Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo (42068 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by engineerboat(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Myd44 your APC Party No get work

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by kkboy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
APDA dead on arrival.

Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by jrusky(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ifeanyi080:
Not your business please if you have the power to fight against corruption please do that we have many things to sort out in this country not about logo...

I'm surprise for apc.

No wonder the an adage says *A FAILURE ALWAYS HAVE EXCUSE* one thing must do one thing, one that must do one that blablabla failure always look for excuses. apc has failed and now its time to fight another party logo that is all they can think of, anyway a party of the illiterate for the illiterate that is what apc boloks are. When a president could not even express himself fluently why won't they fight for logo.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by jumpandpas(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
attention seekers...
Tell APC to return Iya Funke broom they stole.

3 Likes

Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by amazon14: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
We the Nigeria masses calls on the DSS to arrest with immediate effect the leadership of APC for created hunger in the land
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by evansfo(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bunch of comedians
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Aburi001: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
Star Lager Beer Party grin grin grin grin

LOL grin
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Prinztong(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
I can understand very well that this so call APC youths are Hungry,i have this hot delicious meal for them joor. ;DI can understand very well that this so call APC youths are Hungry,i have this hot delicious mean for them joor.

Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Kobicove(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bunch of idle people undecided
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by mekusa12: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please somebody should tell all this so called youth wing of APC, to shut up. Why are they taking tablet for another man who is having headache? They should go and hind there faces, for disappointing Nigeria or are they afraid because a formidable opposition is around the corner.
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Rocketicon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
I smell fear... APC.. are scared of dis new party....
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Austinoiz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
APC get youths? I no know oh. Na only Odigie Oyegun, Brown Teeth, Lai, Bisi Akande, Bubu and Cordinator I dey see ooo!
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
ediots agbaya youths..is diz ur problem??dont u have other questions to askdont u think we Nigerians dat arent youths have the rights to call u and ur useless entity bastarddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssif u disagree pls state 3.5 reasons why not...thanks..next news plssssssss
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/06/apc-calls-arrest-apda-leaders-stolen-logo/
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
as long as NBC is not complaining...
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by PStacks(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/06/apc-calls-arrest-apda-leaders-stolen-logo/

But Nigerian brewries no complain naaa

and I dont think they have copyright exclusivity to this logo..

I mean. Its just a star and the rings around them might differ in numbers grin

APC no get chill at all
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Jesusloveyou: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
Star Lager Beer Party grin grin grin grin

they want to alcoholise Nigeria
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by barinedan(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
I thhink this Apc so called youths should have their brains checked, was the star manufactured by the beer company? Are these youths so jobless to the point they now act as monitoring spirits? How many fulani herdsmen have they dragged to court for the senseless killings? There's hunger everywhere but these fools won't see that, or what they know to do best is to witchhunt other people
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
You wont kill me with laughter.

Jesusloveyou:
they want to alcoholise Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Sagay212: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol...abeg make them give me form. I wan join the mumu party. At least free beer go sure every meeting. People wey crase dey worry.
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by delishpot: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Stupidity with naija leaders and their boys ehn. So the star don become intellectual property? Thrn I guess God will have to sue humans for using his own intelectual properties too.
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Franchise21(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oversabi APC Yoots...

Did Nigerian Breweries plead with them to act on their behalf??

Nonsense!!
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Babachukwu: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
They will sue on behalf of star with which Locus Standi
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by timpaker(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Even one of the World's popular watch brand, Zenith has that star logo
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Billygee2u: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
AceRoyal:
APC and Political Comedy!tongue
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Billygee2u: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
They're all illiterate. Star beer is not complaining, it's them that's carrying the matter on their heads. Do you know how many brands use star as their logo? Even star beer cannot claim full ownership of the logo. Illiterates
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by Billygee2u: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
thestevens:
He should hide his head in shame cos this APC govt is shameless.
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by jeeray(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!
Even the ones selling data they are thieves
Re: APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo by LOVEGINO(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
Star Lager Beer Party grin grin grin

I wish. I could have join the party whole heartedly grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / THROWBACK: How Gowon Declined U.S. President’s Invitation To Visit America. / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.