Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) (419 Views)

National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by ebubefavou: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 ex-housemate, Bisola, in an interview with the Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Channels TV Rubbin Minds, talked about being called an angry bully, her relationship with ThinTallTony, Efe, the ugly incident with TBoss and Kemen.

On being a bully, she said;

“That is not the true statement of who I am [but] I try as much as possible to let myself out when I am upset. I have lived a number of years of my life, bottling things in, and it didn’t do me any good. I walk around with a lump in my chest upset at somebody who doesn’t even know that they upset me.
“So, if you make me upset, I just let it out. And once it’s out there, it is done. So when people were saying [that I was a bully], I thought may be it was their own way to trying to make me look bad on the show.”
“I am not a bully. May be I talk a lot because I am a bit expressive, but I am not a bully,” she added.

On getting to the final stage of the competition, Bisola said;

“I never even thought I would make it to the final. There were so many talented people in the house.”
Bisola also spoke about ThinTallTony, saying she had thought he would emerge the winner of the show.

“To me, he was very entertaining, creative, funny. I saw him as a threat and I did tell him a couple of times. Because of these, I thought he was going to make it to the finals.”
Asked if she has had a proper conversation with TTT since the show ended, she said,

“No. I didn’t want to dwell on that. I don’t think he has anything to explain to me. He has apologised.”

Here are videos;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/not-bully-bisola-speaks-bullying-thintalltony-tboss-new-interview-videos.html

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Jisos.
Who snapped that pic?
Re: ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by heykims(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2017
I no read abeg
Enough of all these shitty news pls
Let's celebrate our brains not d nude models.. .
Re: ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by mroop(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
I can see
Re: ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by Afrok(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Is BBNaija not over? shey anytime dey use d word ex means its in the past? make dem go do other things nah apart from carrying the title "ex-BBNaija" upandan.

Well; these naughty girls should continue to look like bull with their nose rings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by bentlywills(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2017
undecided
Re: ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by Benjom(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Now she has set the record straight, let's move on.
Re: ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video) by smartty68(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Who ever took her that photo made her look like a goblin. She looks like a bully but she ain't one because she's jovial a lot of times.

(1) (Reply)

Lynched Ghanaian Soldier, Captain Mahama To Be Buried Friday / Kechi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Gets Standing Ovation On America’s Got ... / VIDEO: Tonto Dikeh Dresses Like Man To Attend Fathers’ Day At Son’s School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.