Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Journey To Having Big Butts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Journey To Having Big Butts (1155 Views)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Having Big Butts by 9jaBabeOfficial: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2017
So there is this colleague of mine in the office that has this perfect body. Tall, not fat but has a big and wide booty. No homo, but I so admire hers even tho I'm used to seeing ladies with such heavy package.

I wondered what her secret was.... I'm a lepa from bone to bone, but blessed with tiger marks (stretch marks) and that consoled me that my destiny can only be delayed but cannot be denied, but I got tired of this delayed destiny, I wanted it ASAP....
Back to my colleague....

I noticed she eats groundnut, even buys the ones we keep in the office for everyone. That was how I started eating groundnut like my life depended on it, forgetting where the good Lord brought me from... The dreaded land of boiled pimples.
1st pimple came and I thought it was because I was about to "leak" down there, small by small they started appearing like boil, on my goddamn face, nyash I no see.

Mbanu, I cannot come and go and loose out on having that perfect body shape, and also loose my manageable fine face. No selfies, no videos, cos of my boiled pimples.... I stopped eating groundnut immediately, treated my face nicely, got my groove back and I have accepted my fate, let me manage the tiger marks for now at least that assures me that all hope is not lost.

I'm not relenting though as I am about to start squats cos I heard it works too. I only hope I won't start walking like someone that had an orgy.

#NaijaBabe

https://web.facebook.com/pg/naijababeofficial/posts/
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Naija babe, we are in this together sister. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by 7footre(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
And you can't even put up a picture of the current state of d nyach to help us follow you properly and monitor your progress through this journey?

Kwantinu
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Naija babe, we are in this together sister. grin lipsrsealed

Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
dy careful with d squats o,i rememba dose days wey we dy do am as punishment 4 sch,if u try climb stairs or go uphill,na collapsing tins direct.
u go dy waka ur leg just dy twerk on im own.
god punish snr arewa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=itsJude post=57212769][/quote]

Judeyjude, what is it na? tongue
Re: My Journey To Having Big Butts by stevecantrell: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
ok but squats are likely to make your butt smaller.
unless youre body building and using protien supplements...

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Hottest Sex Positions For When She Wants It Rough / Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation / Woman Blasts Lady Who Bewitched Her Husband To Spend Over £16,000 On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.