Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,925 members, 7,912,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) (4115 Views)

Why Kidnapping, Killings Won’t Stop In Zamfara — Miyetti Allah / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by gieala: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Mr project; my able Gov wike is really working to make Rivers State a tourist centre.

This what you get when you appoint PDP state chairman as the Sole Administrator of Rivers State Waste Management Agency (RIWAMA).

2 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Pavore9: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2017
An eyesore​! angry

4 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Zonacom(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2017
State of the art. Tourists delight

8 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by wordbank(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Go Round
Are you owing RS or RS is owing you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by mazimee(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2017
This is too much

1 Like

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by fineboynl(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2017
the black species are closer to the ape family still in the jungle and probably still need tens of thousand of years to refine themselves, and while the white species have refined and evolved tens of thousands of years ago. I am not saying this because I hate black folks but I love them not to tell them the truth.

when you leave the black folks to themselves this is who they truly are. this is the unbiased nature of a black man. when you give them a city they tore it up. not because they want to tore it up but because that's who they are. its the nature of the black man, animalistic behavior and they can't even govern themselves and this has been proven without reasonable doubt. give them riches they marries many wife's and oppress their follow black.

when they are at the top they block others from coming to the top. you can call me a racist or what ever you like. but one thing you need to tell yourself is that i was not the one who told the black men to dump refuges on that bus stop.

I know some will ague with me that the white keep on stopping the black from developing themselves. bla bla bla. will you shut up there. how come Malaysia, Singapore and Dubai build their country within a space of 30years.?? why did the white not stop them from building and maintaining. a black man does not think above 4 years. that why every black government is only thinking of what he/she will do in first team in office and that's all and received praises and chieftain title with posters all over town.

9 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by guttentag(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Jes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by coolcatty: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Wow.....real eyesore.
The op is just too childish to blame wike for this....the citizens and inhabitants of rumuwurishi should all be rounded up and shot in the head...how can a sane person see and live with this kind of filth?

The black man is a huge problem to himself and all living things around him....heck theblac blackman is a threat to the world...damn satan is a Blackman.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by LifeofClinton(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Na wa o. sorry by femi kuti jamming.. I sorry sorry o .l I sorry for Nigeria ..This na work of citizens na ..at least organise the dirt ..If government nor come pack am you fit complain
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by otimothy(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Please Op, don't blame the governor alone in this as the people in that community should be dealt with severely as well.

We keep making the same mistake of blaming the govt, when we clearly can do something about our situation.

That could have been avoided if the govt provided a waste truck(Govt fault) and also that same thing could have been avoided if the community contribute a token and get a truck to take such out of there(Masses fault).

its a 50-50 thing,however what do i know sef.
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2017
What an eyesore

4 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by otokx(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
There is some thing about dirt and Rivers State, the entire place is filthy and it has nothing to do with WIKE per se but the psyche of the everyday citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by KahlDrogo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Op got me. cheesy
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by samtol4(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
coolcatty:
Wow.....real eyesore.
The op is just too childish to blame wike for this....the citizens and inhabitants of rumuwurishi should all be rounded up and shot in the head...how can a sane person see and live with this kind of filth?

The black man is a huge problem to himself and all living things around him....heck theblac blackman is a threat to the world...damn satan is a Blackman.
What arrangement govts in Rivers have for the people to dispose rfeuse ?

6 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by opeaceo: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
the black species are closer to the ape family still in the jungle and probably still need tens of thousand of years to refine themselves, and while the white species have refined and evolved tens of thousands of years ago. I am not saying this because I hate black folks but I love them not to tell them the truth.

It is sad that as an African, you sit somewhere and you make a putrid comparison of the black race with the ape family. If the whites turn around to make this comparison, you call them racist, if they use their institutions to tell you this, you scream blue murder, but here you are making such comparisons and you're black, na wa for you.
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is very bad from rivers state. What's the rivers state ministry of environment doing. This is uncalled for. There will be series of epidemic diseases that will spring up if care isn't taken. Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by fineboynl(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
opeaceo:

It is sad that as an African, you sit somewhere and you make a putrid comparison of the black race with the ape family. If the whites turn around to make this comparison, you call them racist, if they use their institutions to tell you this, you scream blue murder, but here you are making such comparisons and you're black, na wa for you.

I don't attack when white calls Black ape. its does not matter how educated a black man is, you can train them to be a doctor or engineer. that will never change who a black man is. he will never understand the world. an average black man is a criminal
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by opeaceo: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
I don't attack when white calls Black ape. its does not matter how educated a black man is, you can train them to be a doctor or engineer. that will never change who a black man is. he will never understand the world. an average black man is a criminal

I sincerely hope you don't see yourself as an exception to all these?
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Joel3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
why always bus stop and transiting spot. probably the witches have turn it into international airport. that bus stop your are seeing is international transiting airport in the night.
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank God I haven't passed rumukwurushi for sometimes now sha. See dirty.
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Small time now they will say they made Lagos state. Jokers grin grin

Don't get it twisted, this is how dirty and filthy most Bus Stops are in Port Harcourt. For a long time I wondered if they were bus stops or refuse dumps grin grin
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by jordyspices: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Go round never pay him boys uncle felix pls pay dem make dem comw pack dis dirty no be only rumukwurushi woji ada george elekahia nd d thing dey smell real bad make person no no sick wike don use rivers money celebrate 50yrs
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
In 2017

Oil Producing state with the highest Federal allocation?

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nice one cool
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by latsy: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:

when you leave the black folks to themselves this is who they truly are. this is the unbiased nature of a black man. when you give them a city they tore it up. not because they want to tore it up but because that's who they are. its the nature of the black man, animalistic behavior and they can't even govern themselves and this has been proven without reasonable doubt. give them riches they marries many wife's and oppress their follow black.

when they are at the top they block others from coming to the top. you can call me a racist or what ever you like. but one thing you need to tell yourself is that i was not the one who told the black men to dump refuges on that bus stop.

I know some will ague with me that the white keep on stopping the black from developing themselves. bla bla bla. will you shut up there. how come Malaysia, Singapore and Dubai build their country within a space of 30years.?? why did the white not stop them from building and maintaining. a black man does not think above 4 years. that why every black government is only thinking of what he/she will do in first team in office and that's all and received praises and chieftain title with posters all over town.

Ironically, you just exhibited the same trait that prevent black from developing;
myopic and shallow reasoning.
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Adeoba10(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
But why.... Why do people behave like an animal, does that site looks like dumping site? After dumping such huge refuse they will blame the government for it.... Here in Abk, if there is little shower, you will see all these market women in itoku dumping there refuse inside the neatly constructed gutter despite the fact that a trailer was placed just opposite the market. Before we blame the government lets check ourselves..
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Guestlander: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is Rumuidoti bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by obailala(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Naija sef angry undecided
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by Ojiofor: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Naija,the most simple things in this world them no fit do.
Re: Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) by positivelord: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wike is a real clown... but are you expecting him to leave the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final to clear the dump at Rumukrushi bus stop.

The truth remains...down deep inside we really miss Amaechi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Osinbajo To Resign / How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus / There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.