Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,884 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) (38344 Views)

Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Free meat

The fool-anis should be castigated.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Flashmove: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Why blaming Hausa Fulani men for this again, Are we not one Nigeria? Please leave them alone , they are in their country, they can take their cows anywhere they like and do whatever they like. In One Nigeria we stand. If you talk about Biafra , I will put pepper in your eyes.

Suffering and Smiling.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by chemicalDisease: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jack2464:
To subscribe kindly view the image below for more details about our games call or Whatsapp me on this number below the image u see

Stop this sh****t.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
The humane thing to do is to shoot any herds of cattle dat miss road at first sight!

Dis herdsmen no wan hear word, na dem cause garrison to b almost d same price as rice now!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:
The contribution of the citizenry to the very many problems of this country is mammoth.
The topic of this thread obviously contradicts what the images depict.
First picture is of an herdsman (not herdsmen according to the op) relaxing while he watches his cattle graze on the grasses beside a school (which happens nearly everyday in a government school beside my house in Osun state). The pupils were enjoying the sight (as against the impression of fright portrayed by the topic). could the buildings at the background of the pictures with cattle be part of the school building too? I couldn't just figure out an invaded classroom in any of the pictures. The essence of the pictures of the classroom and some supposed members of staff of the school remains a poser to my brain.

Why do some people like causing fear where there is none? Heating the polity unnecessarily.

I call on the mods to squelch this thread because it's inciting, misleading and corrosive.

Cc lalasticl.ala, mynd.44, seu.n.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:
The contribution of the citizenry to the very many problems of this country is mammoth.
First picture is of an herdsman (not herdsmen according to the op) relaxing while he watches his cattle graze on the grasses beside a school (which happens nearly everyday in a government school beside my house in Osun state). The pupils were enjoying the sight (as against the impression of fright portrayed by the topic). could the buildings at the background of the pictures with cattle be part of the school building too? I couldn't just figure out an invaded classroom in any of the pictures. The essence of the pictures of the classroom and some supposed members of staff of the school remains a poser to my brain.

Why do some people like causing fear where there is none? Heating the polity unnecessarily.

I call on the mods to squelch this thread because it's inciting, misleading and corrosive.

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun.

A million thanks.

I had to scroll several times to see the weapons and I couldn't find any. This is not a good one, MOD please change the topic to Fulani herdman invaded a school with his cattle.

@Topic, I am wondering what has happened to the youth in the society, maybe everyone has taken to social media. Those days, youth would rally round and chase this guy away with his cattle without harming anyone!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Tapout(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
let's face the fact!! if that school had a fence, I don't think the cows will jump it.... See the structures sef, clearly the state government has not spent a dine in that school since it was first built

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Christianwalas(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by MysteriousAnn(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
There is no difference between these Fulani and their cattle. Government should do something about them! angry

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
The governors of Edo and Delta are on leave.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
When will Fulani people get educated?

Abeg, that guy that is always posting won tickets, na every time hin dey chop?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Gome23: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Seriously this knowz how to be stupid
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
I cry for nigeria .. can you imagine this rubbish undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by dragonking2: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

You must be very sick upstairs for this inhumane statement. Are they supposed to be raring cattle and relaxing in a schooling environment? A children school for that matter?
Just shut up if you dont have anything sensible to say angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by uruego(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gradually Fulani headmen are taking notes of all the roads in south south sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Tfbaby(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

Are you mad

Is it right for cattle to graze in academic environments

This something that they've been doing for donkey years and we are cool with it so why the sudden change
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:
This is what u get wen d pple u voted 4 value animals more dan we humans
so relax nd enjoy d Change

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Finca316: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
@ protein
My brother, can't we be true to ourselves? Those men act with utter disregards of the rights of others. That school has no fence, but I don't think they are supposed to take their cattle near it. Security and alot other things comes into play here. Can't they meet authorities and have a region mapped out for them to do this grazing. Those cows are not public property, they should be not be reared as such

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by smilingface(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

its not causing fear.....its about checkmating their activities before it turns something else and by the way was it not in Edo we hard that Fulani raped and killed two women I bet before the act the Fulani herdsmens presence was treated softly.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by omoelerin1: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
chimere66:
"FULANI HERDMEN" The way forward..

The audacity at which most of these herdsmen commit serious crimes to humanity is alarming.

This is Ihovbre primary school in Ikpoba Okha local government, a supposed grooming place and a citadel of learning. It is sad to note that these herdsmen have invaded the class rooms, fields and the entire environment of this school.

This is highly condemable and man inhumanity to man, I humbly call on our working governor to come to the aid of these children and put a definite stop to this.

I also appeal on Edo state house of Assembly to quickly swing into action, and work on a bill to regulate the activities of the Fulani herdsmen.

I am Comrade-Austeen Imoniche Oviosun and I want a better society.

Credit:Imoobe Glen,Oviosun

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fulani-herdsmen-invade-primary-school.html
Rubbish post
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Tfbaby(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
dragonking2:
You must be very sick upstairs for this inhumane statement. Are they supposed to be raring cattle and relaxing in a schooling environment? A children school for that matter?
Just shut up if you dont have anything sensible to say angry angry

Inhuame?...........tell me how is it inhumane?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Firgemachar: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tfbaby:

This something that they've been doing for donkey years and we are cool with it so why the sudden change

It doesnt make it right. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
You no well, who is going to clean up the cows' mess? What about the health effect to the children?
Protein0:

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please don't disturb us here go and tell Oshiomhole and his stooge governor that ok. Edo want apc fine let them live by it so I don't give a bleep either Fulani herdsmen invade their governor house or their king palace it's their choice let them live with it.

Please we need fresh air here please anything about apc either the presidency, governors, states or local govt I don't and I'm sure many don't give a damn. Let them invade the entire city if possible that would have be so pretty. These tsetse flies invade everywhere and yet the apc central govt went mute and yet the people from those same herdsmen horror inflicted states still voting and ready to die the more for apc, Please I have no remorse for any apc state invaded by herdsmen please no offense my opinion though with no apology. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Creating wahala were there is none, so na so d tin dey b wen we dey c headline say Fulani herdsmen invade govt sch, if dem go farm u go say dem go farm, if dem come ur land u go say dem come ur land but u go buy deir cow meat and u want am cheap. How did d cow disturb d pupils, cows are eating their grass peacefully, herdsman is seated down peacefully on his own some people are looking for fault. Na xo dem go go find d guy way jejely siddon I'm own trouble now, wen e go retaliate nah I'm go b d devil, u way find trouble u n saint
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
MadManTalking:
Seun! This topic is misleading. Why can't we live in peace? Look at how the poor herdsman is sitting quietly and watching his cattle graze beside the school field. The pupils seem quite thrilled and happy to see the cattle graze. I can't see any cattle inside the classrooms. The teachers seemed to be going about their teaching business without an iota of disturbance.

I know that these Igbos hate Buhari and anything that he stands for but posting such a frivolous article with the aim to incite, heat up and cause disaffection between law-abiding citizens like herdsmen and their host communities leaves much to be desired.

A fulani herdsman has the right to pursue their legitimate means of livelihood just the same way these Igbos hawk in every space available in Lagos. They hawk from potatoe chips to ropes (selling ropes to people in traffic considering the condition of Nigeria; imagine someone contemplating suicide while driving home and a Igbo hawking ropes in traffic will knock on his car and tell him ''oga! buy rope'').

Since when did grazing include trespassing into schools, universities, farm lands and private property What happened to asking for permission.

Then again I know many Nigerians of your ilk are rude and have no manners, so this sort of behavior is almost second nature.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Tfbaby(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

It doesnt make it right. angry

I agree with you but to them, their is nothing wrong in what they are doing and the school authority who are supposed to challenge them won't take any action. So how will they know that what their doing is wrong?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Tfbaby(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
safetyInspector:
You no well, who is going to clean up the cows' mess? What about the health effect to the children?

Which health effect are you talking about
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
frosbel2:

Since when did grazing include trespassing into schools, universities, farm lands and private property What happened to asking for permission.

Then again I know many Nigerians of your ilk are rude and have no manners, so this sort of behavior is almost second nature.
cool

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) by Victornezzar: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
robosky02:

broda na d change oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.