Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,536 members, 7,975,124 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Way To Disable 2fa Security On Blockchain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Way To Disable 2fa Security On Blockchain (542 Views)

How-to-start-kaspersky-internet-security-on-windows-10? / How To Disable Or Customize Siri On Your Iphone Homepod / Guidelines On How To Disable Snapchat’s Snap Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way To Disable 2fa Security On Blockchain by TonnyEdu9janews(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
This has been the most critical problem happening to blockchain users of which many user had been complaining of about BLOCKCHAIN.
Today,i am showing you the way out of this mess( The way to disable 2fa security on blockchain )
I went on and set 2fa protection on my account then i tried to log in but they do not want to despatched me code on my cellphone.

In this submit i will train us how to disable it.Even if you misplaced your tool you could disable it.

Step 1:at the login page please click on view alternatives.
follow the link to get the screenshot setup>>http://www.naijatroop.com/2017/06/the-way-to-disable-2fa-security-on.html

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want To Buy On Jumia. I Can Get It For You At The Best Price / “don’t Insult Our Enemies, God Will Fight For Us” – Nnamdi Kanu Urges Biafrans / Why Are Most Pencils Yellow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.