Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,138 members, 7,970,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) (45461 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Dcomrade:
I'm kind of curious, like seriously what's this man into for a living because all what we hear is warri billionaire cheesy

Is "Warri billionaire" an occupation? lipsrsealed

Let me ask ifa, am coming
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=Dcomrade post=57196745]I'm kind of curious, like seriously what's this man into for a living because all what we hear is warri billionaire cheesy

Is "Warri billionaire" an occupation? lipsrsealed[/quote maybe he his the only billionaire in warri..
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Jssamuel33(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2017
All the shit for 2019 *smh
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by buchilino(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2017
NOW I UNDERSTAND Y DELTA WILL NOT JOIN BIAFRA. DEY R BREEDING MUSLIMS.
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by 2shure: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2017
I strong like rock ayiri nor fit take me..bless me.
I greet u bros.wetin dey menu list.
Everyone dey careful
Nor body wan fall down.
If ai vex.
I go break your hand.
Break your leg.
Vex again break fast for express
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Richiest(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
The Uwaoyiboyami of Warri Kingdom aka Akulagba. Who he pain make he go jump enter river Niger......... Some of una don dey this hate business for donkey years and yet nothing to show for it.....

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Dcomrade:

Lol.. . and it seems he's preparing himself for an elective position too grin
sure!
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Dcomrade:
I'm kind of curious, like seriously what's this man into for a living because all what we hear is warri billionaire cheesy

you just found out he's a Muslim, and it shocked you, hence, your reaction.

Some of you call e-money a successful Ibo man, but want to know what ayiri do for a living. Ask tompolo, asari, ateke Tom etc, how they made their money.
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by ozo13(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Luminee(f): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Nice, wishing all our Muslim Bro and Sis well during this fasting period...wait o dat small pikin just dey appear dey disappear grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2017
obataokenwa:
If he's a Muslim... all news about him not interested anymore.... thrown into the dustbin
lol! You Christians are the worst when it comes to handling others. Wetin concern you and him religion?

Go and die!

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
lol! You Christians are the worst when it comes to handling others. Wetin concern you and him religion?

Go and die!
Is my choice... I've discovered he didn't choose to be a terrorist by joining ur religion. deal with it
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Dcomrade:

I don't know if he is a billionaire or not. I am not privy to his bank account details.

However, I know he runs a lot of contracts at Chevron's Escravos Facility and he does a lot of contracts for other oil companies in Warri, Delta State. He supplies stuff, hires out house boats, supplies dredgers and barges etc.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Whatever anybody has to say about him, he is indeed a blessed man and very humble unlike some so called millionaires. He is into Oil and Gas in the downstream and midstream Sectors. He owns many fuel stations in Niger Delta states and also one of d biggest depots in the Niger delta in warri. Not to mention other biz he is into. He is indeed a gud man who is truly loved by his people.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2017
abeg is he a Muslim??
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by OwoLee(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
TinaAnita:
Is he not the same person that promised to give Efe N50‎m coupled with a new car whether he wins or not? A typical African man hardly keeps his word anyway so I'm not surprised. That explains why our politicians never fulfils campaign promises. Fake people here and there.

Did he personally say it out with his own mouth, or on twitter handle etc. or you saw it on nairaland and thought it was real? verify information before judging...
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by ekensi01: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2017
blingxx:

sometimes I wonder why you comment at all
Like so people the waka like devil the find trouble, waytin con concern my comment with you?
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by ekensi01: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Emma5097:

Only you collect FTC and STC. You no even say make you use your church or mosque mind and yet una go complain of corruption......
Guy na my phone do that thing oh network wahala. no b on purpose
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by ekensi01: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
azimibraun:
Bros abeg talk...
Reply quote reserve.
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Akpacha(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Dcomrade:

Lol.. . and it seems he's preparing himself for an elective position too grin
. They never for once show him with poor street pple when election is near now he start jumping to market to buy roasted plantain and maize that he wouldn't eat just for d show and d poor pple would line up to cast vote for him. I pity Nigeria youths they can easily be decieved.
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Dollabiz: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2017
When he's fuckingb too.we will hear
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by jude33084(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Dcomrade:

God Bless you for that cool
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by babapressy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by lereinter(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
ase
ase buruku
using gej money to break fast..
Re: Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rich man eating eating with rich men is all i see cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / Victoria Chintex Assassinated In Kaduna / #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.