Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt (22951 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by ebusfav: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2017
For failing to pay the debt he owed his Aunt, a Nigerian man who has been identified as Onwume Frank was allegedly chained to a Iron Pole by army officers, as they reportedly used cutlass and dangerous weapon to break every part of his joint.

Here’s what Harrison his friend wrote;

“I introduced a friend based on trust to my aunt who is a car dealer.he came to buy my aunt’s faulty car for 550k without dropping any peny with the agreement that he would have to fix the car first before he starts paying .
So due to the trust I have for him,the car was given to him by my aunt.Then after a while he stopped picking his calls,my aunt now asked me to take her to my friend’s family and which I did.when we got there,we met with the parents and they told my aunt to give them some time to pay her,but after a while she got angry cos she never heard from them. then she called me that she was going to the guy’s family to tell them to get ready as she’s going to come with a native doctor to do some native stuff since they don’t want to pay.

So after warning them,she went with the juju man and did what she did.then after my aunt noticed I was beginning to be successful, she turned to me that I should pay for the car. But I told her to give me sometime to look for my friend as I was already making my own moves about getting him.but my aunt was just too obstinate that she started asking me to sell my only car so I can pay her if I don’t have the money.
Now,because I refused to sell my car or handed it over,the son came to my house with a Hilux that contained five army officers.They took me to their base at ifunnaya street in Asaba ,handcuffed me on iron pole and started hitting my back brutally with cutlass and other harmful weapon”

What concerns Nigeria Army and debt recovery?
We are going into investigation to bring the perpetrators of this act to Justice.
Prince Gwamnishu Harrison
Delta State Joint Legal Action Aids'”

More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-army-man-failing-pay-debt-owed-aunt-asabaphotos.html

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by Theyveedo(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by carzola(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2017
So what should we do

Please enjoy your new
Tattoos and try and pay
Your aunt...

Except you enjoy going
To the tattoo shop

24 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by cassidy1996(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
sorry for the beating and humiliation, your friend sold you out. (then after my aunt noticed I was beginning to be successful) why would you flaunt around your aunt when you know whats on ground.

21 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by gwmlogistic: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Ok

In Other News

Antirust water stanchion tower/tank stand for plastic or steel tanks at whatever heigh and loading capacity
Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by beinstein(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Ovokor!

1 Like

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by Omeokachie: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
NA are now debt collectors?

Extra income stream.

9 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
As a military officer ... it serves you right

11 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by fpeter(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Na wa, is this what the Army is supposed to be fighting?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by kpaofame: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
The person involved should please take up this case with the relevant authorities... shocked shocked shocked

The actions of these security agencies is becoming something else...

When i was young i recall a military officer saying they dont intervene in civil issues....but their dignity have now been discarded to the dogs...

BTW: He will learn not to be a guarantor to a dishonest friend ever again...Bible (Prov. 11:5, 22:26) sef don warn against am undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by seunlayi(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
carzola:
So what should we do

Please enjoy your new
Tattoos and try and pay
Your aunt...

Except you enjoy going
To the tattoo shop
May the God that created the Heaven and the Earth give you the opportunity to experience what the victim experienced very soon and may He grant your siblings the opportunity to also experience it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by Evablizin(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Lord,chai this one touch me,sowie
Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by ivolt: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
With just 5K you can hire an army to do your bidding.
SMH for Nigerian soldiers.

11 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by free2ryhme: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
ebusfav:
For failing to pay the debt he owed his Aunt, a Nigerian man who has been identified as Onwume Frank was allegedly chained to a Iron Pole by army officers, as they reportedly used cutlass and dangerous weapon to break every part of his joint.

“I introduced a friend based on trust to my aunt who is a car dealer.he came to buy my aunt’s faulty car for 550k without dropping any peny with the agreement that he would have to fix the car first before he starts paying .
So due to the trust I have for him,the car was given to him by my aunt.Then after a while he stopped picking his calls,my aunt now asked me to take her to my friend’s family and which I did.when we got there,we met with the parents and they told my aunt to give them some time to pay her,but after a while she got angry cos she never heard from them. then she called me that she was going to the guy’s family to tell them to get ready as she’s going to come with a native doctor to do some native stuff since they don’t want to pay.

So after warning them,she went with the juju man and did what she did.then after my aunt noticed I was beginning to be successful, she turned to me that I should pay for the car. But I told her to give me sometime to look for my friend as I was already making my own moves about getting him.but my aunt was just too obstinate that she started asking me to sell my only car so I can pay her if I don’t have the money.
Now,because I refused to sell my car or handed it over,the son came to my house with a Hilux that contained five army officers.They took me to their base at ifunnaya street in Asaba ,handcuffed me on iron pole and started hitting my back brutally with cutlass and other harmful weapon”

We are going into investigation to bring the perpetrators of this act to Justice.

More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-army-man-failing-pay-debt-owed-aunt-asabaphotos.html

Lalasticlala

the guy went through hell but guy why you borrow money for soldier aunty hand and u no get plan to repay the money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by centboy123456(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
carzola:
So what should we do

Please enjoy your new
Tattoos and try and pay
Your aunt...

Except you enjoy going
To the tattoo shop

Seriously? Did u even read the post?

4 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by kolnel: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Using the army for debt recovery
The army that are supposed to be at the war front
The army always go extra miles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by kizygist: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
These army staff should be very careful these days. I don' even know why they should be given such authority in the first place. Bowen University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 Out - See Updates http://www.supremeupdates.ml/2017/06/bowen-university-admission-screening.html

1 Like

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria and Bad news are Friends now.
Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by geozone: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
they didnt break shit afterall hes the one standing upright. soldiers should be in the barrack anyway the other side is yet to give their story
Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by corpersforum(f): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
He stole or Owed?

1 Like

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by Edu3Again: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:
Your an idiot.
It that ur job description?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by free2ryhme: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
ebusfav:

More photos below;

Lalasticlala

wey the written agreement wey una take do the transaction
Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by blazinginfo: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
the beating civilians are receiving these days from military personnel is just too much. Meet the Pastor Who Rapes Girls and operates baby factory in Aba http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/end-of-road-for-pastor-who-rapes-girls.html
Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Is debt recovery now part of job description of the Nigerian army?

1 Like

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by kernel505: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:

Army officer with low reasoning, that turns off at the mention of Book Haram. Can you stand a North Korean Army? You guys are toy soldiers.

15 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
cassidy1996:
sorry for the beating and humiliation, your friend sold you out. (then after my aunt noticed I was beginning to be successful) why would you flaunt around your aunt when you know whats on ground.

Please tell us what is on ground ?
When someone introduces a party to another for a transaction he bears no responsibility for how it goes unless fraudulent intent can be proven.
If the aunt had made money from the business would she have called the nephew ? Why is she disturbing him now that there is a loss ?
And what concerns the Army with a civil case ?

Please think before you post

5 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by ikukuhero: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:

Very dumb person you are indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt by mazimee(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
carzola:
So what should we do

Please enjoy your new
Tattoos and try and pay
Your aunt...

Except you enjoy going
To the tattoo shop

Didn't you read the part he said his friend bought the car and decided to play smart?

And for someone to do this to his nephew, that is too crude from a so called family member.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison / Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials / 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.