Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Somebody Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Please Help!!! (1327 Views)

Somebody please help! Don't skip / Somebody Please Help, It Might Cost A Life / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Right from time, i have been a very active and hardworking person. Lately, I notice I get tired easily. I don't know if its due to stress, or I'm just sick.

Before now, I can play football for hours but now I find it hard to jog for few minutes.

Please I need someone to help me out, is there any drug that can regulate my body system?
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2017
dude you need an urgent check up, go see a cardiologist before its late
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
it appears you have low energy levels grin grin grin
Check google for foods that give higher energy for your daily activities tongue
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
karlz:
dude you need an urgent check up, go see a cardiologist before its late

Thank you
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
CHeapTins:
it appears you have low energy levels grin grin grin
Check google for foods that give higher energy for your daily activities tongue

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by gawab: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
uselessIDIOT:
Right from time, i have been a very active and hardworking person. Lately, I notice I get tired easily. I don't know if its due to stress, or I'm just sick.

Before now, I can play football for hours but now I find it hard to jog for few minutes.

Please I need someone to help me out, is there any drug that can regulate my body system?
Your body acid level is high. Eat alkaline forming foods or herbal formulation that will correct this. What's app 08184408033 www.totalhealthlamd.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

After abusing women who go come take care of you as you dey old your boys abi
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Redoil: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
solasoulmusic:

me wey no abuse u come take care of me
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Redoil:
me wey no abuse u come take care of me
it is well with you and all that concerns you Amen thanks
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by meeky007(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

it also happened to me. sometimes when i wake nd try to stnd up forcefully, theres a way my eyes do, as if i will fall down.
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Bezijakes: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can address this issue. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to address our health issues. These products are 100% natural with no side effects and highly efficacious. Pls contact me 4 more details : whatsapp 08061290239, email: bezijacob281@gmail.com
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
solasoulmusic:

na wa oh grin
na so you dey vex?
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

na wa oh grin
na so you dey vex?
Forgive me o but you were harsh on us
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Forgive me o but you were harsh on us

That's how 99% of you behave now
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

That's how 99% of you behave now
you have dated them all abi first of all that's an unfair conclusion. Women are not to just be subjugated anyhow God gives women vision to keep a home it's the wisdom that we pray for you Men to lead us but not in a wicked way but loving Way
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
solasoulmusic:
you have dated them all abi first of all that's an unfair conclusion. Women are not to just be subjugated anyhow God gives women vision to keep a home it's the wisdom that we pray for you Men to lead us but not in a wicked way but loving Way

99% is a fair percentage. almost all girls are bad now, that's why we (Men) are complaining.
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

99% is a fair percentage. almost all girls are bad now, that's why we (Men) are complaining.

Choose a woman
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Choose a woman

okay I choose you

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

okay I choose you
aww bless you I'm blushing
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by sisisioge: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2017
I think you need vitamin supplements, plenty of sleep, plenty of water and nourishing foods...and all will be well. If issue persisit after a week of that regimen, biko go see a doctor. Persistent fatigue should be taken seriously. If you be girl now, we for wonder if you don swallow something cheesy
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2017
solasoulmusic:
aww bless you I'm blushing

so when do we start? grin
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2017
sisisioge:
I think you need vitamin supplements, plenty of sleep, plenty of water and nourishing foods...and all will be well. If issue persisit after a week of that regimen, biko go see a doctor. Persistent fatigue should be taken seriously. If you be girl now, we for wonder if you don swallow something cheesy

Thank you bro, I think I will go with your advice
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

so when do we start? grin
When your ready
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
solasoulmusic:
When your ready

if I may ask, what are we starting? grin
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

if I may ask, what are we starting? grin
My brother I don't know o na you dey yarn I dey flow
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Brownzola(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Look for any of the address and buy these two things there. You will thank God within a week of usage. C247and choleduz. You can also check the nameson google for prior knowledge.

If ure not in any of the state where the offices are located, lets talk for further directive. Whatsapp or call only 07035071971.
Note: Ensure u give this pin to the attendance of any of the visited office. AF864853. Omotuka Abidemi. 2.opening time nation wide 10am to 5pm monday tru sat

Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
solasoulmusic:
My brother I don't know o na you dey yarn I dey flow

Can we talk somewhere else, like BBM?
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brownzola:
Look for any of the address and buy these two things there. You will thank God within a week of usage. C247and choleduz. You can also check the nameson google for prior knowledge.

If ure not in any of the state where the offices are located, lets talk for further directive. Whatsapp or call only 07035071971.
Note: Ensure u give this pin to the attendance of any of the visited office. AF864853. Omotuka Abidemi. 2.opening time nation wide 10am to 5pm monday tru sat

I've sent you a message
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

Can we talk somewhere else, like BBM?

Send me a pm
Re: Somebody Please Help!!! by uselessIDIOT(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Send me a pm
done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proven Fibroid Treatment Without Surgery In Nigeria (tested Natural Remedy) / Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go / Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.