARES...isnt that BS? angry angry angry

Chaaai!
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by mroop(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
tank God I always live my life
Re: How Fake Lifestyle Lead Dammy Krane Into Trouble - ZHM by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
10eola:
You cannot reap what you did not sow grin

If only we had functioning Police Departments like that of Miami...Nothing like Yahoo Yahoo will happen in Naija tongue
yahoo yahoo dey happen 4 naija??

na oversea we dey export am go na!!

(1) (Reply)

So Uche Jombo Woke Up This Morning And Decided To Make A Fool Of Herself / See Comments: Fans React As Yvonne Nelson Goes Topless In A Photo / Nairalanders... Why Are There More Male Than Female On Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.