Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,207 members, 7,974,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (49213 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
idonbilivit

14 pages of waste filled with trash

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by NewJaja(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:
idonbilivit

U hv just made it 15 grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
NewJaja:

U hv just made it 15 ;D2

i concluded
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by liberalchick(f): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think that's the problem with her. A responsible lady should know when to talk and when to keep mute. She should know there's need to overlook certain things in order to save herself from embarrassment

So she is only a responsible lady if she cowers to bullies? All you men on this thread should be ashamed of yourselves, bullying and vulgar shaming a girl. I weep for Nigeria if this is supposed to be our future leaders. Only weak and unintelligent men resort to ad hominem attacks. Argue the points in the post or exit!

6 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by irewoleola(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
This escalated really fast. Too much drama
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thoniameek:
I wish our men weren't talking and acting like market women cry

It's so disheartening

I mean you're going to be married tomorrow and are going to have daughters...

How do avoid hitting your wife when you speak to a woman you've never seen like this?

'Man' is synonymous to strength and authority but going through all the post here by 'men' I feel unprotected and precarious...

I mean where are our men to protect us?

Where are our men to talk to us like sisters, wives, daughters and mothers?

We've become their rivals. Their sport and only good for enjoyment and amusement

We've become the number one enemy to the man...

Damn society and it's double standards...
Happy birthday ma.

I wish you many more years in good health.

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
liberalchick:

So she is only a responsible lady if she cowers to bullies? All you men on this thread should be ashamed of yourselves, bullying and vulgar shaming a girl. I weep for Nigeria if this is supposed to be our future leaders. Only weak and unintelligent men resort to ad hominem attacks. Argue the points in the post or exit!
She's the bully here.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by brightalo17: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
Ok sir,sayonara.
Sayonara means what?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
well kennyID17 srry i brought ur soda late grin
dis one na controversal thread sha.

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
lefulefu:

I prefer pop corn and lacasera grin grin grin

I don land gidigba this night
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
liberalchick:

dear,they think that every girl here will tolerate their rubbish. .insulting ladies upandan..I have actually had enough of the insults
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KennyID17(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by kozmicity: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
marvin902:
huhhhhh..reading all this coments just made see that
50% of guys here are really ass lickers
while 50% of girls here have the brain of a chiwawa undecided undecided undecided
Agreed undecided
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Olamid234(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:
idonbilivit

Myself i wonder, the kindof characters on nl sef
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
liberalchick:

And you didn't go through all the comment to see that she's the bully here? Was there a time I argued out of context? Or didn't you see how I was attacked by her for talking based on the subject matter?

You need Jesus in your life

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
And you didn't go through all the comment to see that she's the bully here? Was there a time I argued out of context? Or didn't you see how I was attacked by her for talking based on the subject matter?

You need Jesus in your life
when u were cussing and insulting ladies all over the thread..well i have come to correct that impression..not all ladies can swallow shit.

u can lie from now till tomorrow...it doesn't still change who i am
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by free2ryhme: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Olamid234:

Myself i wonder, the kindof characters on nl sef

These children dine with demons
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Grandmaster101: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

when u were cussing and insulting ladies all over the thread..well i have come to correct that impression..not all ladies can swallow shit.

u can lie from now till tomorrow...it doesn't still change who i am
If to say you fine we for listen to you. But this wan wey you con resemble hausa rat what do you want us to do for you na?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by marvin902(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Grandmaster101:
If to say you fine we for listen to you. But this wan wey you con resemble hausa rat what do you want us to do for you na?

hause rat nor good self..she wants to become nelson mandela by all means undecided undecided
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2017
smiley
Thank you but I'm no 'ma'
Kondomatic:
Happy birthday ma.

I wish you many more years in good health.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Thoniameek:
smiley Thank you but I'm no 'ma'
gringringringrin

I hope you enjoyed your day?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
It was like every other day, nothing special...

Kondomatic:
gringringringrin

I hope you enjoyed your day?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Thoniameek:
It was like every other day, nothing special...

Nope, it's not like every other day. It's your bday.

Why didn't you make it more special? You don't fancy bday celebration?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nope, it's not like every other day. It's your bday.

Why didn't you make it more special? You don't fancy bday celebration?

But it was...

I have more impending and important things to do, especially with situation of the country every dime matters
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dextology:

I prefer pop corn and lacasera grin grin grin

I don land gidigba this night
ol boy u like better tin ooo grin

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:
Double standard defined.

Girls who sleep with more than one man are called cheap and a slut

Guys who sleep with girls more than his village population are called sharp guys.

The more you guys find more faults in ladies, especially the ones you are guilty of, the more you continue to make your life miserable.

u got a point here.same way a dude who frequents the brothel 24/7 would say he's looking for a virgin to marrycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
I told myself I would never comment on this section again

But the drama here is second to none anywhere in the world

The fact must be said

Women have lost it in this generation

Some of you are no longer deserving of respect anymore

I go to IG. I see women either showing their boobs or popping their as. s, fine we men like it when you do it but privately. They want us to see them as sexual objects, when we do they start complaining.
It's now about money for them, one even said broke men have no right to erection I shock!
........................................................................................

broke men shouldn't have erection...cheesy.so u don hear dat quote too? Haha

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin wow...
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
15 pages of undiluted crap,I still can't believe I read each and every page.It was a bitter sweet experience,while I admit I quite enjoyed some of the bashings on here cheesy grin I must add also that I'm extremely disappointed by the behavior of some self acclaimed "men" on here.
How would you sit down behind ur phone to consistently bash,degrade and insult a lady??Only riffraffs behave that way,real men are out there too busy working their ass off while some of y'all misogynistic lowlifes choose to be useless.Bow your heads in shame cos the only thing that makes you a man is that flaccid shrimp in between ur thighs.Effeminate bunch of P.ussies angry
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
15 pages of undiluted crap,I still can't believe I read each and every page.It was a bitter sweet experience,while I admit I quite enjoyed some of the bashings on here cheesy grin I must add also that I'm extremely disappointed by the behavior of some self acclaimed "men" on here.
How would you sit down behind ur phone to consistently bash,degrade and insult a lady??Only riffraffs behave that way,real men are out there too busy working their ass off while some of y'all misogynistic lowlifes choose to be useless.Bow your heads in shame cos the only thing that makes you a man is that flaccid shrimp in between ur thighs.Effeminate bunch of P.ussies angry
which state are you from
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Padiga: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is a good thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.