Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income (601 Views)

10 Legitimate Online Business / I Need Legitimate Online Business / A Legitimate Business Opportunity That Can Earn Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good evening guys. First of all I'd like to note that my desperation to make money has just made me lose 1200 to nairabet, that doesn't count among those I've lost since 2013... I've almost tried venturing into The Afonga business, you know na...

I'm almost done with school, graduating this month n I'm scared of life (money) before service by November. My dependent nature on my parents is irritating me n I really desperately need to make sustainable income...

P.S I have an android phone and a laptop, thanks.
Re: Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income by feelgoodInc: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
the future is in video and picture editing, if you can get hold of adobe master class software or adobe premium and learn everyday, for 2 years or so or get trained on it, it might just work out one day. look around you it's pictures and videos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income by nifemi25(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why not go for yahoo since you has a phone and a laptop. Just an advice
Re: Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2017
nifemi25:
Why not go for yahoo since you has a phone and a laptop. Just an advice

Your signature says it all.
Re: Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income by Reyer: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2017
I Have Met People Like You... There's No Money Like Fast Money... If You Understand Me... DM Me real quick
Re: Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Good evening guys. First of all I'd like to note that my desperation to make money has just made me lose 1200 to nairabet, that doesn't count among those I've lost since 2013... I've almost tried venturing into The Afonga business, you know na...

I'm almost done with school, graduating this month n I'm scared of life (money) before service by November. My dependent nature on my parents is irritating me n I really desperately need to make sustainable income...

P.S I have an android phone and a laptop, thanks.

Bro. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Bro. Are you in Lagos?

I'm in Ogun state, would relocate baq to Lagos after I'm done with school in the next two months.

(1) (Reply)

Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar In Lagos / Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship FLTA (full Bright Scholarship) 2018 / Every Success Story Is Also A Story Of Great Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.