Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,325 members, 7,891,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

7 Ways To Stop Being A Saddist And Be Happy By Abbeylli - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Ways To Stop Being A Saddist And Be Happy By Abbeylli (456 Views)

Stop Being 2 Minutes Noodles In Bed. Indomie Takes More Than 2 Minutes now / How To Stop Bleeding Gum / 7 Ways To Maintain Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Stop Being A Saddist And Be Happy By Abbeylli by abbeylli(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Most people think they can never be happy,
what makes you happy? you don't even know...
Let me help you out with a story..

People who live there life been a saddist are mostly related to their low self esteem, which leads to thinking how bleeped up we are and it leads to high BP or heartfailure and its also makes us know they are liable to die young...

How do you stop been a saddist and just be HAPPY!!!!.

1. Change Your Perception About Life

It's simple as its title; people think life is a big deal that we have to live for people's sake..
You just have to live it the way you have always thought about it, you want to live the kind of lifestyle in movies just go for it, it's never to late you want to hit up the gym, you want to have a vlogging platform or an actor or a gymnast or stylist or broadcasting it's just one step go for it and don't sit on your ass thinking when time comes you will get along with life.

2. Stop Being People Pleaser
Yes just be a able to simple say no without being a bug.
Your friends wants you to come along to a party and you don't feel like don't force yourself.
Just say no with a simple reason and back off.
You don't feel like eating rice and they all want to eat rice just say no and tell the reason without being cocky.
You don't know if some of your friends are not willing to but are also people Pleaser and they may speak up also..

JUST SPEAK UP..

3. Resent From Arguments

There is a quote by Robert Greene which says never argue to win but win by actions. Argument always leads to both parties always wanting to be right.
So I went to watch football somewhere in lagos and a guy told me Cr7 doesn't even have many goals and I told him he has over 500goals which almost lead to an argument and I simply said.
"I agree with you"
Brought out my phone googled it and showed him and he said "Ok I didn't know".
And I stopped talking to him because I feel he isn't matured..

SO DON'T ARGUE..

4. Stop Being A Pain Or Being Close to Pained People

So there was this lady I knew, whenever we were together she never finds anything you say good, she never gets a joke she's a pure pain.

I later found out she wasn't cared for when she was younger so she blames it on her childhood..

Don't be like that forget about your past and never let it take over you stop the Blame game of how your dad rejected you or how your mum never cared for you and it affected your self esteem or you went to boarding or your former spouse was a cheater..

mehn let that go to the trash bin of your mind and CTRL+D..

5. Just FORGIVE AND FORGET

Keeping the past in your mind always thinking you will fightback never really earns us anything but spoils all...
I don't say you shouldn't fight back at bullies but be a gentle Man Or lady in my next self help topic I will talk more on standing up for yourself but you have someone who broke your heart because you are broke don't take it as a fight don't let it down you take it as a motivation and go on just forgive and let all the burden in your heart go you know what CTRL+D.

6. Step Out Of your comfort zone

Don't just sit alone and let boredom kill you go to the movies, parks, reserves, mall, speed dating, music lessons, gym, clubs, swimming lessons and any other interesting thing..

7. Be Positive

As it says just be positive

Pens down..
Re: 7 Ways To Stop Being A Saddist And Be Happy By Abbeylli by ghaffarope(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmmmmn nice
Re: 7 Ways To Stop Being A Saddist And Be Happy By Abbeylli by solomix10(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
true
Re: 7 Ways To Stop Being A Saddist And Be Happy By Abbeylli by ziziangel(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Deep truth. I'm guilty of no 2. Thanks a lot
Re: 7 Ways To Stop Being A Saddist And Be Happy By Abbeylli by abbeylli(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
ziziangel:
Deep truth. I'm guilty of no 2. Thanks a lot
It Doesn't matter no one will bite you of you say no though??
Do be yourself..

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Uncle Is In Need Of Kidney Transplant / Should I Use Sex As A Cure For My Headaches? (married Only) / Private Body Massage Niveatony9@gmail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.