Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? (5461 Views)

Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
they say that they dont men and men are A-Z wrong

they act as if we men are pigs and irritating but they are hypocrites

Abeg reason this thing with me

they dont like men and all things men as far as sex is concerned

Why do they use preek like dildos , who una dey fool?

lesbianism fire , forget plenty story , una no just like the emotional load we men bring into ur life and want longer sex

You are getting it wrong...Sex goes beyond penetration, it encompasses the use of hands, orals, legs etc.... I think the idea of being a lesbian or gay...isn't about the way the sexual act is carried out...but who the person's mentality is comfortable having the sexual act with.
In essence, as simple as kissing or caressing of bobbi is...a lesbian would still want a woman to do it to her rather than a man....so being straight or homo...is all in the mind
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
redbeans:
oral ke? Oral B ni?
Yyes, oral//sex...it's more effective in achieving female orgasm than penetration. Any thing that mimics mastur/\bation is key.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Okay...I can't comman waste posts on all of una. Stay here...more are coming.

Hypothesis1: I said it on another thread that, few Nigerian men can handle the truth without judging you. God bless these guys that proved me right cheesy.
Maybe your assertion that "99.2% of men can't use their preek well" is the reason they're tagging you lesbian. Not even an anti-male feminist can make such utterance smiley
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by pocohantas(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:

Maybe your assertion that "99.2% of men can't use their preek well" is the reason they're tagging you lesbian. Not even an anti-male feminist can make such utterance smiley
I am not and I can never ever be a lesbian. I'm as straight as an erect preek, not all are straight though.

I just felt playing with figures wink.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I am not and I can never ever be a lesbian. I'm as straight as an erect preek, not all are straight though.

I just felt playing with figures wink.
Ok then.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by snowlord(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Hmmm....Have you been watching The L Word, Jude?

Before you consider the machinery, yes, there's first the emotional connection. Lesbians also find the female body physically more arousing than the male form. Arousal is important for sexual intimacy. And not all lesbians use strap-ons, though it isn't hypocrisy if they want to mix things up ; a lot of lesbians engage in non-penetrative sex - cunniligus and tribbing to stimulate the clitoris and not the vagina. Even when using fingers, they massage the area around the clit, as a girl would when she's masturbating. It can't be hard to imagine that a girl would know what buttons to press since she has the same equipment.
chizos,c ur visual description,i comment my reserv.y u dh watch dat kind tin undecided ?
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by snowlord(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin lalasnakelala ,guy i like tif dz ur moniker,d tin hilarious die
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
I see you're a fan of 'the L word'... great movie, Eh?

Anyways... before sex could Happen, there has to be Some form of attraction established. Some lesbians enjoy penetration And some don't. They Just don't wanna be penetrated by MALES. get it? the penetration isn't the problem. it's the person doing it That is.

let's put it this way... Since sex is basically same thing, regardless of gender, would you love to get a mind blowing Blôw-job from a Gay dude? I mean, it's the same thing, right? grin

So, You see...It has more to do with Who's Fücking you than what is.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Estharfabian:
I see you're a fan of the L word... great movie, Eh?

anyways... before sex could Happen, there has to be a form of attraction established. Some lesbian enjoy penetration And some don't. They Just don't wanna be penetrated by MALES. get it? the penetration isn't the problem. it's the person doing it That is.

let's put it this way... Since sex is basically same thing, regardless of gender, would you love to get a mind blowing Mouth Action from a Gay dude? I mean, it's the same thing? grin

So, You see...It has more to do with Who's Fucking you than what is.
Pretty insightful grin grin
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Pretty insightful grin grin
lol. grin

Glad I could help.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by XINZ: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

Anyways... before sex could Happen, there has to be Some form of attraction established. Some lesbians enjoy penetration And some don't. They Just don't wanna be penetrated by MALES. get it? the penetration isn't the problem. it's the person doing it That is.

let's put it this way... Since sex is basically same thing, regardless of gender, would you love to get a mind blowing Blôw-job from a Gay dude? I mean, it's the same thing, right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You are getting it wrong...Sex goes beyond penetration, it encompasses the use of hands, orals, legs etc.... I think the idea of being a lesbian or gay...isn't about the way the sexual act act carried out...but who the person is person's mentality is comfortable having the sexual act with.
In essence, as simple as kissing or caressing of bobbi is...a lesbian would still want a woman to do it to her rather than a man....so being straight or homo...is all in the mind

I think you're absolutely right.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by queenfav(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:
You can hate Trump but love America...very normal.

They don't hate preek, maybe they hate the fact that 99.2% of men can't use their preek well. They hate the fact that they don't derive much satisfaction from a human preek. Once some men cum, they jump down like a monkey and sleep off...leaving the woman with a lifetime of no orgasm.

A woman knows the spot that works for her, her fellow woman should know it too. I also heard they do more of oral, it's not all about preek, but satisfaction.

lol @ "jump down a like monkey ".. Just kill me!
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Cinderella5(f): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:
You can hate Trump but love America...very normal.

They don't hate preek, maybe they hate the fact that 99.2% of men can't use their preek well. They hate the fact that they don't derive much satisfaction from a human preek. Once some men cum, they jump down like a monkey and sleep off...leaving the woman with a lifetime of no orgasm.

A woman knows the spot that works for her, her fellow woman should know it too. I also heard they do more of oral, it's not all about preek, but satisfaction.

you killed it.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Cinderella5(f): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Not everyone likes the sweat from men's bodies. Hard-core lesbians don't. But that's one turn on for me, I guess we are all built differently.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Because Dildõ doesn't nut after 3mins and leave them hanging... undecided
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice one cheesy
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by sauceEEP(m): 5:24am On Jun 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:
Aunty, with all these indepth analysis, and the shameless way you're trying to defend them, I hereby declare you guilty.

Bloody lesbian... grin

Not only a Bloody lesbian but also a sex freak ironically saying 92.5% of women have high sex urge but pretend.
Let her go for even Cucumber, she's use to it at least she's open to tell us her status grin
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Not only a Bloody lesbian but also a sex freak ironically saying 92.5% of women have high sex urge but pretend.
Let her go for even Cucumber, she's use to it at least she's open to tell us her status grin
Lmfao! Na cooperate olosho. grin
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Kay17: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Estharfabian:

Your post is agreeable to a rational mind but in the animalistic fantasy and bare enjoyment of sex the act of penetration is identified and associated with the man. In the subconscious of the woman even if a plastic does that actual act of penetration she would perceive it as that of the man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women / An Open Letter To My Future Wife. / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.