Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story (51557 Views)

Interpol Rescues Nigerians, Others From Sex Trafficking In Mali (Photos) / Four Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Sex Trafficking With Rituals. / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by misano(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
9jakohai:

And how do you know she went there for prostitution?
It is possible she was deceived, you know.
Do have some empathy, even for sinners.

She know. She dey form ignorant.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by SilvanusII(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
pweetyoge:

Yes i did read and secondly it is not everything you believe from the media( word for word). if u took ur time to actually understand my point before dashing at ur keypad, i am certain you would see where i said it was my research topic. 8 in 10 homes claim one aunty or sister or known figure told them to tag along( They v heard stories, they know watsup, at least d deported ones must v said sometin, news fly,rumours cn not be contained). so yes they aint really as naive as they claim.
Lastly,to u...i made my points without necessarily being insultive(it shows the kinda person i am) unlike you who tagged me as rude and empty. dont let anyone deceive u tonight to think u made a point attacking me, because u did not. The last time i checked constructive criticism is still very much allowed as an individual. So pls GROW up and learn how to interact more on public forum. ciao

You actually kid yourself by believing that tripe u initially posted was constructive criticism. It was judgement and u had ur gavel, robes and wig all primed for the moment. This isn't even any better, but seeing as ur education in humanity and empathy is sadly lacking, it's no skin off my teeth to school u, ur loud claims at having obtained a degree on a subject u evidently know nothing about not withstanding.

misano:

Most of diz girls know. I'm in Benin & I see diz girls everyday. They just wanna make quick cash abroad but when they are arrested they blame D 'madam' & form ignorant.

Its safe to say that ALL Nigerians are thieves, fraudsters and drug peddlers because most of the ones seen by the foreigners are, not so? Because u think most of the girls know doesn't mean some were not kidnapped, swindled after paying huge sums of money or truly misled into thinking they'd be provided jobs not ashawo-related. Be wary of hasty generalization...something the prev wannabe project writer should av realised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by misano(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
xynerise:
They knew what Italy stands for . Forget story

Thank U. Italy for every Benin girl means international prostitution. They all know what they are going there to do. Even D parents know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by misano(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
pweetyoge:

Yes i did read and secondly it is not everything you believe from the media( word for word). if u took ur time to actually understand my point before dashing at ur keypad, i am certain you would see where i said it was my research topic. 8 in 10 homes claim one aunty or sister or known figure told them to tag along( They v heard stories, they know watsup, at least d deported ones must v said sometin, news fly,rumours cn not be contained). so yes they aint really as naive as they claim.
Lastly,to u...i made my points without necessarily being insultive(it shows the kinda person i am) unlike you who tagged me as rude and empty. dont let anyone deceive u tonight to think u made a point attacking me, because u did not. The last time i checked constructive criticism is still very much allowed as an individual. So pls GROW up and learn how to interact more on public forum. ciao

One billion likes for U. Anything U do in life will bring U multiple blessings. Perfect reply.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Bondesniger(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by misano(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
SilvanusII:

You actually kid yourself by believing that tripe u initially posted was constructive criticism. It was judgement and u had ur gavel, robes and wig all primed for the moment. This isn't even any better, but seeing as ur education in humanity and empathy is sadly lacking, it's no skin off my teeth to school u, ur loud claims at having obtained a degree on a subject u evidently know nothing about not withstanding.

Its safe to say that ALL Nigerians are thieves, fraudsters and drug peddlers because most of the ones seen by the foreigners are, not so? Because u think most of the girls know doesn't mean some were not kidnapped, swindled after paying huge sums of money or truly misled into thinking they'd be provided jobs not ashawo-related. Be wary of hasty generalization...something the prev wannabe project writer should av realised

So somebody picks U up from D street and gives U free ticket abroad, then U think U will not pay back? So U still think Father Christmas exists. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by koxi: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
pweetyoge:
same story line all the time. my project topic was on child/girl trafficking, during my research i realised greed, unhealthy competition n poverty is the underlying factor. They claim ignorance bt the truth is they know exactly what they are getting into. They are not as naive and stupid as the media portrays the story. They all know either one way or the other( old stories, friends,neighbour who has done same) , but the love for quick money and the obodo oyibo syndrome blur and becloud the right sense of reasoning. who travels outside a country through the desert without knowing it is fishy? Pls they should cut us some slack with the same old gist all the time...

I agree with you and can't help but wonder who they're trying to deceive...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by slysneh: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2017
LALASTICLALA WHERE U TAKE CONCOCT DIS LIE FROM ANYWAYS STOP ME FOR IYANA IPAJA I DON REACH
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by t2luv1: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2017
mirabel001:
Edo state

From one female to another female all you could come with is 'EDO STATE" wow.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by lenghtinny(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2017
SilvanusII:

If you actually READ this piece, she claimed she had immediately asked if she was going to prostitute when her supposed auntie told her of the pharmacy attendant offer. Because you av seen it all and heard it all shouldn't color ur judgements. Its your type of person I hope NEVER to attend to me at public places. Rude, assuming and empty
Oga leave story...
Wetin that girl dey yarn na format to garner pity jare... Nowadays, even a 10 year old girl in Benin knows Wetin dey Sup when those evil aunties mentions Italy... Italy and prostitution goes hand in hand in a conversation in Edo even in the core villages...
That one claiming ignorance na wash..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Same storyline. Sex trafficking/child trafficking is the 3rd largest illegal business after Arms and drugs.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by sonofoluku: 1:05am On Jun 05, 2017
pweetyoge:
same story line all the time. my project topic was on child/girl trafficking, during my research i realised greed, unhealthy competition n poverty is the underlying factor. They claim ignorance bt the truth is they know exactly what they are getting into. They are not as naive and stupid as the media portrays the story. They all know either one way or the other( old stories, friends,neighbour who has done same) , but the love for quick money and the obodo oyibo syndrome blur and becloud the right sense of reasoning. who travels outside a country through the desert without knowing it is fishy? Pls they should cut us some slack with the same old gist all the time...

Babe u too make sense..they think e r fools.Na the oyibo people wey dey beleive their lies na him I blame.She knew fully well she willne a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Broderick555: 1:10am On Jun 05, 2017
As a Warri guy if nah me she dey tell diz kind story I for don leave back-hand for her joy make she for nor get joy ;DAs a Warri guy if nah me she dey tell diz kind story I for don leave back-hand for her joy make she for nor get joy
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Rococo: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Yet more girls still want to go to Italy. Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Kworopshun: 2:18am On Jun 05, 2017
So delta babes dey do this work too? Una wan copy those useless Benin girls ni?
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2017
SilvanusII:

If you actually READ this piece, she claimed she had immediately asked if she was going to prostitute when her supposed auntie told her of the pharmacy attendant offer. Because you av seen it all and heard it all shouldn't color ur judgements. Its your type of person I hope NEVER to attend to me at public places. Rude, assuming and empty

If I want pity, why can't I come out as a saint. The girl could be lying.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Maski87: 4:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Bull shiet story
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by davidif: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2017
imasong005:
Thank God for a Nigeria film that brought to open the activities of those involved in human trafficking . I would have fallen a victim, but then I had watched the movie. My mum who was ignorant of what I was been coarsed to go into, was very happy and encouraging me to travel to Italy. I had to tell her that there are no job anywhere for me safe for prostitution. I have to let her watch the movie. I believed strongly that before the movie so many people were ignorant, but after then, I refused to believe that those girls don't know what they were getting into. I so rest my case.

What film is that?
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by HeGeMon(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2017
I love you for this, very objective & correct, hmm so nairaland has ladies riding high on intellects. We go start romance oo. Kudos
pweetyoge:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by seun1960(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Why do some people believe them... those girls in Italy know actually what they are into, they tend to claim that it's one aunty or the other that traffick them from Nigeria to Libya or Italy. My brothers my sisters all na wash. Same format everyday and Mumu oyinbo will believe them and give them passport. Naija get sense die... ever since I was born I don they hear same story. I urge everyone not to believe this people even those people that came from Libya the last time are lying when they are caught that's when they speak up. Ok I remember those benin girls fighting each other in Italy thr last time, we all know that they are ashawo and they are fighting because of customer. Guy let's think wise. ALL OF THEM ARE ASHAWO USING YAHOO FORMAT FOR OYINBO AFTER THEY ARE CAUGHT.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
EternalTruth:
Edo girls. Na dem.
Her sister is on nairaland with the moniker 2dugged
hehehe, this is what tribalism does to people, how did you feel when you went back to read and found out she was not from Edo state? , tribalism is synonymous with stupidity, I can bet your tribe will also have something synonymous with it,but hey, I am too sensible to drag myself in the mud with pigs who's daily lives revolve round making tribal comments on this forum, i bet seeing this thread must have given you adrenaline rush and it probably gave you an erection knowing you had someone from the state to mention ,smh
Back to the topic, anyone that left this country after 1998 and still says she didn't know what she was going to do there is a bloody liar, infact everything is agreed on ,including the total amount plus interest you will pay before you are handed over to the trolley,its an open secret, this girls on getting there when they realise it will take a long time to pay up, hand themselves over to the police and come up with stories like this to put the sponsor in trouble so she will not pay, it happens all the time, it was so rampant that at one time the sponsors started having the guarantors for the girl they intend to carry as leverage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by dustydee: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2017
imasong005:
Thank God for a Nigeria film that brought to open the activities of those involved in human trafficking . I would have fallen a victim, but then I had watched the movie. My mum who was ignorant of what I was been coarsed to go into, was very happy and encouraging me to travel to Italy. I had to tell her that there are no job anywhere for me safe for prostitution. I have to let her watch the movie. I believed strongly that before the movie so many people were ignorant, but after then, I refused to believe that those girls don't know what they were getting into. I so rest my case.
I didn't know they traffic men for prostitution too. Do Italian women patronise men on the streets?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by shaybebaby(f): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2017
You people have no shred of humanity in you but I believe it is the same ignorance of the world outside the shores of Nigeria that makes you lot chat sh1t.
I've seen these some of these girls plying their trade and it is deplorable. Animals in a zoo are given more dignity than these girls.

Even if they were trafficked, the treatment of the African girls is worse than the girls from eastern Europe doing the same job. Eastern European girls line the roadside during the daytime time because it safer and less chances of them getting hurt. They are given chairs to sit whilst waiting for any interested punter to stop.

Not so for my black sisters. They are taken out in the dead of the night, with nothing but a crude fire to keep them warm. Once they see a car driving by, they are up in the middle of the road in nothing, in nothing more than their underwear shaking their azzes (I mean as in dancing not just walking) in desperation.
All for what? A five euro shag.

I was depressed when I witnessed this. Even if they are to be used for such, package it and give them a little dignity. They are on the fringes of society there. But again, the men that are their handlers are no better. Don't know about northern Italy but in the south, all I have seen of black men is drug dealing and hawking stuff on the beach.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by pweetyoge(f): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2017
SilvanusII:

Hey kiddo, stop trying to sound like a fool. u are doing more harm than good to urself. i can read in between lines unlike u who just types with all sentiments and grief. pls i also can not help but notice how u are trying so much to make use of words so it looks like u r intelligent and doing a good job with ur poor knowledge of philosophy and logic. because u also v committed the fallacy of hasty generalization as u earlier mentioned. so do me well by not quoting me ever again n stick to ur opinion while i stick to mine. ( and for ur claims of me being a wannabe project writer, u rily should reread that line n ask urself if it makes common sense to u). like i said earlier, stop trying too hard..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by galaxy2020(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Better come back home. you think getting job abroad is easy?
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Ikville(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2017
.... if I ran to the police they would deport me.”

... I hid in the bath, and the police took the other girls and the madam.”

Any girl dat wud come out to say she was deceived to travel to Italy for prostitution is deceiving herself. Even a kid knows wot Italy is associated wit as far as Nigerian girls r concerned
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by miketayo(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2017
SilvanusII:

You have typed so much and yet said nothing..
If these girls hate prostitution they would have gone to the police nd get deported, even d madam threatened her with deportation, meaning its an option.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by horlaydhay(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Oga she didn't talk about having valid visa and you talk about the girl not knowing what she is getting to, she should be more suspicious when they didn't present any visa to her in the first place.
SilvanusII:

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by Olabestonic001(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2017
SilvanusII:

Seems you're into arranging such girls to Italy. Its a common knowledge that Italy for these girls is synonymous to prostitution; unless you're living in denial. I am as sure as that lady; this particular lady knows that she'll very likely end in prostitution in Italy! Though I attribute their desire to still slug it out on greed hinged on 3 prime deception they've believed:
(1) Most of these girls are sexually active and knows its not such a 'biggie' to use it to get what they want. There's that madam that they know who made it in that way too. To them, better use your better sex prowess to make it like them too.
(2) They can easily claim ignorance if things go awry. They'll simply claim being trafficked and the worst would be deportation.
(3) They know gullible UNICEF or all these bodies will believe their stories.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by SilvanusII(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2017
I'm amused at all the really daft mentions I av received so far o. So ppl cannot be taken abroad under false claims of providing jobs Just a couple of years back, the internet was buzzing with job opportunities in Qatar and some other oil-rich arab state. Ppl were asked to get their flight tickets with promises of payment on the other side only to get there and be forced into SLAVERY for less than peanuts. I also wonder how many of the idiot girls who av replied me wud not mellow if their used menstrual pads, blood and hair were used to threaten them. All I'm saying, because the narrative SEEMS similar doesn't mean her story is not different. She claims to have been taken under false pretenses. Its not for Y'ALL to tell us how sexually active she was prior leaving Nigeria, or how many boys in the hood she fvckked. Quit acting like the judgemental and sanctimonous know-it-all pricks that y'all are.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story by rajkrm(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.