Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97512 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Hawlahscho(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
calibet:
What of us wey no get partners

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by gidimafia: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2017
I actually hv bn suspecting her for a while..so I jst use anoda SIM register WhatsApp..chatted her up for 4days..she felt for it and I gave her Hotel location jst for to come that day and see me lying down in bed with her new replacement... Shaii I can't forget the look on her eye

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2017
jay2pee:
People funny Sha.... Some girls can lie but my babe lie na one in town... She went to visit a guy and she told me that he didn't touch her(slept in his house for two days)..... One thing led to the other and I found out they bleeped like mad, only for her to tell me that he raped her

That lie weak me Shaa......

Wey that meme sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Hawlahscho(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
Biko wetin be d app name and can its icon be hidden on the phone? grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by peedeeasobie(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
chuks34:
I know she's cheating but yet to catch her blue handed angry

The easiest way to catch a cheating partner is through whatsapp web.
My babe get luck say she no dey use Android

How does the WhatsApp web work?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Hawlahscho(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......
Bwakwebwakakakeke grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
before the war,
that's how one bros came to our lodge and became our friend. takes us out for free beer on some weekends and he sleeps in my room. unknown to me, he was using us to spy on his gf who stayed in my compound.
after the beer he'll ask some funny questions about the girls in the compound and some drunk guys started singing songs with his gf's name in the lyric.
he did his undercover very well and he got to know the girl he wanted to marry.
one morning, he was on the balcony when a solara dropped the girl. she wore a mini skirt with no undie...
he called her name from up and i rushed out and saw the guy with tears in his eyes.
he told me how he has been paying rent, electronics (the girl room been fine o. 32" led, generator, fridge, microwave) tuition, upkeep, and still yet she chose to act this way.
he took her bag and saw 7k. threw the money all over and asked "is this what he paid you"?

i felt for him sha. he just left after then.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Richydos(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
No guy has ever cheated on me and I have never cheated on any guy
Will u just keep KWAYET so that i can focus #PLZ

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Hawlahscho(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
Blood of Kante!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Oshaigbogbo(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
bro pls wot d name of d app u used in recording her calls, I need 2know wot my Gf is doing in my absence.....Thks
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:
before the war,
that's how one bros came to our lodge and became our friend. takes us out for free beer on some weekends and he sleeps in my room. unknown to me, he was using us to spy on his gf who stayed in my compound.
after the beer he'll ask some funny questions about the girls in the compound and some drunk guys started singing songs with his gf's name in the lyric.
he did his undercover very well and he got to know the girl he wanted to marry.
one morning, he was on the balcony when a solara dropped the girl. she wore a mini skirt with no undie...
he called her name from up and i rushed out and saw the guy with tears in his eyes.
he told me how he has been paying rent, electronics (the girl room been fine o. 32" led, generator, fridge, microwave) tuition, upkeep, and still yet she chose to act this way.
he took her bag and saw 7k. threw the money all over and asked "is this what he paid you"?

i felt for him sha. he just left after then.

Damn! angry angry cry

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by ItzWonderz(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
jay2pee:
People funny Sha.... Some girls can lie but my babe lie na one in town... She went to visit a guy and she told me that he didn't touch her(slept in his house for two days)..... One thing led to the other and I found out they bleeped like mad, only for her to tell me that he raped her

That lie weak me Shaa......

Wey that meme sef

lol,,na tday u just dey experience am? It don tey,, my own babe lied dat she went to collect sumtin frm d guy ous and d guy raped her not knowing dat it was d bitch dat laid down herself for d guy to Bleep her in d ass in doggy style. lol,i mean who does dat angry grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
chuks34:
I know she's cheating but yet to catch her blue handed angry

The easiest way to catch a cheating partner is through whatsapp web.
My babe get luck say she no dey use Android

very true but that means you won't do anything that day to monitor her convo realtime. otherwise, she'll clear her chat instantly.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Psoul(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
I am an IT person. U can only cheat on me and get free only when i just decided to give u the privilege. The relationship was very rosy and sweet until i started suspecting her moves. Then I bought her a very fine wrist watch, unknown to her, I bugged it with 8Gig chip listening device. I also downloaded Phone Call Recorder to her phone, Passworded it and hid the Icon from where she can have access to it on the phone.

At the end of everyday, I will pick up the wrist watch copy all her discussion for the day to my laptop where i can conveniently listen to them, delete it from the watch to make space for the next day. I did same to her phone call records. After listening, I will pretend that all is well. I kept doing this until the time i decided to quit the funny relationship. She was shocked by the volume of evidence i had against her. Still she fought so hard to deny dem. Women shaaa.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by rhid1: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

please how do I get this app
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

Lol, you'd leave your paycheck cos cheating? LMAO
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
sharrap ya mawt! You're a liar. There's no such app! Rada rada. I wonder what people get from lying online.

Nonsense.

sorry bro. youngstunna ain't joking. apps exist but you need top clearance for all that. google
"project ECHELON" without the quotes.

when installing a phone app, do you read all the t&c before you tap i agree?
some will tell you "this app will access your phonebook, camera, mic, messages, without your consent". why would an app access your camera at will?

don't say what you don't know.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Hawlahscho(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... no point calling the name, cuz you won't see it anywhere on the net.
private company monitoring app. ( I steal am)

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Lowoa: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Chai

Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by bellenornor(f): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
why dat
Your comment showed u r/were pained and I felt for u.. That's why that.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

Wow! That's great.
I am not really interested in networking but I do graphics and animation (using Adobe PS, AI and AE).
Little experience with VB.net ( I stopped after coding my first calcuIator) and I also design websites ( My first love).
Ironically, I am involved in the H word too (Shhhh... Make people no hear).
Bottom line:
So many things to learn... So little time..
Meanwhile, I PMed you.
my man... make dem no hear the H word o..

my greatest challenge is PC.. my 4gb Ram and 500gb ROM HP is not enough for most of my heavy softwares. I need a monster of 16 GB ram and 1TB ROM.
my friend just got one... 900k+ I feel like robbing him lol..
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:
.the idiot was always in school in the evening walking from W.A.H. to IVL with her. kidding her in public too. you are a bastard dear ex
lol.......maybe he got tired of egusi soup.... Afam soup come make sense to am
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2017
bellenornor:

Your comment showed u r/were pained and I felt for u.. That's why that.
it really pain me. I feel bad
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2017
shesszi:
pls how did u bye pass her password? And was it android OS?
I personally use two method to bypass password or app locks, I'll create a thread for one of the method. while the 2nd is more time consuming and you need some hacking knowledge. I can't even drop that on nairaland, cause it's against their rules.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by theozobby(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
rhid1:

please how do I get this app
Nairalanders wan kill me o, I woke up this morning to meet up over 20 mentions... how I wan take reply dem naw? lol.

sorry bro, the particular app I used is not on net, I stole it from a company, and I can't release it to the public for privacy and security reasons.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Oshaigbogbo:
bro pls wot d name of d app u used in recording her calls, I need 2know wot my Gf is doing in my absence.....Thks
you no trust your babe ni?

sorry bro, the particular app I used is not on net, I stole it from a company, and I can't release it to the public for privacy and security reasons.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Hawlahscho:
Biko wetin be d app name and can its icon be hidden on the phone? grin
yeah, you don't even need to hide it, it'll automatically do that, and it's an auto-run app. you won't even know it's there.

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Omzie:

Chief abeg, u fit dm me the app wey u use abeg. Needed asap. Thanks
smile*

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:

everything's out there on the web if you know how to look.

meanwhile, what do you think about that nsa leaked stuff that was used in making wannacry.
have you gotten the .7z tools?

cc:
brainreset
youngstunna
not really, I know a guy with it... he wanna charge me to death for it... I just bone am
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2017
isnovic:

Dude send me the spy app. James Bond things.
lol, your blood de hot... sorry I no fit release am for privacy and security reasons.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by andycom(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva want to talk abt my ex chinwe barstard prostute. I feel pains dat I sware neva to date ibo

my brother my own worse pass your own sef, I be igbo but this my Chinwe dealt with me walahi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

“He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.