Stats: 3,197,807 members, 7,965,975 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen (822 Views)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen by supernova094(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
I initially contemplated writing about these famous quotes by Robert Mugabe but after realising the extent to which the longest serving African President in the world’s quotes were in fact a classic rib cracker, (after a few of my NYSC commrads threw a few about really), I was moved to share some I dug up with you.

These 20 most Famous quotes by President Robert Mugabe , eternal president of Zimbabwe that got me ticking are those I consider the most hilarious out of the lot (I recently lost count of how many he had written, even some concerning religion, drugs and politics).

Some of them might look familiar but some I guarantee you haven’t laid eyes on before. Here we go…

READ ALSO: 12 Plates of Nigerian jollof rice you’ll choose over having a girlfriend.

#1. Some girls’ legs are like rumours…they just keep spreading!

Famous quotes by Robert Mugabe

#2. Dating a slim guy is alright… but the problem arises when you lie on his chest and his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.

#3. It’s hard to bewitch an African girl these days. When you take a strand of her hair to the witch doctor, either an innocent girl somewhere in Brazil turns mad or a manufacturing plant in China catches fire.

#4. If more than 15 guys have sucked your boob’s, you should stop calling those pair your boobs. Call them “Cowbell, our milk.” Repeat after me, “OUR MILK!”

famous quotes by Robert Mugabe

Not yet belle full? Have more famous quotes by Robert Mugabe about relationships http://thelekkipost.com/funny-famous-quotes-by-robert-mugabe-about/
Re: 20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen by XINZ: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mugabe didnt say all this. Make una take sofry dey lie for the old man head grin
Re: 20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
XINZ:
Mugabe didnt say all this. Make una take sofry dey lie for the old man head grin

Them just de lie come de attribute to the innocent old man grin grin grin grin

Re: 20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen by pizzylee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
lol he shld write a book

Can You Break Your Current Relationship For $500M? See Reactions / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Ex-boyfriend During Their Honeymoon(Photos) / Why Will You Call Me Your Boo?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8