Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,513 members, 7,975,059 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why You Should Start Smoking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Start Smoking (3594 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheG Manifesto has said it for years: smoking is near the top of the list of what a man can do to improve his game. We may have been taught from birth that smokers are disgusting, disease ridden, and of a lower class, but what else in our collective conscious sparks such a visceral association with coolness like smoking does?

As the G Manifesto has been prone to point out, the most interesting international playboys, athletes, actors and all around interesting men of history have been smokers. It doesn’t matter if a man dresses sharp as a razor, or is skillfully disheveled, nothing non-verbal will ever tell a woman as much about a man as smoking will. If a woman sees a well dressed man standing contrapposto, smoke billowing from his nostrils, smirking while looking her way, she has no choice but to be attracted and assume he is a mysterious and cool bad boy.

Aside from looking cool there are many upsides to smoking casually.

THE SECRET WORLD OF SMOKERS

A lit cigarette is the password in to one of the most seemingly exclusive, yet overwhelmingly large social circles in the world. With the prevalence of anti-smoking laws and overwhelming amount of public shaming, smokers have no choice but to stick together. In most cities smoking indoors is illegal. This means girls who smoke are forced onto the streets to get their nicotine fix. All you need to do is walk down any street with a bar and use the greatest opener of alltime.

From the first spark of her lighter you’ve put yourself in one of the best positions possible. Smoking with a girl gives the two of you valuable, instantaneous, rapport; the likes of which can hardly be achieved so quickly through other avenues. Along with this. the social stigmas surrounding smoking means that more often than not a girl has already isolated herself from her cockblocking friends, preventing further headaches.

IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES

IT is a known fact that girls who smoke are 69% more likely to be thin, slutty, and suck mean dick. The risk-taking and rebellious nature of puffing squares means she will be down for casual sex with you, the mysterious stranger. From personal experience the most insecure, yet social, women smoke. Use this to your advantage.

There is no simpler way to simultaneously isolate, qualify, and polarize a beautiful woman than asking her to go outside for a smoke. This one is a no brainer.

POSITIVE HABITUATION

I smoke infrequently. Others smoke a pack a day. To each their own, but what I have noticed is that associating smoking with going out at night and socializing has me going out much more frequently than if I weren’t to go out smoking. When your first approach coincides with your first nicotine buzz you’re bound to associate the two and be more active in game. I’ve set rules for myself and from these rules I have maximized the benefits of smoking while minimizing the negatives. Personally I only smoke when my intention is to get laid. If I smoke that night I’ll either bum cigarettes off of hot girls or bring a few of my own in a simple cigarette case. Limiting yourself to a couple of drinks seems to be the sweet spot for both decreasing inhibitions and getting a good buzz without getting drunk. If you rigidly abide by your personal rules you will form a socially beneficial habit rather than a gnawing dependency.

I firmly believe opportunistic smoking is the best way to give a man that added bonus when it comes to socializing and women. I do not refute the health effects of smoking, but the mentality of abstaining from things like smoking is the same mentality which rationalizes working 40 hours a week until the age of 65 as a life well lived.

All being said smoking by itself will not make a man, but it will perfectly complement stylish dress, fitness, living by ones own code, and being flush with cash.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Let me drop this message from the Federal Ministry of Health quickly......

Smokers are liable to DIE young.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
you're more likely to die from a motor accident than dying from smoking,

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by NairalandCS(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
*lights blunt* grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm tired of people discriminating against smokers as if their daddy's never smoked when he was young, I think we should have a smokers right in fact women smoke than men
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/more-young-women-are-smoking-as-as-rate-among-young-men-falls-a6886391.html

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Victornezzar: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
D kind of thread i see dis days ehn
i dey ask weda na mad people full dis forum

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:
name any role model you know and I'll tell you he or she smokes.
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Victornezzar: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
feelgoodInc:

none
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
leader of the Free world while in office

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Mark Zuckerberg!
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by gbengarock: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I'm tired of people discriminating against smokers as if their daddy's never smoked when he was young, I think we should have a smokers right in fact women smoke than men
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/more-young-women-are-smoking-as-as-rate-among-young-men-falls-a6886391.html
pass the weed bro..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

hahahahahahaha

Mark Zuckerberg!
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
seriously but guys even in clubs or partying smoking just shows any girl around that you're down to F..... that you won't judge her if she's willing to get down to business.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:
or do you go to clubs to go and preach?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

if Mark Zuckerberg is your role model I hope you're somewhere in your room inventing the next 2go right

Mark Zuckerberg!
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Ruggedfitness: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
feelgoodInc... please take down that pic of Oprah Winfrey smoking cigarette.. That is called a fake cigarettes used by Actors and Actresses in movies..

Including most of the pics you put there.. Anyone you see smoking in an American movie is smoking a fake cigarette..

As for Barack Obama, you can see he is just 55 years old and he has white hair and looks older than that.. Compare him to E. A. Adeboye who is already 75 years old and looking way younger or at the same facial looks with obama..

Health is not just wealth, it is beauty and life...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
there's nothing like a fake cigarette in movies, Oprah smoked on that series she acted you can Google it, she even had an explanation for it. Obama is still younger, and are you telling me EA Adeboye don't have gray hair?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by TechPanda(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
D kind of thread i see dis days ehn i dey ask weda na mad people full dis forum
Many Are Mad, Few Are Roaming grin
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Victornezzar: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
TechPanda:

Many Are Mad, Few Are Roaming grin
ah dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by pryme(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op,
Don't you think it's better to jump off a cliff? angry angry
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
pryme:
Op,
Don't you think it's better to jump off a cliff? angry angry
no we only cling to the top
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by luscioustrish(f): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Smoking which one exactly?

Loud,SK or shisha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
luscioustrish:
Smoking which one exactly?

Loud,SK or shisha?
it's not about the smoking, it's about how you smoke it to appear as a cool bad guy.
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Stevengerd(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Victornezzar :

ah dey tell u
Broda! The Rate At Whc Mad Pipu Full Romance Section Is Alarming
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stevengerd:
Broda! The Rate At Whc Mad Pipu Full Romance Section Is Alarming
A lady is more likely to follow you home if you're free, and not a laid back guy, and that freedom includes smoking and drinking, rather than sitting in the club and doing nothing.
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Stevengerd(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
feelgoodInc:

A lady is more likely to follow you home if you're free, and not a laid back guy, and that freedom includes smoking and drinking, rather than sitting in the club and doing nothing.
Wetin Kon Be My Own
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Cleopatra4(f): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:

Na big fat lie ......
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by feelgoodInc: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:

show me one person that has died from smoking.
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by hibiscus76(f): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Father lord, please I beg you with all sincerity , intentionally or mistakenly, let no smoker come my way ever ... Amen and Amen
Re: Why You Should Start Smoking by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
This guy go just Google go copy and paste. Dumb nigga. undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady / In Davido Song "Banana Fall On You" What Does It Mean? / How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.