Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,034 members, 7,903,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers (1215 Views)

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Terrorism is aggressively ravaging the world all around us now, most recently the European continent and everyone is screaming terrorists and terrorism.. But because we humans seem to have a very short memory, we have easily forgotten that when one sows an evil seed, they don’t and shouldn’t expect to reap a good harvest.
You sow a good seed, you most definitely reap a good harvest, you sow an evil seed, you most definitely would reap an evil harvest and that’s exactly what we are experiencing today.

The global elitist terrorists who pulled-off one of the biggest lies and frauds (including treason on the American people through 9/11) in modern day history to justify and execute their ominous agenda which is now reaping dividends, are still very much alive and chilling in their respective abodes while the world burns all around them, leaving a massive trail of blood, strife, hate, chaos, confusion and destruction in its wake…

These grand official terrorists played negative politics as they always do and illegitimately tampered with a colony of dangerous sleeping bees in their beehives which now has been let uncontrollably loose to sting everyone & cause great havoc and pain while they (the chief terrorists) hide and take refuge under the executive protection of immunity of some sorts..

But here we are, everyone puffing, screaming, shouting, cursing and swearing on the little terrorists and lesser enemies who are most certainly meting out their anger, frustration and revenge on the innocent citizens of the countries whose terroristic evil leaders played a grandstanding role through falsehood, false-flags, blood, deceit and terror in a scheme to colonize (and installing a puppet leader doing their bidding), manipulate, subdue and hijack resources which has now ultimately backfired with a result now seen in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya & Syria (Iran was on their list save for the stance of Russia) etc in the form of mass human and infrastructural destruction of these countries among so many unprintable ills..

And we keep on wondering when all these incursions and madness would ever end Well, unfortunately, I am sorry to say this without sounding pessimistic but realistic – What the world is currently witnessing like these new turn of events of persistent terrorist attacks in Europe like the London Bridge massacre, might just be the beginning of the harvests. An ultimate price the people are made to pay for the evil sins of their leaders just like with everything else connected with having bad leaders who fail to serve the genuine collective interests of the people but their own personal greedy interests including the nefarious interests of their controllers.

If people repeatedly fail to ask the right questions and point fingers in the right direction in a bid to correct and address all these consequent maladies affecting us as a people, then some people like myself owe it as a point of duty to my conscience and humanity to point fingers and ask questions.. And I will do so by asking these questions below while all the issues with terrorism are ongoing..

Where is George W. Bush?,

Where is Tony Blair? (Who made a failed attempt to apologise and redeem himself from the chief role he played),

Where is Dick Cheney?,

Where is Donald Rumsfeld?,

Where is Colin Powell?,

Where is Condoleezza Rice?,

And all the players involved in the events leading up to 9/11 and the events preceding it which has largely changed the world we live in today.

Again I ask, Where are these people who were chief conspirators/architects in the ensuing destruction and destabilization of a highly volatile Middle East region which has now led to the proliferation of unprecedented amounts of refugees (with different intensions) and there subsequent influx/insurgence into all prominent areas of the world like Europe.

Why are they living free without persecution but protection of sorts while the masses of the world live in constant fear and suffering from the consequences of their evil actions and iniquities..

And why do we keep acting and pretending like we don’t know who the real modern day commander-in-chief of global trouble and instability are…

Why! Why!! Why!!!

I hope to get answers..

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Truth in Pictures

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by youngest85(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mmm
Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Truth in Pictures II

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
And Finally, Pause and reflect

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by AroOkigbo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Points to same people, same religion!
PEACE lipsrsealed
Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Dycaptain(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Very true, USA have a hand in this series of war going on in the world today
Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by bewla(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Still they blame us
Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
I read your story buh kindly answer this question. Why must you allow yourselves to be used by these countries (not only US) if not because you are a potential terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Instead for you to blame yourself, you blame the victims ..

1 Like

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
I read your story buh kindly answer this question. Why must you allow yourselves to be used by these countries (not only US) if not because you are a potential terrorist.

I dont get ur drift Bro.. But i hope u are unplugged from the Matrix cos only then can u clearly see the big picture..
Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Instead for you to blame yourself, you blame the victims ..

What victims?
Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Open your eyes wide open, Pause and Reflect and just ask why??

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Denko2721987(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Beware of false flags used to justify a political or ominous agenda ladies and gentlemen.. Why? Because we are in an AGE OF DECEPTION and there are so many things we just might never know for sure..

I might be wrong in some of my assertions and perceptions, but please always feel free to debunk or counter them with real facts quite different from the ones portrayed on the mainstream outlets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Nyg6JnRNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxwGx6iQKfY
Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Bishops10(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2017
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Good morning everyone. It is my pleasure to introduce to you this great and amazing product to us all.

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE ONE EXTENSION & LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE EXT.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 3 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resorts.

SIZE: 600SQM
PROMO PRICE: 700K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 4 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort.

SIZE: 600SQM
PRICE: 750K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

For more enquiries and inspection, kindly call/whatsapp 08176255344

Re: Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers by Amberon11: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Did USA also plant boko haram in Nigeria too? Keep giving excuses for Islamic terrorism

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. / You're Accidental Presidents, Na’abba Hits Buhari, OBJ, Jonathan / APC Takes Over As Anambra Welcome Buhair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.