Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,226 members, 7,967,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days (6112 Views)

Benjamin Kalu:son Of My Right Hand -aypn / Boko Haram Overruns Nigeria Military Base In Second Attack In Days / Billionaire's Son, Michael Uzor Kalu Develops World's Money Spilling Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by GavelSlam: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It doesn't even have any rating on the app store because only a few people have downloaded it ...Let's tell the truth the total download for this game is not upto 2000 yet ...I am not a yoruba muslim

They must call you Afonja as long as you have a different perspective.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by ba7man(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
The Igbo population on this forum need to scrap these monikers representing them and present a new set that are more befitting.

These current ones are too unintelligent and empty, they're painting the rest bad.
Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by TPAND(f): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I went to play store and saw it had been downloaded just a thousand times there
it was obviously downloaded by his friends and family. Instead of him to humbly enter into the competitive software market, he is boboing Nigerians with 10million downloads.

You can have 10million downloads and the world won't know you. Besides if not for this fake post, I won't even know who he is

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by azimibraun: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nadina create am Micheal finance am...

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lies.
Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by MrRichmond: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
I didn't see anywhere on the app description that says the winner can convert the game money to real life cash!!
Na the only thing wey dey vex me b dat! angry
Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by evy1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Junk journalism..
Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by joncom(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
conductor3:
While we are making apps, some yoots from a particular portion of the zoo are into credit card racketeering, expecting us to pity them when nabbed and arrested. cheesy

You guys just come here abusing yourself, while the major culprits are there embezzling our resources. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Youths that should have a common ground, come here and abuse themselves. It is so painful. All you guys know is "afonja", "flattinos", bia.fraud, "brown roof" e.t.c.
Nairaland is quietly dying.
Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by joncom(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Hope they are watching and taking note as we DEVELOP everywhere with inventions.

Unlike some fellas that only strive to eat jollof rice on rented private jets to the admiration of their owambe-styled never-do-wells cool cool
You guys just come here abusing yourself, while the major culprits are there embezzling our resources. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Youths that should have a common ground, come here and abuse themselves. It is so painful. All you guys know is "afonja", "flattinos", bia.fraud, "brown roof" e.t.c.
Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by joncom(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
49cents:

Igbos are making me sick with all the chest beating.......

Igbos are too vain I success.....n only Una get smart or successful people?

Anyway it's a sign of immaturity.......tribal supremacy is shallow

Abum nwafor igbo karaka

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Finally, something good can come out of Aba
Re: Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days by kumulus(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
10M downloads?

Please someone should quote me when he/she finds it...

***STOP THE FOLLY.....makes y'all involved come off as dümb. Dude got a name for himself while you kept at refreshing your NL feed to see the next thread you will jump on to spew your nonsense. Mtcheew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo / Breaking: WAEC Confirms Adeleke Wrote His Exams In 1981 (flashback) / Osinbajo Recalls How Gov Abiodun's Dad Lived A Fulfilled Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.