Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,055 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me (2559 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
oyb:

oddly enough, in my profession as an engineer, a lot of people who i have corresponded with or conversed with by phone are always surprised that i am 'so young' - really saying so u are the small boy who has been blowing big technical grammer/making my life miserable . the fact that i look younger than my years also plays a part

if i roll with u - na so them go call me ya boy toy cheesy cheesy

See . . I do talk am say na experience you carry dey talk before grin grin

But still the whole 'small boy' thing has absolutely nothing to do with age, size, looks or money for that matter! It's just something people like me say. No offence intended!
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by kpolli(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
come on guys, all guys do it, tellin a female friend to "organise their friends for us" so i dont think its childish,
poster,
there r 2 things involved,
either u continue chasing her or u forget about her
if u forget about her ur safe,
if u continue chasing her,
either she says no or she says yes
if she says no ur safe,
if she says yes there r 2 things involved,
either u straff her n stay or u straff n run
if u straff n run ur safe
if u straff n stay,
either she insults u again or she submits,
if she submits ur safe,
if u insults u,
there is only one thing involved,
start again
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ all. Thanks a bunch for ur pieces of advice.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by echobee(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2010
how dare u utter such word against ebonyeyes.take ur time
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Flashfast1: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i am sorry to tell you that if you need to send a girl to tell another gal that you wanna talk to her then you are definitely A SMALL BOY. . . . . .  get some balls and be a little bit more confident about yourself and maybe girls will take you as a MAN.

- how old are you?
- why couldnt you go and speak to that girl directly?
- are you mad because someone judge your"childish" actions as childish?
- why would you think that doing such an act would have you look MATURE?

@poster
are u still in secondary school? cos telling you friend to help toast a girl is definately something that only a SMALL BOY would do.
It sends the message that either you don't have the confidence to approach her your self or that you think she is cheap.
So next time I suggest you  ACT LIKE A MAN and TREAT HER LIKE A LADY.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Lacuzy: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2010
You are just consoling urself talking about lagos and bauchi gals. To me its an insult for a guy to send someone to come talk to me on his behalf that shows he is not man enough or a guy calling me from a distance " sssssssss come" he doesn't know what he wants 'you go for what you want.'

Maturity is not about age whether you are 25yrs or above you still jeed to work on urself. As far as am concerned you are a Small Boy for doing that.

Also dont do what others are doing do the right thing.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by dibolic: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
my woman say its thoothpick .
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by comoros: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2010
My EX once told me after I came in 4 minutes: "SO QUICK?" I felt so stupid despite the fact that it was the third "wrestling" bout for that day, I thot she should have appreciated the fact that I lasted 3 block buster bouts! I was so angry I retaliated by calling her a maniac.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
The problem with ur dick is staphylococcusicatasis...the medication is dick-removal, bro

buh, wait oo...if that Esther was to agree with ur demand... the girl, I'm so sure will have a triple pussy...take time, bro grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She R@ped Me. / Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? / Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.