Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,910 members, 7,927,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? (1037 Views)

Is It Wrong To Show Gratitude? / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Blissquare(f): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2017
I am happily married now but I would like your candid opinion about an issue that raised eyebrows and is still raising eyebrows. I hav two sons from my previous marriage. Lasy year, my current husband moved into my flat with us. I was sure that he loved me so I didn't mind but people made comments saying that only an irresponsible man does that. He has built his own house but his wife left him. Is it practical for a 43 year old man to live alone? His previous girlfriend was telling people how he lived with her for 2 and half years before moving in with me. Would it not be irresponsible of me to be the one to move in with him since I have 2 sons already? I believe the dynamics is different for people with broken marriages and it is not so bad for the man to move in.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Sis it's bad ask anybody, you guys should be under his roof and not the other way round, If your sons supports you moving on then they should be ready with the transition and if they are of age to live alone then let then stay while you and your new found love will be shuttling between the two houses. pleases learn to ignore people's rant about your life though
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by thesicilian: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2017
If there is nothing wrong with a lady living with a man, why should it be wrong the other way round? Are they not the ones fighting for gender equality everyday?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by gede7744(f): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Lady move to his place fast guys nowadays are not to be trusted. he has a house right? pls move even if you have 5kids.

you will be surprised he has another Lady in his own house. we have them allover the places leaches and parasites eating up gullible women

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Florblu(f): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2017
It is bad especially for a man that has a record of moving into a woman's house.
I checked your previous topics and I am convinced the man is a tree that won't bear good fruit
No sign of responsibility
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Youdondeymad: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2017
It is all about choice but for me is a "Hell No"

Only an asslicker or a pretender would do such a thing.

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Gourdoinc(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2017
gede7744:
Lady move to his place fast guys nowadays are not to be trusted. he has a house right? pls move even if you have 5kids.

you will be surprised he has another Lady in his own house. we have them allover the places leaches and parasites eating up gullible women
fact of the matter. please close the thread
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2017
i am not married, so you may not consider my opinion useful. however, if you are to consider what people say of your marriage or about you, my sis you may hurt yourself till eternity. If indeed you love him wholeheartedly and you have envisaged the future of you two to be of good one, i will say there is nothing bad in it.
In short, move on with your life dont let ''it is irresponsible man that does that'' words mar your joy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by sisisioge: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Lobatan!

Biko, it is bad o. If na Africa you dey na you suppose move in with him. Na him suppose give you and your baggage shelter.

By the way, that dude is a serial squatter. His wife left him, he's done 2.5yrs living with an ex...let's see how long he lasts with you. Whew!

I have kinda followed some of your stories babes, pls open your eyes...yeah, I know loving eyes never see but try. The whole gist kinda give me the jitters.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by gede7744(f): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2017
dayo2me:
i am not married, so you may not consider my opinion useful. however, if you are to consider what people say of your marriage or about you, my sis you may hurt yourself till eternity. If indeed you love him wholeheartedly and you have envisaged the future of you two to be of good one, i will say there is nothing bad in it.
In short, move on with your life dont let ''it is irresponsible man that does that'' words mar your joy.

Bro can you move in with a Lady when you have your own building? not even on rent o but built by you?

unless it is a spiritual case it is not possible or maybe you have another hidden agenda
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2017
gede7744:

Bro can you move in with a Lady when you have your own building? not even on rent o but built by you?

unless it is a spiritual case it is not possible or maybe you have another hidden agenda
yes, since we won't be living there forever, it will get to a time that we will move in to my house na
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Why will a LANDLORD, a proud owner of a house, move out of his house to stay in a rented apartment with the wife?

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by divinelove(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Blissquare:
I am happily married now but I would like your candid opinion about an issue that raised eyebrows and is still raising eyebrows. I hav two sons from my previous marriage. Lasy year, my current husband moved into my flat with us. I was sure that he loved me so I didn't mind but people made comments saying that only an irresponsible man does that. He has built his own house but his wife left him. Is it practical for a 43 year old man to live alone? His previous girlfriend was telling people how he lived with her for 2 and half years before moving in with me. Would it not be irresponsible of me to be the one to move in with him since I have 2 sons already? I believe the dynamics is different for people with broken marriages and it is not so bad for the man to move in.

It's an abomination, so u practically married him. What u shld ve done is to support him to rent a new place for both of u
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yes, it's wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding / Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) / Man hires a Prostitute from a dating site And His Daughter Turns Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.