Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. (834 Views)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by Freiburger(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2010
For the Gs whats the worst thing u ever told your girl or your ex?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
My friend how u dey? Sorry i ve never had any girl friend b4,therefore i cant contribute.Takia
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by mcnepow(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
It was 'I regret ever knowing u' cos she f$$ked up big time.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by unban190: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
i could clearly remember tellin my ex,
ze

that you think everything is all about u
u dont hav an inch respect twards this relationship
everytin is all about u
u want me doing my part and u kant even take care of yours

and youre so terrible in bed that @times i simply wish i remained a V-JAY
or gone back to a seminary or sometin

the last statement broke her down and she apologised for over a year
but my mind was made up and now im happy theamaka ope~ is in my life
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by Mannylex(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
I don't use harsh words, but wat could be worse than "When I see your face it gives me hell, u disgust me, u're the last person i'll ever want to see/meet even in another world".
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by elecktra(f): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i once told my ex he is a total bad news, that twas the day i met him i met Mr. complications too nd that i regret his father ever meeting his mom that they had

to hook up and give birth to a son the world could do without,it burnt him soooo much but i didnot feel bad cos he deserved it
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by Freiburger(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
I told an exthis: ''i will let the next b**ch see your exit.''
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by kpolli(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
unban 190, ur too much,
mods FREE 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by sesman(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
I dont see us having a future together,
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
I hate you !!! you bastard.Now get out of my room!!!!!.
Imagine him,calling his gf in my room.He didnt know i was coming in
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by Scottx(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2010
I called her prostitute when i was upset and regretted of knowing her.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by hermosa(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2010
i once told my bf he was 'a waste pf space'
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by unban190: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2010
kpolli:

unban 190, your too much,
mods FREE 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u

Mods please Unban me~
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by sjeezy8: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
I told her like
"bytch dont call me any more"

lol - i was young tho back then
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:06am On Jan 22, 2010
190 can you stop saying my name with this written over it.
thanks.
either you're serious or you're not, okay? don't have time for games.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by unban190: 1:54am On Jan 22, 2010
^^
Im more serious than u tink

and even the devil knows this~
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by KennyG6(m): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2010
@post
"You dont do it for me anymore",
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by cudeh: 5:35am On Jan 22, 2010
I rmmbr when i told my Ex, "you're the worst that had eva happend in my life & i regret the 1st tym toastd you".
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by omilicious(f): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2010
you are a waste of God's human resources, you are a coward and i thought i could make something out of your life.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. by simeonval: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2010
i told my ex she is fish brain ,iti boribo,you want to bring bad luck to my life get the hell out of u

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle Dis / Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. / Can U Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.