Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media (860 Views)

I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie / Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by newsynews: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
The official twitter handle of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is one handle you might want to follow if you want some dose of humor which is least expected of a government agency.

We all know Nigerians are beginning to behave like their celebrities who love to flaunt success and wealth on social media even though most of such life is fake. Well, EFCC took to twitter to advice against such especially now that singer Dammy Krane just got arrested for booking a private jet with fake credit cards. I kind of like the way the handle broke the advice down in pidgin English.

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-advice-efcc-gave-those-who-live-fake-life-on-social-media/

Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by Angeleena(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
true to it..because of stupid likes and whatever...nothing concern bird and tooth brush..
Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by Seeker17(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin
Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by mroop(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol.... this is strong
Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by alBHAGDADI: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Everyone at the airport will think Dammy Krane is a billionaire's son.

I would advice him to bail himself with all the likes and shares he got on instagram.

lalasticlala
Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by muyibaba222(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
baddest handler
Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by dollarcoolcat(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Words for the wise! Ignore the messenger but not the message..
Re: See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
As far as the music industry is concerned.
Dammy Krane has lost his integrity. E no
fit make am for nigeria against the white
linen wey nigerians give am don soak for diesel and palm oil.
Dammy Krane don use hin Krane lift trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Late Actress Moji Olaiya’s Offered Scholarship By Friends Of Actress / Genevive Nnaji Dishes Out Sultry Pose, Fans React To ‘hand’ Photo / Tiwa Savage, Waje, Debola Lagos And Arese Ugwu All Smiles In Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.