Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

Please Guys Ah Need Your Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Guys Ah Need Your Advice (422 Views)

Please Guys I Need Photoshop. Who Can Send To Me? / Please Guys, What Do You Make Of Newspaper Adz For Blog? / Please Guys I Need An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Ah Need Your Advice by KosiEric(f): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello nairalanders...first of all i'd like to thank whosoever that will give a good advice with Regards to this thread.

Let me go straight to the matter.

Me and a friend of mine has been working on a micro-blogging service(yeah! , something like Twitter) for a while now

and we agreed that it will be based here in Nigeria.

after months of coding...the Project came live and we've paid for shared hosting.....

but the issue here is the fact that we don't know how to go about in terms of publicity.

This is a site we believe will go viral

Please guys your suggestions are welcomed.

the site is snoott.com

you can check it out to see for your self...we've suspended E-mail verification for now.

you can login with the username : kosi

password : 12345
Re: Please Guys Ah Need Your Advice by loadedb(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
u really need advertisement and also find a way to lure people into it. it helps alot
Re: Please Guys Ah Need Your Advice by KosiEric(f): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
loadedb:
u really need advertisement and also find a way to lure people into it. it helps alot

buh how do i go about it with little capital
Re: Please Guys Ah Need Your Advice by loadedb(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2017
KosiEric:

buh how do i go about it with little capital

You could pay a blog to advertise your site and always make the site know on all social medias plus if you are sure of you handwork (which I think is great), find friend and family to join u, announce special offers and lastly make physical adverts (I can help with the blog advertising)

Following should be people you are following and follower should be people following u.... not the way round.

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer / Reasons Most Bloggers Fails At Early Stage And Solutions / Office Space For Website Developers In A 3bedroom For Share At Ikota Villa Estat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.