Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges (37479 Views)

Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by fuckpro: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Lewaluv:
Lol he in Dade County. They gonna Bleep him up!
...youthful exuberance,he will learn and come out strong

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by king1234: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2017
if he is convicted on a federal charge he is going to be someone b%$@h in jail and he will go in for a long time

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by TinaAnita(f): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Where are his colleagues in the music industry? Where are his praise leaders? Can't they come to his rescue? I can't help but feel for him, his foes must be so happy now. I fear for his career.. Dear God, give him a second chance and grant him freedom if found innocent

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Federal charges ?? He's done

He just killed his career

Again, he's not innocent, the Us police will never arrest you if they don't have a concrete evidence, you can confess to killing 100 people but they will never arrest you if they don't have the evidence

As for his career, it's dead already, he can't travel to the USA or Uk ever in his life
True that, the moment I saw federal charges I just sighed and felt sincerely sorry for this kid.
How the hell did he get into this mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Ericnrm(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Gscales2017:
bro u funny because u dont go deep down wizzy case too.... nigerians worship face... if dammy wasnt caught i know naira land guysnu will hear cool one bro.... enjoy same way we do to our politicians
Don't talk like this now haba, wizkid don pass Keane level since,how you go dey compare golf and g wagon?
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by xandy84: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2017
I don't think so. public defender is not a bad thing. its cost so much to hire a lawyer and considering his fake life, he might just not be able to afford one which leave him with no choice. On a normal circumstances, he should get less than a year if found guilty cos this a his first time and just a transaction.

abbey621:

6 to 11 months is a fallacy considering he is facing up to 9 counts, I bet he gets a minimum of 5 years considering public defenders/lawyers are not going to waste their energy.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by abbey621(m): 12:50am On Jun 06, 2017
xandy84:
I don't think so. public defender is not a bad thing. its cost so much to hire a lawyer and considering his fake life, he might just not be able to afford one which leave him with no choice. On a normal circumstances, he should get less than a year if found guilty cos this a his first time and just a transaction.

I don't think you are familiar with the U.S justice system! He is facing 7 counts of grand theft and 2 other counts bordering on identity theft with each charge likely to earn 1 to 5 years in jail. This means if he is found guilty of all counts he could face 30 years or more, with a good lawyer he might not serve up to 5 years but certainly more than a year but with public defenders they won't even stress themselves. First offender theory is meant for U.S citizens, when it comes to foreigners and even permanent residents you are at the mercy of the court and there is no issue hotter in the U.S right now than cyber identity theft or cyberfraud. Best case scenario, the promoter Chukwuemeka confesses that Dammy was not aware of all those transactions, the attempt to use up to 5 cards for one purchase and that the Samsung phone used belongs to someone else, this might save him from a harsh sentence but the Nigerian stigma will always make this case a hard one for any defense team.

7 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by xandy84: 1:15am On Jun 06, 2017
I am not a lawyer but I am familiar with United States justice system. If found guilty of all the counts, all the sentences will run simultaneously. In sentencing a criminal United States, the judge consider a lot of things and first among it is if the person is a first offender or repeated offender, if the criminal is a first offender, the Judge give you the minimum keeping in mind or hopefully you will return because keeping in prison for a long time is it drain on taxpayers money.

uote author=abbey621 post=57233772]

I don't think you are familiar with the U.S justice system! He is facing 7 counts of grand theft and 2 other counts bordering on identity theft with each charge likely to earn 1 to 5 years in jail. This means if he is found guilty of all counts he could face 30 years or more, with a good lawyer he might not serve up to 5 years but certainly more than a year but with public defenders they won't even stress themselves. First offender theory is meant for U.S citizens, when it comes to foreigners and even permanent residents you are at the mercy of the court and there is no issue hotter in the U.S right now than cyber identity theft or cyberfraud. Best case scenario, the promoter Chukwuemeka confesses that Dammy was not aware of all those transactions, the attempt to use up to 5 cards for one purchase and that the Samsung phone used belongs to someone else, this might save him from a harsh sentence but the Nigerian stigma will always make this case a hard one for any defense team.[/quote]
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 06, 2017
abbey621:

I don't think you are familiar with the U.S justice system! He is facing 7 counts of grand theft and 2 other counts bordering on identity theft with each charge likely to earn 1 to 5 years in jail. This means if he is found guilty of all counts he could face 30 years or more, with a good lawyer he might not serve up to 5 years but certainly more than a year but with public defenders they won't even stress themselves. First offender theory is meant for U.S citizens, when it comes to foreigners and even permanent residents you are at the mercy of the court and there is no issue hotter in the U.S right now than cyber identity theft or cyberfraud. Best case scenario, the promoter Chukwuemeka confesses that Dammy was not aware of all those transactions, the attempt to use up to 5 cards for one purchase and that the Samsung phone used belongs to someone else, this might save him from a harsh sentence but the Nigerian stigma will always make this case a hard one for any defense team.

lol niggas don already count 'im prison years. Dammy will come out hardened... his bum I mean. from all the drilling

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by yogun(f): 1:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Nbote:
I thought his mother/aunt was defending him earlier and claiming he was a victim of circumstances.. Shebi they were busy tweeting on his behalf instead of getting rid of implicating junks in d fone..

His mom will go post anoda video in church, like really
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 06, 2017
abbey621:

I agree with you.

I just don't understand those who downplay the gravity of the charges and also the ineffectiveness due to sheer case load of public defenders.

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2017
xandy84:

I am not a lawyer but I am familiar with United States justice system. If found guilty of all the counts, all the sentences will run simultaneously. In sentencing a criminal United States, the judge consider a lot of things and first among it is if the person is a first offender or repeated offender, if the criminal is a first offender, the Judge give you the minimum keeping in mind or hopefully you will return because keeping in prison for a long time is it drain on taxpayers money.

[quote author=abbey621 post=57233772]

What you are doing is what's called wishful thinking.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Antoeni(m): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Hypertec boss 2 Face has no said anything abt his boy's arrest
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Antoeni(m): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2017
The judge consider a lot of things and first among it is if the person is a first offender or repeated offender, if the criminal is a first offender, the Judge give you the minimum keeping in mind or hopefully you will return because keeping in prison for a long time is it drain on taxpayers money.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by martineverest(m): 2:36am On Jun 06, 2017
nefertitiram:

If you even ask him what he went to do in the Miami, nothing tangible. Just to show he can enter private jet and post on the Gram. Not like he had shows booked. Who will pay to listen to dammy Krane in Yankee? Hehehehe
And all this their show off is targeted at other musicians in their industry o so that they can feel good with themselves. Not like Nigerians even send all this rubbish they are doing.

Besides, na the same rope tie all of them, it is only unfortunate dammy is a scape goat. Which work is emoney doing?
Or a 1 track hero like humblesmith will say he is going on tour and come back with wads of dollars and expensive sturves, howwww!

If you ask me they are all criminals, na who them catch na him mess up
well said.....
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Federal charges ?? He's done

He just killed his career

Again, he's not innocent, the Us police will never arrest you if they don't have a concrete evidence, you can confess to killing 100 people but they will never arrest you if they don't have the evidence

As for his career, it's dead already, he can't travel to the USA or Uk ever in his life

and CANADA. serves him right......these are the kind of kids that were thieves back in secondary school. The only difference now is that they now parade themselves as celebrities!!! As in WTF?
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by MizAijay(f): 3:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Chai Dammy o village people are dancing azonto on top your matter. But I have prayed for you, and when you have returned strengthen your brethren. May God help you Dammy Krane.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by xandy84: 3:52am On Jun 06, 2017
It's not wishful thinking. I'm telling you what I know. He can only get the maximum if the judge presiding his case is racist. He you ever heard about 3 strike? Google it and you will understand what that means in State judicial system though 3 strike has been long gone

[quote author=EgunMogaji post=57234157][/quote]
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 06, 2017
xandy84:
It's not wishful thinking. I'm telling you what I know. He can only get the maximum if the judge presiding his case is racist. He you ever heard about 3 strike? Google it and you will understand what that means in State judicial system though 3 strike has been long gone

If it's long gone then of what use is my research?

I've been in the US continuously since 1986 so there's very little I need to do research on.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Misterdhee1(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Antoeni:
Hypertec boss 2 Face has no said anything abt his boy's arrest
He has left Hypertek for DMW since naw.

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Mayflowa(m): 4:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Nbote:
I thought his mother/aunt was defending him earlier and claiming he was a victim of circumstances.. Shebi they were busy tweeting on his behalf instead of getting rid of implicating junks in d fone..

Do you think if you delete phone activities in the US, it can't be retrieved. Everything is monitored!
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by mctowel01: 5:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Zceesneh:
go and kill yourself, must u talk? angry
Learn to mind your business.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by francisduru: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Mehn... This is serious, credit card that you are supposed to used in this our country, where you can never be traced.... Are you a leaner, beginners please Scam wisely
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by kayart(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2017
And Dammy is this something like a spell or vodoo...Definitely the Gods are angry..lol..After your release "Prison Break Album" straight

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by 2shure: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2017
All ma transfers are all electronic.
Fuc wester.they aint never gonna see me.
Life is all abt been smart
I dont fuckin need freaks.
My lady picker ran away with my 500k
Small money.
In a week i cud cap 4m.
Hard woc pays
Smart work potrays u a wise niggi.
No smart dcammin niggi gonna charter a jet
In yankee.
Yankee wey like papaer work
Yankee wey geh time to combat and face your matter day and night.year in year out.
Ever watched this documentary on discovery and crime tv called i almoat got away with it.
Baba e better make dem arrest me for asia than usa or uk
Cause men u go hail.
Dammy u facing max 5 to 20 years on your life behind bars.
Nor worry ac dey.
Free gym make u4 for gather muscles..6 pacs and join real prison gang.nor be all this moimoi confra we get 4 here.
The caged animal.
Celebrity my foot.
Sauce kid dey form boss for 120k
Money wey i no consider as owo.
Change.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by SimonRose(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad crime does not pay. Bon voyage dela prisone embarassed sad

Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2017
If by any chance this guy comes out innocent, many people will be shamed or disgraced...... He might also change some of his friends for sure.
Just saying it out loud.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by SAVAGEBETS: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Oluwakrane lemme give you some prison pointers,
1 always have your hands in your pocket.
2. Avoid shoving anyone.
3.Get a clique for your protection..
4.Lastly you look like a fine boy, please whatever you do, don't drop the soap, I repeat DON'T DROP THE SOAP.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by gidjah(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
federal charges in the United States ?? that's Mostly meant for the die hard criminals like drug Lords ,high level scammers and terrorists!what do they have against my boy crane ? chei!, Lord help him o, he's gonna be doing long time in jail then total banishment from Europe b dat o !
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by yom2(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is as bad as it gets.

Feds don't play.
him think say na naija him dey where any thing goes
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by mymadam(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Bigger yawa for this boy.. Scammers learn

"...Scammers learn ke?"

Nay, they will never learn. Woe betide scammers and their collaborators.
Re: Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges by adegeye38(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
abbey621:

bt there is an issue i want to understand,he is nt a us citizen, nor a legal permanent resident, he is 100% a nigerian citizen, is he suppose to b deported and banned from going 2 d usa?, instead of him being imprisoned there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) / Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.