Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,571 members, 7,951,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Messi Is Still Better Than Ronaldo.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is Still Better Than Ronaldo.. (577 Views)

Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo / Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Is Still Better Than Ronaldo.. by Legalbeing(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Am a chelsea fan and am also a sports loving gentleman. I love football and i know when a player is giving his best for the club... I watch more of Ronaldo and he is good like other good footballers like Zinadine zidane, figo, Ronaldinho, pele and more.. These are people who play energy football. I used to enjoy his goals, skills and dribber, it thrill me a lot, But one thing about messi is that he is too good for football sometime like magic, his dribbles goals unpredictable. Messi is the star,
The unhealthy comparison between messi and Ronaldo is not fair. Sincerely speaking Ronaldo is a good player who is determine to compete in any level..
He had done wonders, magics and has achieve a lot for himself and ís club..
He won the ballon d' or last year and most likely to grab it now.
Messi at the other hand is the reigning best player in the world football. We all know what messi a left footed footballer not just average of height but short.. Permit me to say that naturally messi is less priviledged to excel in the world of football. This young man strive too hard breaking records, keeping records and making money for himself and his club.. If u really want to compare messi and Ronaldo be quiet, less noise, EPL IS TOO NOISY just watch messi play 2006-2017 believe me u will not only respect his football but respect his calm and humility in the field... Messi is a player all manager will love to buy not just for a striking role but for his contribution in the midfield.. Messi the small but mighty..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Is Still Better Than Ronaldo.. by Frankaka8(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elHZA2USPMQ please watch dis video to justify any claim.

(1) (Reply)

Friendlies Manchester United V Manchester City: Pre-season Friendly – Live Strea / Full Nike Football Kits For Sale 50k / OFFICIAL: Diego Costa Transfer Agreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.