Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,852 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

Learn To Succeed With Two Businesses Using Business Quadrants Combination Rules! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn To Succeed With Two Businesses Using Business Quadrants Combination Rules! (468 Views)

Pls Help Me Make A Good Choice Between These Two Businesses Investment / Using Business Tools / Two Businesses That Pay My Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Succeed With Two Businesses Using Business Quadrants Combination Rules! by jetroolowole(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Discover how to apply the business quadrants combination rules for multiple streams of income and create wealth for yourself and your unborn generation.

Economic recession, poor standard of living, poverty, increase financial obligation and high cost of living has forced many people around the world to manage two businesses at the same time. It is common place today to see a person managing two businesses at home as well as outside of home.

Of great concern though is the failure rate for small businesses. Due to poor planning, many of these individuals loose both businesses. On the other hand, you see some people have multiple big businesses and find it easy to start new ones.

In chapter five of the book Business Quadrants Wealthflow Theory, I explain how your knowledge of the business quadrants combination rule can help you. I examine what business you can combine and factors to consider.

Holding multiple streams of business income doesn’t have to wear you down but rather empower you. The business quadrants combination rule can help you choose the best form of business to combine for multiple streams of income.

Refer to the business quadrants illustration above. Do you know what each of the abbreviation stands for? If you don’t, go back and read my post Introducing Business Quadrants Wealthflow Theory - http://jetroolowole.com/introducing-business-quadrants-wealthflow-theory/

Let us represent each of the quadrants with the following alphanumerical symbols Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 as illustrated above. Using Mathematical rule of combination, there are eleven possible outcome of combination. That is:

Q1 + Q2

Q1 + Q3

Q1 + Q4

Q2 + Q3

Q2 + Q4

Q3 + Q4

Q1 + Q2 + Q3

Q1 + Q2 + Q4

Q1 + Q3 + Q4

Q2 + Q3 + Q4

Q1 + Q2 + Q3 + Q4

What this mean is that there are eleven possible ways you can combine businesses across the business quadrants. I explain the details in that book. Combining the wrong type of business can mean the difference between success and failure, freedom and slavery, comfort and stress, wealth and poverty, security and worry.

Apart from the combinations stated above, there are other possible combinations discussed in chapter five of the Business Quadrants Wealthflow Theory book.

Apply the business quadrants combination rules for multiple streams of income and create wealth for yourself. Who knows, you may also leave a legacy for your unborn generation.

Pre-register now for updates on the full version launching on Amazon on June 26, 2017. You will receive a copy of the Free Edition (First three chapters) and get access to the launch price promo and other incentives. To pre-register visit http://jetroolowole.com/bqwt-launch/

If you manage two or more businesses, what combination above are you using? Post your response and let's discuss it together.

Full Publication: http://jetroolowole.com/introduction-business-quadrants-combination-rules-multiple-streams-income/

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Voucher For Sale / Aliko Dangote’s Top 10 Rules For Success / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.