Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! (2065 Views)

Lalasticlala Set To Wed / My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by bayocute(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mama lala: My son, i saw segun going to work now putting on suit, but nah laptop u go siddon untop 4rm morning to nite.. Why??

Lala: Mum, i'm working as i sit down here and i'm getting paid..

Mama Lala: Mbanu, my pikin, hope u are not chache, hope u neva join dem yahoo yahoo boy?

Lala: Mama, I be d popular guy called Lalasticlala on NL.. I be supermod with dem fine gals crushing on me..

Mama lala: When u turn lalasticla abi weytin u kal am.. No be Chinedu we name u.. Mbanu, My pikin don join bad gang..

Lala: Mama biko, leave me, i don c CLEVEAGE and SNAKES to put for FB..Make i do my work..

Mama lala: MAKA WHY?? WHO DO DIS TO MY SON??..

Lala no ban me ooo, nah play i dey play oo.. Biko!cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by coolebux(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lalasnae' no go reason dis topic trust me
You for just put snake to help his orgasm , even na small one.
gringringrin
Lala will cum sharpalygrin
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by MEGGATRON(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by serverconnect(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hahahaha, Nice one.
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by auntysimbiat(f): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmmm...
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op ban dey hungry u abi grin
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
imagine angry grin
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by NwaAmaikpe: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
I salute the ban that is coming for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by NevetsIbot(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol. Lala lala lala.... Lala is coming for you
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by bayocute(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:
Op ban dey hungry u abi grin
lala nah mah paddy nah.. He cannot ban me
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by lalasticlala(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
OP. U r funny. Lol

My mum no get wahala. Na my street people & neighbours de wonder like that. But I no send them.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by Prince4945(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
lalasticlala:
OP. U r funny. Lol

My mum no get wahala. Na my street people & neighbours de wonder like that. But I no send them.

Uncle Lala abeg no forget our matter Biko (a***john4945@gmail.vom)
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by NeeKlaus: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
lalasticlala:
OP. U r funny. Lol

As long as the dough is coming in... You na Boss. grin

But Baba, how far? E don tey wey you put your picture for here o..
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by FreeSpirited: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
lalasticlala:
OP. U r funny. Lol

lala, how much are you paid per month?
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by Evablizin(f): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lols,lalasticlala the snake master,the do your work jarri,i don find snake tire today i wanted to help your ministry by cooking stew with snake for you this sunday but it didnt work out next time ooh
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by lalasticlala(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
NeeKlaus:

As long as the dough is coming in... You na Boss. grin

But Baba, how far? E don tey wey you put your picture for here o..

But I put my pre-wedding pictures the other time naa. U no see them?

1 Like

Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by iamharkinwaley: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oga Lala I tuale you Sir.
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by NeeKlaus: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
lalasticlala:

Which pre-wedding pictures?? That April Fool?

Ah! Sëun, you have a clown as a Mod.grin
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by bayocute(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
lalasticlala:
OP. U r funny. Lol

I just dey wonder nih.. U are reali trying ooO.. I don tok am already sey u no go ban me.. Corn and coconut awaits u 2nyt..
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by Vince77(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Everybody loves lalasticlala
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by Garrirevenge(f): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Today is sunday, so no snake things today.
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lala Nla grin

Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by Jfrankination(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2017
lol...lalasticlala better Mynd44 resemble strict person
Re: Drama Between Lalasticlala And His Mum.. Must Read!! by pablobellins(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
lalasticlala:

Ahhh, pls drop the link to the thread...

(1) (Reply)

Babcock Student Runs Mad After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (photos) / ... ..... .... / Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.