Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,034 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + (8489 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Law Passed: All Hiv Positive People Would Be Marked Near Their Genitals / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by hope4hiv: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
Are you Hiv positive?
Virgin coconut oil on HIVAIDS research it yourself with google now and inform me via hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com call 07057611040 .i will inform you in detail how to use the therapy .It will go a long way to help you but its quite unfortunate that cold pressed virgin coconut oil are not mostly locally available here and its a bit expensive on the internet just give a call for more info on these and what it is to be added to make it more effective expect your response.The lauric acid in coconut oil has an antiviral properties which the body converts to Monolaurin and it inactivate the virus thereby reducing the viral load ,enhancing the cd4 cell ,2 people with high viral load and low cd4 with bad night fever and internal weakness i gave the therapy have said bye to these symtons , they have better strenght and no night fever and sweating.Do not need to say much just research it yourself and inform me .

Also read about the greatest Testimony dated May 15, 1997, of my good friend Chris Dafoe An American Man whose viral load was 600,000.00 and after using the therapy the virus was undetectable even after hiv blood culture.
I have cold pressed virgin coconut oil available with other natural ingredients to make it very effective.

Regards.
Nature ways therapy researching to bring hope ,informations and good health to people.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2010
hope for hiv pls go and sit down or you get somthing else doing we know people like you very soon you will be exposed
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2010
hope4hiv why dont you stop writing too much story why dont you come out an d proof yourself if actualy you have a cure
Who has it worked for let them post a thread flunt there numbers then we can belive what you are saying
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2010
steam boat i know you are on this forum to help people so how much is the herb and how can one get it what is the mode of delivery pls reply me
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by dominique(f): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
oh dear, not the coconut oil jargon again lipsrsealed

command 2:

steam boat i know you are on this forum to help people so how much is the herb and how can one get it what is the mode of delivery pls reply me

why not ask him what the nature of these herbs are and if/where they have been tested.
you're probably one of his close associates trying to make his product look authentic.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
steamboat who are the people that have tested and confirm the herbs
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2010
dominique i belive you are the moderator on this forum you should try and fish out the frudsters here
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by hope4hiv: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2010
attention command2,
I will never sit down and neither will i relent ,nairaland like other international Forum is a platform where inquisitive and curious minds come to sought for information , exchange informations help and give good advise to people ,why would i sit down when there are thousand of people out their who need direction ,advise and counselings.i have encouraged many HIV + patients by advising them some even threatened to commit suicide ,what about those that are afraid to go for the HIV test which i have directed to NIMR ,if you say oh you have a wealth of knowledge about HIV that is you ,some do not ,yes there have been a great awareness via radio ,TV and billboards,Newspapers yes the fact still remains that some still needs help , offcourse there are Government Agency that renders help yet many do not know them one thing about information is that it can never reach the whole people in a country.I love what i am doing and i will continue,recently a lady here in Nairaland wanted someone to direct and follow her to where she can go for her HIV test ,immediately i saw her phone number i called her i was in Ogunstate that morning but left and came down to ikeja ,when i met her the first thing she said was please COUNSEL ME FIRST BECAUSE I MIGHT BE TESTED POSTIVE .I met her, counsel her ,nairalanders it was a drama you need to see what happened she has developed great shock,she is been paranoid and getting her do the test was a very big task ,at the end of the day she is tested Negative and i told her to go for confirmatory test at NIMR i did not collect money from her ,many are in this situation ,they have some symtons which looks like HIV opportunistic infections and they are dying thinking they have it ,they need help many are afraid of the possibility of been tested positive ,how would they take it ,what follows and so on ,some say the results is a death certificate ,you dont just throw some issues in the dustbin and bullshit people , No they need help , they need counselling , they need a helping hand which i will never relent on given , some tested positive do not even want to take the ARV because of the devastating effects it has ,they need counsellings too
Secondly on the issue of coconut oil ,you dont crucify a newspaper or TV or other media of information for making available an information which they sought and thinks it would be beneficial to people .HIV has been a big challenge and research continues everyday to prevents it , treat it and possibly find a cure for it ,i never said that coconut oil cures HIV all i said is that coconut oil has lauric acid , when it get into the body it turns to Monolaurin which has antiviral properties and inactivate the virus ,thereby reducing the viral load and then enhancing the CD4 cells , this is an information which i am passing which everyone can research also ,remember there was a time aloe Vera health benefit was not well known before the great awareness came ,i am a natural therapist and when there is any natural plant, tree , herb is discovered as a health restorer i will allways pass the information .do you know that CITRUS PARADASI is good for diabetes patients Research it also .GO FOR YOUR HIV test right now ,know your status,HIV is real, i have seen ,met,talk with patients before HIV is real .Are you afraid to go for your test ,do you need counselling,are you positive?are you negative and needs more knowledge feel free call 07057611040 naturewaystherapy@yahoo.com there are standard laboratory with latest HIV test kit ,then you go for your confirmatory test at the NIMR .
If you are positive ,stop spreading the virus willingly,are you in a relationship leading to marriage both should go for the test right now before it is too late ,just a week to marriage after so much have been spent ,a church pastor asked the couple to go for the test unfortunately the man came out HIV+ but the lady was tested - whichever you call it true or not true love the marriage do not take place because the lady refuses.Though True love endures all things but that was what happened ,they need counselling you know so go for your test now before you go far in that relationship , i received many calls from couple like this.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2010
good information
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by anonxxxx: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2010
@command 2,hopeforhiv sells bulgaria elixir which is a treatment but not a cure and can not be substitute for ARV,he sold the drug for 15k while its 3500k@ block 315 opic plaza mobolaji mac anthony Ikeja,(Close to Sheraton Hotel)
@hopeforhiv i wnt be spoiling your market if you are not adding too much money and i know you are getting it for less than 3500 cos you buy in large quantities.
As for steamboat's drugs claim i will still come here to tell how true his claim is because am currently taking the herbs.Its just a matter of weeks.

The last thing someone living with HIV need is to be deceived,IF I SENSE ONE I LL EXPOSE THIS PERSON IN THIS FORUM cos HIV is a very sensitive issue.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by dominique(f): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2010
anonxxxx:

@command 2,hopeforhiv sells bulgaria elixir which is a treatment but not a cure and can not be substitute for ARV,he sold the drug for 15k while its 3500k@ block 315 opic plaza mobolaji mac anthony Ikeja,(Close to Sheraton Hotel)
@hopeforhiv i wnt be spoiling your market if you are not adding too much money and i know you are getting it for less than 3500 cos you buy in large quantities.
As for steamboat's drugs claim i will still come here to tell how true his claim is because am currently taking the herbs.Its just a matter of weeks.

The last thing someone living with HIV need is to be deceived,IF I SENSE ONE I LL EXPOSE THIS PERSON IN THIS FORUM cos HIV is a very sensitive issue.

hope any the medications are not having much side defects? pls do let us know.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
dominique if actualy what you are saying is true then it means that both of us are tryin to do the same worki know hope4hivs plan i ve verified the opic plazer and its true it just extortion,we need to fish out this people ,stop there plans and let the genuine people stay on this forum.
I want to know the development about steamboat claim.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
Annon what is the nature of steamboat drugs,what does it work for?how much is it please keep me posted i will appreciate
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
Annon what is the nature of steamboat drugs,what does it work for?how much is it please keep me posted i will appreciate
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by anonxxxx: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Dominique the Elixir is herbal but a refined herbal,it has no side effects, to me anyways but i know it doesn't,it reduces the viral load.

@carnal am yet to comment on steamboats drugs cos i just started the treatment but am intending going for a viral test after 3weeks.
The drug is herbal its in a liquid form,as for the cost i can say it out cos you have to negotiate,its not like a fixed price but not cheap,

I Will surely keep you posted cos i wouldn't want people to fall victim of fraudsters here.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by wellin: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
@command2 @annonxxx i think the first thing i would advise you is to go and find the defination of fraud before you label someone as been a fraudster from what both of you have stated as regards hope4hiv there is nothing like fraud here .you did not mention that he collected money from but did not give you the drug,also you mentioned that the elixir did reduces the viral load which hope4hiv told you the Elixir did and has no side effect,i am in Port Harcourt and i order for the elixir arround may 2009 for the treatment of hepatitis and he advised me to add it with cold pressed virgin coconut oil ,he told me to find it and buy it but i checked for cold pressed virgin coconut oil in all the big stores but could not find any i as well told a friend in Abuja all to avail finally i ask him to help me get it which he did , i bought a pack of the 50ml which contains 10 pieces for 14,000 naira ,,the 50ml of cold pressed virgin coconut oil in google cost $40,he sent to me 150ml ,for just 5000 naira ,yes i have the contact of the importer later and their cost was 12500 naira so i dont think 1500 is too much for his effort and but prefer him to get it to me because i learnt about it through him and he helped me in posting to me via ABC transport.also NL i have never met him before i sent money to his account and he did delivered to me ,many of my friends have benefited from his free counsellings ,advise and help as well and free health tips. me and my home have indeed not been to the hospital for many months now because of his free health counsellings and herbs he told us about which we just go to get ourselves. as for steamboat we all awaits the outcome also why are you so bent on finding a cure ,why not take the ARV and manage the side effect .just be sincere and be honest ,no sentiments .
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by anonxxxx: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2010
@wellin i never labelled anyone a fraudster and i stated here that the herbs he markets works,all am saying is that i found out that he sold a drug for 15k while its 3500k else where,if u are so rich to be getting it from him at that amount,some are not,and its not my business where you get yours,i dnt doubt his sincerity but i think that his drug is so expensive.
It's my opinion , you can form yours.

And u dnt border abt me seeking for a cure to my problem because i am the one wearing the shoes, you wear yours and leave mine for me.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by wellin: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ anonxxxx
one thing that is absolutely unfair is making wrong accusation against someone ,if i hear anyone accusing another i always want to make my investigation about it.hearing one person side without hearing the other side is not fair but many would just believe it what you said about hope4hiv,
its been more than 6 months now i have contacted hope4hiv now because the hepatitis infection is gone ,I spoke to hope4hiv today and asked him about your accusation and he told me you have failed to give full details of your accusation against him,secondly you have not mentioned the size of the Elixir he sold for you ,as their are two sizes 50ml pack contained 10 pieces ,and the 150ml which is just a bottle which contained just 3 pieces of 50ml and cost 3500 naira now,he said if he guess right since he attends to many people ,he gave you two bottles of the 150ml and a 200ml virgin coconut cold pressed oil ,he said the two bottles of 150ml was for 8000 naira ,the coconut oil for 5000 naira ,and also he said you made him come down to meet you where you are in ikeja that day and you agreed to pay for the transportation to meet her and he as well have added the consultation fee totalling to 2000 naira ,deny it if he did not give you coconut oil ,i think it is quite wrong for you to come to a public place and tell lies ,and as matter of facts 2000 naira is not much for someone giving such service you mentioned he sold a herbal drug which is 3500 to you for 15000 ,but you do not mentioned the coconut oil and also you did not say he gave you two pieces of 150ml .offcourse you don't expect him to give you the coconut oil free and 2k is not too much for the pain and stress to meet you,you have a hiding agenda i know for your post in nairaland if not why not tell nairalanders the big amount you paid to steamboat boss for the herbal treatments for your HIV infection in LAMBE AJUWON area of Ogun state,when a nairalander asked you ,you have paid nothing less than 150,000 naira and above,i know the details and also let Nairalanders know how you are really feeling now as compared to when you started ,try to be sincere so you could get the cure you need.your wrong accusation and lies could slow and affect the cure you are in pursuit of ,hope you would not come here later and tell lies again.hope4hiv advise and support have indeed strengthen a friend who have refused to take the ARV and she does not talk about the side effect anymore due to the herbal mixture hope4hiv gave ,he is indeed been helpfull .I know where steamboat is, i know his boss ,i know all about them ,the price offcourse is high as regards the cure claim we wait for if only she will be sincere after she has finished the herbal liquid mixture from steamboat boss.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by wellin: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2010
@dominique ,first of all i want to commend your intelligents ,educative and transparent moderatorship of the health section of this forum,i just want to ask ,dont you think annonxxxx should let Nairalanders know her viral load and cd4 count test results as at the time she started taking the liquid herbal mixture for the treatments/cure he received from steamboat before she finally finishes the treatments ?probably scan the viral load/cd4 count test results and and show us here.
HIV issue has to be tentatively and meticulously followed this is not an issue of i am wearing my shoe and you wear your shoe no, remember the number of people that replied her thread on HIV + .LET SHARE THE EXPERIENCE many hiv+ are waiting to know the outcome and we need a sincere outcome not now that she is hiding the cost of her treatments tommorrow she could come up with another story.we need honesty pls.Thanks.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by tishat(f): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2010
See Mr wellin i dnt ve a personal issue with you or Hope4hiv,i only got angry with hope4hiv when i got the drug way cheaper than 15k,he gave me 2bottles of 150ml only and i got it through my brother,so i dnt know a thing about consultation bullshit,if he rendered anyother service to my brother that is not to my notice but the first day i called him he told me that the drug was 15k and that was in feb this year,i dnt gain anything from deceiving people here,if i use anything that works i will say it out,the drug is good but initially i paid much for it,that is all am saying.

As for steamboat's drug am still on it and will still tell people if it worked or not when am done and the price i got it is nothing close to what you mentioned but its not even your business how much i paid for it,i will only complain if finally i noticed its not worth the price.

have a nice day.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
@willin i realy appreciate your write up,but i must let you understand somthing most of us that post topic here are not fools,why would some one want to destroy another persons reputation?we are only given our judgement with what we find out,why would some one sit somewhere and claim what is not,not even to someone that is in problem looking for a way out instead of us coming together to help we compound the problem by looking for a way of getting money from the person,tshat that brought the drug from hope4hiv is not a kid and wouldnt have had any reason to lie agains him,the way he dealt with you might be diffrent from the way he dealt with tshat but the fact remains that the diffrence is much.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
wellin,nobody is making wrong acusiation about another all we are after is that people should learn how to help other people is not by extortion or by lying to them about what is not,hope4hiv have been helping people but if he is being acused of placing too much money on the drugs then we should call him to order,people are looking for solution and if the can get then leave them the way they are,am not calling anybody a frudster but lets fold our hands here and see how there faces will be shown
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by wellin: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
@command2 , one thing i will never agree and support you and anonxxxx or tshat for is the high price anonxxxx or tshat is claiming to have bought the herbal drug ,its not true ,how can we believe her when she first said that she bought the 150ml just one for 15,000 naira from hope4hiv and later she changed and say its two 150ml again ,what is all these?thanks for appreciating my write up i do appreciate yours too ,try to be more objective and constructive in your replies ,be analytical ,take no sides just be objective and do not jump into conclusion ,do not let your personal illfeeling overide your analisation of points and issues this is a public place ,its wrong to jump into conclusion and talk out of points.

first EXTORTION is to obtain money or other valuable things by compulsion, force, coercion or intimidation or Illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds by force.so if anonxxxx or tshat do not know the meaning of using that word EXTORTION you should have find out it meaning if you too do not know what it means before you repeat it,did hope4hiv forced her ?did it make it a compulsion for her offcourse she willingly contacted him and there was nothing like force so using the word EXTORTION IS 100% wrong try to be patient and not jump into wrong conclusions.
secondly i want to pick you on your last reply which you mentioned

(why would some one sit somewhere and claim what is not,who is claiming what is not?) if you direct this to steamboat and you want to verify i partially agree with you ,why not wait till anonxxxx or tshat complete her treatments from steamboat, but if you direct it to hope4hiv you are wrong again ,because anonxxxx or tshat herself have confirmed that the drug hope4hiv gave her worked (reduced viral load)so what hope4hiv claimed is true .

Again you said (someone that is in problem looking for a way out instead of us coming together to help we compound the problem by looking for a way of getting money from the person,)

who has compounded another person problem?what problem has hope4hiv compounded?

(People are looking for solution and if they can get then leave them the way they are)

has anyone been forced to take a treatments here?

I am happy you mentioned hope4hiv have been helping people yes indeed he has and up till now he his till doing that ,leave the drug issue alone what abot counsellings and advise, but at the same time remember that he his human like you and he his not running a charity as well ,good -day.I like others are waiting for the outcome of steamboat claim ,anonxxxx or tshat is the case study .every good and concerned Nigeria is to find solution to some big health chalenges especially hiv.
Good-day
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by anonxxxx: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
Am learning alot here,am a person of few words,from now on i wnt write anything about any claim in nairaland,anyone intrested in any drug efficiency or cost should try that himself or herself please.

AM SORRY FOR EVEN COMMENTING.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
you are still not getting me right,i have never take sides either with annoxx or tshat cos i dont know them from anywhere,i have met hope4hive 2wice but he might not remember i also bought the drugs from him and whatever amount i bought i dont think its a problem but its not ,though its diffrent from the original price i later found out but for tshat claim thats why am suprise that if actualy its true that such was sold for that amount lets be sincere its too much.
when i said someone sited and compounding peoples problem is no refering to anybody all am saying is lets join hands and deal with anybody that is doing the wrong thing as for hope4h honestly i dont have a problem with him or with his drugs
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
you are still not getting me right,i have never take sides either with annoxx or tshat cos i dont know them from anywhere,i have met hope4hive 2wice but he might not remember i also bought the drugs from him and whatever amount i bought i dont think its a problem but its not ,though its diffrent from the original price i later found out but for tshat claim thats why am suprise that if actualy its true that such was sold for that amount lets be sincere its too much.
when i said someone sited and compounding peoples problem is no refering to anybody all am saying is lets join hands and deal with anybody that is doing the wrong thing as for hope4h honestly i dont have a problem with him or with his drugs
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by wellin: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2010
@command2,i understand your points and drive ,we are working towards the same goal,ensuring any hiv cure claim is verified,tested, confirmed and geniune,the numbers of hiv+ patients in port harcourt and benue state is very very high and i know many hiv+ patients,hiv cure has been a challenge to the whole world and if after many years the western medical scientist,medical researcher and world giant phamarceuticals are still battling with finding a cure ,it would be amazing to find the cure from Africa ,and would be a thing of pride if it is found by a Nigerian,that person name would be written in the guiness book of record that is if the international and national conspiracy of hiv cure does not exist truly.hope4hiv told me about a friend of his called nana drobo ,please just google that name (nana drobo)and read about him,he cured a french man of hiv with herbs ,the french man made his testimony and few days later nana drobo was assasinated by an unknown people.hope4hiv said he was preparing to visit him the second time and talk further about his herbal compositions before the unfortunate happened.The most unfortunate thing is that nana drobo did not put the herbal composition down in written neither does he inform anyone ,he died with the discovery .I believe the cure will soon be found ,and if that must be someone just one hiv+ patients sincere testimony would bring about that having used a cure claimed drug.may i ask are you hiv+ too?i am hiv - ,if yes then we can work something out ,why not lets get to steamboat personally to interogate and investigate him and as well verify his boss claim of those they claimed they have cured before .As for acheiving a non detectable viral load and removing ARV effects i know there is a herbal drug for that not bulgarian elixir please,but as for the cure i am yet to comment on that.
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by command2: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
willin i realy appreciate you taking yout time to write all this i belive from my last post you should understand that am not after anybody,am just being plane and carful about what i do,i think about steamboat stuff its only tshat i know that is test runing the drugs and she said she will give the outcome,but to me i wouldnt know if steamboat have actualy withness or veryfy any one that has been cure though his claim then we can have some percentage of assurance but if there is anyway i can come in am ready,but the person making clain has to be sure wen i mean sure is that he must have been convinced himself .but tshat is ready to give development of the drugs .
willin you can send me ur email so i can add you so we can chat online,but if not we could continue in the forum
thanks
Re: Virgin Cocunut Oil Versus Hiv/aids A Must Read For All Hiv + by wellin: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
bankemujidat@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Expecting Moms: Must-haves Products For Your Baby In The First Year / Meningitis Outbreak – FG Orders 800,000 Vaccine Doses From Europe / What Is Obesity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.