Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,462 members, 7,974,880 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

Please Help" Nairaswitch Is A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help" Nairaswitch Is A Scam (773 Views)

Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] / My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / Naira Help Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help" Nairaswitch Is A Scam by bislab(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Good morning my fellow nairalanders. I have been selling my Bitcoin to nairaswitch for a while even though I have friends around me who bitterly make complains of not being paid after selling there Bitcoin to nairaswitch. I had no reason to believe them as I never experience that with them but didn't know my trust won't last with them till they did the same to me. I sold to them Bitcoin worth #5623 on 12/5/2017 and the transaction has been completed without being paid till now. I have made move to communicate with there customer care both with messages. Their customer care center is so wack and unprofessional that you will have to repeat the same complaints after and after again. I don't know if they do that to frustrate someone to leave the money for them. I want this to also serve as warning to those wanting to transact larger amount of Bitcoin to them cause they show a high level of incompetency. I have every evidence to back my claims up if there company could get this. And also before coming to here I also put series of calls to them this morning without any solution. Please no money is small in this time of economy for a so called company to still be scamming you.

N.B: Incase of any grammatical error please overlook as the message I intend to pass matters most.
Re: Please Help" Nairaswitch Is A Scam by Afonjashapmouth: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Bottom line read reviews about a site beforr you engage in any transaction
Re: Please Help" Nairaswitch Is A Scam by Olibboy: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Scammers everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Great News In Coin Trade World, BCC Out, And It We RISE Like BTC. / Another Bitcoin Fork (bitcoin Splitting Again) On The Way- Bitcoin Gold / Poultry Houses For Sale And Lease In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.