Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Need Info To Study In GERMANY!!! Please Drop All Necessary Info! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Info To Study In GERMANY!!! Please Drop All Necessary Info! (430 Views)

KWASU Post-utme 2018 Screening Form Is Out(all Necessary Informations Available) / Please I Need Info On Caritas University / Unilag!!! Aspirants 2017 Please Drop Your Whatapps Number To Join The Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info To Study In GERMANY!!! Please Drop All Necessary Info! by olujuwonj(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2017
I have been considering a masters in Germany for a while now, though I had a friend who is already study in there, but the painful part is that he never replied any of my messages.

currently another friend of my is preparing to travel to Germany sometimes in September this year, still I couldn't get first hand information.

I would be pleased if nairalanders could help me with the required info, in all aspect, mostly in the area of financial requirement, importance of learning the language before traveling and key points to note.

I will be pleased to hear from you all, thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need Info To Study In GERMANY!!! Please Drop All Necessary Info! by eezeribe(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: I Need Info To Study In GERMANY!!! Please Drop All Necessary Info! by olujuwonj(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
eezeribe:
lalasticlala,Mynd44
please eezeribe i really don't get what you ment

(1) (Reply)

Are You In 100level Or A Jambite?come Over Here! / Microsoft 70-734 Questions - Here's What No One Tells You About 70-734 Dumps / Did You Know That.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.