Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97486 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
brainreset:

You are right sir.
Mobile security softwares abound but are expensive like you said. Expensive to get, expensive to use.
You're technologically current and update, unlike those kids spitting rubbish up there.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
grin grin i grin i can't fit laugh edakun. Leave bae make she flex na
as a senior brother na my responsibility to protect her from pussy hunter's
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
help me save a soul, this alone can get you into heaven.
Bros, you can only talk to her.
Excessive monitoring will only exacerbate the problem.
Peace..

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

You're technologically current and update, unlike those kids spitting rubbish up there.
Thanks for the compliment.
I walk, talk and live computers.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Tee999: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

Maybe she meant Treasurer$$$ her source of income

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Trendirabingi: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The rate at which people cheat in relationships these days is quite alarming. You get to wonder if they will ever remain faithful in marriage.
so dat has become ur major problem, n rocket science important subject of pondery ,? more important dan d fact u are not assured of regular power supply 4 atleast a day in ur area... Nairalanders, wat u gnash ur teeths for wld make an hyena laff its teeths out...
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
brainreset:
Bros, you can only talk to her. Excessive monitoring will only exacerbate the problem. Peace..
I want to watch her like GOD. AND INTERFERE WHEN NECESSARY.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
I want to watch her like GOD.
You want to watch a woman?
Permit me to be the first person to inform you that you have set your self an impossible task.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
brainreset:
Thanks for the compliment. I walk, talk and live computers.
lol... if I'm not on my PC working... then probably I'm sleeping.

which area is your base in IT?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by 1metre: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I don't know what's wrong with you people here, so you're trying to tell me such app don't exist?
go back and read those people I quote.

you can't find such app on the internet... It's a company monitoring app which I stole.

this is one of the reasons I hate commenting on Nairaland...
don't say that's why u hate commenting on nairaland bro, why u bring it up here, u didn't know people will hv demand for it?

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... if I'm not on my PC working... then probably I'm sleeping.

which area is your base in IT?
You will be surprised if I tell you.
Long story sha
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
as a senior brother na my responsibility to protect her from pussy hunter's
grin grin
Do your best and leave the rest to her. I no send my sisters ooh. I can't coman kill myself. If you lik fvck madman, if you get belle, village tinz. Your spying on her can't change anything. If she notices you're spying her, she may want to annoy you by doing what you're against her doing intentionally. Simple psychology bro, simple psychology.
Make i release FRUS-TRENSHUN with small laugh abeg.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
darbeelicous and nickymezor, how did you catch him.
lefulefu use this opportunity to tell us about any of ur slayqueen's escapades.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
bellenornor:

Oh dear!
why dat
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2017
1metre:
don't say that's why u hate commenting on nairaland bro, why u bring it up here, u didn't know people will hv demand for it?
I wasn't thinking that, was just contributing to the TOPIC

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
Yoruba girls wey dia black yansh no dey stAy one place nko? Dem wowo but na dem fvck pass.

Ooh wait, after Tiv and idoma girls na yorubber bishes
thurnda fire u
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SweetyZinta(f): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Kai. You mean say your pops get side chick/s too?

him be soldier and he commands a lot of respect. don't know about side Chics. All I can say is that He's very rigid
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

You will be surprised if I tell you.
Long story sha
Just tell me naw, I might learn 1 or 2 things from you and you from me.... that's how we grow. I'm always open to learning new things.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nickymezor(f): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2017
thornapple:
darbeelicous and nickymezor, how did you catch him.

lefulefu use this opportunity to tell us about any of ur slayqueen's escapades.
Babe u too like gist smiley... frm his phone.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Youdondeymad: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......
grin ROTFL...

The pussy is not yours,it is just your turn,I don't think there is a lady with only one boyfriend(my partner inclusive) no offence o feminist governing body.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Nickymezor:
Babe u too like gist smiley... frm his phone.

Yeah baby cheesy grin
Good jist relieves stress. grin grin

Hope you taught him a real lesson.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Just tell me naw, I might learn 1 or 2 things from you and you from me.... that's how we grow. I'm always open to learning new things.
You won't believe I am in the medical field. Up till now.
But my roommate was a computer science student.
He was the one who told me I can program without studying comp. Sci.
Na so I start.

I started with hardware.. Ported to little programming (PHP and Python). Have a lukewarm attitude towards java. I am also into IM.
About to combine medical sciences with ICT (Biostatistics) as soon as I conclude my second degree
That's the summary sha.
You?

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by DanseMacabre(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2017
SweetyZinta:

him be soldier and he commands a lot of respect. don't know about side Chics. All I can say is that He's very rigid

I understood. Was just fvcking with you. Na im be say if I misyarn anyhow where you for dey na guardroom get me this night.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by poseidon12: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..

Really? That's weird. Is their any magic wand you'll wave after marriage that automatically stops you from cheating? If you are cheating on your boyfriend, I don't see why you'll not do same when you are now married. If my girlfriend is cheating on me, of course I will not expect her to suddenly become faithful if I marry her.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Daxyd4realzy(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......

lol grin
Chukason1:

lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nickymezor(f): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2017
thornapple:

Yeah baby cheesy grin
Good jist relieves stress. grin grin

Hope you taught him a real lesson.
Yeah, more or less. Your turn. How did you find out dat your man was unfaithful to you?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by silversonuc(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Greenbullet:
if I let her be and she becomes useless to herself and gets unwanted pregnancy unko.

Bro gimme her number lemme ask her why she is misbehaving nd councel her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by agya1: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
Please how does this works? What's name of the app you install?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by silversonuc(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:

oh lawd just fucck off
.quote me when you know the difference between 'were' and 'where'

I don't deal with broke unintelligent Boys
Haba

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by fexyrich(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahaha I cry lijw a baby
d same way I swear never to date yoloba babe again.
Yoloba girls are d worst cheaters

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Beejayx: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:

who be this one?? . don't come for me else I will drag u by ur balls.
broke niggas everywhere
bitch how rich is your dad talk less of u..
elo no obo re... u dey vex me I swear!

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by VanBommel(m): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
olosho evaberry wants to drag my balls. I feel threatened.

Be looking for balls to touch by this time of the night,dont make good use of your life. Make sure you cry us a river when the next guy dumps you. Akwuna kwuna.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.