Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House (44053 Views)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by stifYan(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
with dis nonsense statement,dem go soon call her give her chieftancy title...some states go call her turn her youth ambassador....
Naija na wa ooo
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by EdDave(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is it just me or value seems to be losing value these days?
Not a fan of BB but I recognized that the housemates of the earlier series of BBN and BBA packed more "wollup" than this. Even their "bad"boys and girls had a certain level of rep.

Dang!
Still love my old skool me.
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by TinaAnita(f): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is what happens when a girl is not contented with whatever she has. I never knew that Debbie wore Uriel's dress. How pathetic.. I'd rather stoop so low to buy okrika clothes than borrow from anyone.. not all girls indulge in "borrow pose" pls
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by Nofuckgiven: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am still wondering how Debbie who is slim with no ass go wear this fat and big-hipped Uriel's dress? undecided
Liars everywhere. BTW nobody cares so buzz off
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
crazyABO:
It is she wore my dress angry damn tell me she purposely said that
Girls are snitches, they don't have each others back. always behaving like rivals. they don't wanna bend for one another.
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by timilehin007(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
crazyABO:
obviously she purposely said so. ..u and I know Uriel was one of the best when it comes to communicating wiyh good English at least when they were at bbnaija. ..she was polished to be sincere
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by Sparklee(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2017
The dress was recommended by triple T to debie, because it's soothed her the most on the particular role she was ask to play in the task.
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Is Uriel in the Nigerian Army? Whats with the black and brown camouflage on her legs.
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by Collyno82(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2017
crazyABO:
try reading it thus whether it will make sense. "it is, she wore my dress''.
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by timmydahpeace(f): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2017
crazyABO:
o boy...na so i open my mouth too oh....when i saw the bomb blast....na this set of people sent Buhari out of the country
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
abeg return my g string wey I borrow you, it's over three months now.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahah.......no be me ohhhh.
Re: Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House by crazyABO(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2017
timmydahpeace:

o boy...na so i open my mouth too oh....when i saw the bomb blast....na this set of people sent Buhari out of the country
lmao grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Yul Edochie's Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.