Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us (491 Views)

Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by TimmyPapa(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Niralander Have been thinking of this for a while... why do we feel bitter when either our gf go f*ck another guy or when ur bf f*cks anothr babe.... I think it shouldn't be so... it's since its not like food that reduces... it still remians there... the question is why the anger nd d jealousy... why can't we share.m.its just like eating from outside apart ma gf's food... dat won't cus anger I guess...so why don't we share? Why d bitterness
Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by ACHILLES45: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Its just a natural phenomenon. Its in every animal.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2017
How does it feel when someone steals the clothes you spread outside at school grin
Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by TimmyPapa(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:
How does it feel when someone steals the clothes you spread outside at school grin
But he is gona return it tho grin
Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by TimmyPapa(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:
Not like dy ar stealing... just use and den return
Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Not like dy ar stealing... just use and den return
Na me go come use am again Shey? grin

Am I mad
Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by Kondomatic(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
A lover(real one) is one of the most important person in your life so we hurt when they cheat because it's a breach of trust.
There are so many unwritten terms and conditions we agree to while going into a relationship, one of them is that "I have chose you and I will do no other person but you, you're the best" so when the person cheats, that promise is broken. They fired you unjustly. That person is also telling you that you're no longer the best, that you've been rejected and that they value their own desire more than your happiness and the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by marvin902(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2017
buh this is actually a stupid question undecided undecided
why do you get jealous when you see your babe with guys,,
or why do you get angry when your lodge mates thief your charger and earpiece the same day undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by TimmyPapa(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
marvin902:
buh this is actually a stupid question undecided undecided
why do you get jealous when you see your babe with guys,,
or why do you get angry when your lodge mates thief your charger and earpiece the same day undecided undecided undecided
Read d question well...dis is not a stealing case buh a borrowed case
Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by subtlemee(f): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Genuine feelings comes with a tinge of jealousy it's involuntary
Re: Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us by TimmyPapa(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:

Na me go come use am again Shey? grin

Am I mad
Na 1 gal u don pinp

(1) (Reply)

Marriage-what Do You Think? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Grand Style At Ikeja City Mall / Ladies Who Fight To Keep Men Are Not Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.