Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Yar Adua In Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yar Adua In Us (664 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / Cso, Adc To Yar Adua In Trouble / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yar Adua In Us by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
[size=14pt]But really , If you were Yar Adua, would you believe you're gonna die any time soon? Would you not hope that someday you'll get better, someday you'll return to rule and someday you'll get re-elected as president. He's just being a Nigerian like you and I. Never say die.[/size]
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by deluxecad(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
He's not alone, I think he's in such a deep trauma dat he'd have loved to bow out longer than now.
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
Have u all forgotten dat it was a do or die election dat brought him into power.No retreat No surrender.He either do/he dies.So he cant resign
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
He might not have to resign, he could give power to the Vice for the time he is taking care of his health and be back when he is aiight.
He is just being a greedy goat
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by xterra2(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
Fhemmmy:

He might not have to resign, he could give power to the Vice for the time he is taking care of his health and be back when he is aiight.
exactly,
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by marvix(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2010
He is a politician and has played the politics wit xperience. He knew that it could get to this someday that was why he stood his ground on not havin Odili as his Vice and I believe that himself nd his Vice hav a very good understandin. Its actually in our culture if ur father were dying would u be in a hurry to start administering the house? Pls Nlanders let's allow the leaders sort themselves
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by lebelabon: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2010
well, like we all know. this man shouldn,t have taken thisjob but 4 his greed
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by marvix(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2010
@lebelabon the man didn't take the job because of his greed instead I believe he took d job in the overall interest of d nation as evident in a lot of his proposed reforms
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2010
marvix:

@lebelabon the man didn't take the job because of his greed instead I believe he took d job in the overall interest of d nation as evident in a lot of his proposed reforms

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]

And this is after his spending 8 solid years in Katsina State, and accomplishing NOTHING, ZILCH? grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by marvix(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2010
@kobo do u stay in katsina, have you ever been there? Those in katsina would not agree wit u. I know for a fact that he achieved a lot in katsina and it is not fair to say that he didn't achieve anything for 8yrs. Ngige is a hero because he cleared all salary arrears Yaradua did d same in katsina all contracts given in katsina were executed witout any one being abadoned and all existing jobs were also completed I think we shld at least recognise achievements witout bein biased or was Tinubu able to solve all the problems of lagos or do u think Fashola will solve all d problems of lagos in the next 8yrs if allowed to rule. A nation or state is a work in progres nd cannot be said to be completed so take note
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by hollandis(f): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2010
marvix:

@kobo do u stay in katsina, have you ever been there? Those in katsina would not agree wit u. I know for a fact that he achieved a lot in katsina and it is not fair to say that he didn't achieve anything for 8yrs. Ngige is a hero because he cleared all salary arrears Yaradua did d same in katsina all contracts given in katsina were executed witout any one being abadoned and all existing jobs were also completed I think we shld at least recognise achievements witout bein biased or was Tinubu able to solve all the problems of lagos or do u think Fashola will solve all d problems of lagos in the next 8yrs if allowed to rule. A nation or state is a work in progres nd cannot be said to be completed so take note

Mechuwanu (Ibo translation for shut up)
What did he do in Katsina?He tarred road without putting the drainage factor into consideration.Have you been to Katsina during the rainy season.Th place is a complete mess.
No place to shack .No hotel,sorry just three hotels
1.The bug infested Maikudi hotel
2.Another hotel for Government personalities and their undergraduate whores(Always booked every day in advance except on Sundays) What the fukk am I doing on sunday in katsina
3.Another sharia hotel,where your apparel is the only ticket into the hotel,besides the hotel fee.

What did the guy do?
Should I give you pictures about the purported development?
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by DualCore1: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Are we forgetting Goodluck Jonathan's track records with filling up spaces temporarilytongue
You think that dude's track records have never been a concern for Mr President?
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by marvix(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2010
@hollandis dat is naija 4u u can't make evryone happy he tarrd rds nd now u say there we talk of drainages were there no engineers on the roads we should ask NSE nd COREN to go there verify what u said nd find out which engrs did d job nd sanction them instead of stayin somwere nd collecting dues. Does govt build hotels nd evrybody is entitled to their indulgence and hotels are private initiatives and are a function of the activities that go on in d state.what does the state have to require more hotels cos if hotel biz was going to boom people would site hotels there. The people asked for sharia and the man gave them and its on record that a judgement givn by their sharia court was upturned by a higher court so what is d noise abt. And all that does not show him to be greedy
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
You guys should understand that the greed is human, the faith in one's ability to succeed and overcome every obstacle, including a terminal illness is human, the sit-tight syndrome is Nigerian and I'm sure every other Nigerian would do the same.

Nigerians don't resign. Why do you think Obasanjo wanted a 3rd term? Why do you think someone will be a bank MD perpetually? Why do typical Nigerian companies find it hard to go public? There's a Yar Adua in us all. Lets face it
Re: The Yar Adua In Us by marvix(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
@dapse u are right there is truly a yaradua in us all even a dying man would not like it that someone else is taking over his home

(1) (Reply)

Jos The Beleaguered State Capital / The True Nigerian Story By Two Nigerian Women (videos)! / Dora,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.