Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths (55869 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by saintTim(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
APC becoming intimidated

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by alukstea(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
adekennis:
G

G for Gulder but here we're are talking about Shine shine bobo Star
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
See APC ooo

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by cinoedhunter: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bunch of illiterates that can't even differentiate logos angry

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by mayskit4luv(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol. APC is a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by IBBG(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
chai, c as APC don dey give dis people much popularity and publicity

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by ransomed: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dcomrade:
Pls how can one become a member and will the youths be carried along?
:::-- Politicians will use you now and later discard you after getting result.
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by timsucess(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
dejiogundipe:

Registration is online, and it's FREE!

I want to join

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by IBBG(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
APC is it ur star?

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
engineerboat:

The Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance Youth Frontiers (APDAYF), a front-line youth group of the recently launched APDA has labelled the ruling All Progressive Congress as frustrated over the call for the arrest of leaders of APDA by the youth wing of the ruling party.

In a statement jointly signed by the group’s National Coordinator, Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye and the Publicity Secretary, Comrade Nujuma Audu and released to the press, they wondered why a so-called youth group could not distinguish the logo of APDA and Nigerian Breweries PLC brand, Star Lager Beer.

“It is preposterous that a so-called youth group could not distinguish the logo of APDA and Nigerian Breweries PLC brand, Star Lager Beer; two logos that even a blind could distinguish.”

“The APC is simply frustrated. They have seen the massive recognition that is being enjoyed by the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance, a party that only unveiled 24 hours ago”

“The APC should be prepared for bigger shocker because the APDA as a party means business and it has come to stay”, the statement reads.

Earlier today, a group known as APC Youths Renaissance called for the arrest and prosecution of leaders of APDA over the logo of the new party.

http://akstrending.com/apc-is-frustrated-apda-youths/

The Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance Youth Frontiers, who dem be sef undecided
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by sapientia(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
the kind of languages these guys use..

Na this kind youths anyone go take serious?
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Dancos: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
What is the need for all these parties. The existing ones have not helped matters after creation. Corruption in every govt, unimaginable recession like we have never had before. My suggestion is wait until thebreak up of the country then every man can go to his region and settle. This advice is so simple. Stop wasting your time, marriage is not by force.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Xkalaban(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Same old players, just a different name. The ppl already know better this time around.

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by bitcoinvin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
dejiogundipe:

Rubbish..At this time,we dont need any political Party,what we need is #Revolution,simple.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by bitcoinvin(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
engineerboat:

Get ready APC star representative will sion visit you

Rubbish..At this time,we dont need any political Party,what we need is #Revolution,simple.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by ndcide(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin
Tamunotonye
E be like say na him.
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by idris4eva(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dcomrade:

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by israelpalatoe(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
The logo is an ADVANCED logo of STAR.

Content or Container.
https://www.nairaland.com/3844643/container-content
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by ipobbigot7: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
APDA in logo blunder at their early publicity, a sign that the people behind the party remains clueless, lacks innovation and ingenuity after their woeful destruction of pdp.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Victornezzar: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
dejiogundipe:

Just did dat nau
it's 5k
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by bitcoinvin(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by mankan2k7(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dcomrade:

Efcc will soon discover 50 million dollars in ur room

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
APC even in government are confused of how good governance is operating.

APC are more confused of where to start with economy. Not knowing that they are improving London/Britain's medical facilities/economy with Nigerians taxpayers funds.

Just recently, APC minister of agriculture wants to send out more foods away from Nigeria. That indicate that Nigerians welfare are not their concerns.

Nigerians thought giving APC opportunities will make things better with based on how they were campaigning, not knowing that these people in APC lacks ideology of good governance. And not to using their opportunities in government to throw blames of PDP/GEJ didn't do this or that.

Now they want to start blaming APDA just for no reason.
The next thing APC will waste taxpayers monies for is a paid protest against the name of APDA.

What a frustrated APC youths?
Like their confused leaders in government like their youths.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Kestolove(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
so dix ones sef don gt youth?..hehehehehe.....apc stop making dem popular

1 Like

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Olakunlae: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Am I the only one that's not buying this publicity? barely 24 hrs of unveiling, APC call for an arrest. Does that even make sense? I believe they, APDA, Propagated the whole thing themselves in order to gain attention.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Obaf1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dcomrade:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;am telling some1 that this apda party was created to distract apc, him dey argue with me, see now nah logo dem dey fight for next will be the written speech, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;abeg bro if u get chance join d party plz notify me oh, i wan join too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by meemeetruth(f): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
dey should av changed d color thou bsyds who b der aspirant sef same caucus
Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by bid4rich(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have never join any party im my life but if this is a youth party, I'm IN full fledge. I will see to it that youth rule.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by Prinztong(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Apc,Make una no shake Nah...Day no break yet.When day break,una eyes go shine wella. I pray this new party Sweep this Devilish party that has made life so unbearable to Common man. Imagine ordinary Garri is now N150.00 a cup. Waitoooo.... APC,Na where we went wrong to elect you guys to power biko?The Thunder were go fire una dey do press up for Red Sea ;DApc,Make una no shake Nah...Day no break yet.When day break,una eyes go shine wella. I pray this new party Sweep this Devilish party that has made life so unbearable to Common man. Imagine ordinary Garri is now N150.00 a cup. Waitoooo.... APC,Na where we went wrong to elect you guys to power biko?The Thunder were go fire una dey do press up for Red Sea

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by oluwashedy: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
From today henceforth, I hereby declare support for the new political party.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths by ibroopeyemi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
APDA Membership Application Payment
# Item
1 Full Name
2 Transaction ID

3 Date 2017-06-06 18:05:42
4 Membership ₦5,000.00
Click on the print "Print Payment Slip" button below and proceed to any bank branch for payment or click "Pay Now" to pay with your Debit card.
Total: ₦5,000.00[s]APDA Membership Application Payment
# Item

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.