Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,049 members, 7,925,314 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp (6398 Views)

Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by adenykie: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
story,story
once upon a time
there was a country,
whose president was sick
rumour had it that he died
and now they said he has been discharged
that is the end of my story
although it has not come to and end

am just tired of the same old lie from our leaders
they will neva say the truth until they enter hell
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by thameamead(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
sesman:

if he has been discharged from the hospital, so where the bloody hell is he
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by ochukoccna: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
This deluded dude keeps taking Nigerians for a ride along with his party.
In a country where things work, we would have impeached Yaradua for his dereliction of duty & sworn in Jonathan.
This is not about Yaradua nor Jonathan.
Perish the thought if that is what your mind is playing up.
This is about good governance.
It is about upholding the sanctity of the document forced down our throats called the Constitution till we can have a Sovereign national Conference
This is about telling the jackals we have our as leaders that
[size=28pt]ENOUGH IS ENOUGH![/size]
We have prayed for leaders who do not believe in God [by their actions] yet encourage the masses to keep praying
We have fasted for better governance yet they keep afflicting most Nigerians with hunger & poverty.
Now we raise up to take back to take back what is left of our nation from this beasts in power because we have seen the road to Kigali [Rwanda] is littered with blood caused by dithering ethnic politics and we don't want ot go there
We raise to take our pride back as a people from those who have bastardized us
Who have sold our females into prostitution because their bodies is all they have to bargain for food
Our sons into robbery because their brawn is still functional in brain dead bodies
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to jackals who have decimated our youth and their right to be the best in a land so blessed by God
We do not need America to prophecy doom to us, we see it with our eyes but reject it with our spirits because we have seen the road to Mogadishu [Somalia] is paved with sorrow, tears and blood!
[size=38pt]UMARU GO HOME![/size]
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by oge4real(f): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
Oh! So he is not back yet?
Dont blame me folks afterall, whats the difference between when he was "around" and now that he is MISSING?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Fant(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
PDP should please stop making fun of themselves, everyone understands the plight of the ill president so Nigerians need not be told lies before they understand a thing. Now if the president is ok, what is he still doing abroad-perhaps he suddenly decided to naturalise in saudi since Nigeria's witches won't let him live, Even if it was true that Yar'adua is fine, do they {PDP} need to have some close-door meetings before disclosing it to Nigerians, WHEN THE TRUTH IS FORSAKEN, ERRORS WILL MULTIPLY and this seems to be the problem with the PDP, In summary all the ill president stuff and his long anticipated recovery and perhaps return is simply what i describe as: TALL TALES THAT WERE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. cry cry
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Gbenge77(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
Amazing!
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Ben13: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
I want to bear THOMAS for this season. wink

Until I see him, Mr President is not Alive!!
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by SwtzMinx(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
*shakin head*
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by deb(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
Where is he? Oloshi
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by David2020(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
1. They will stage the video conference by making it blury. an easy way of decieving us.

2. They will look for a look alike of the president that will be dictated on what to say in a sickly voice.

3. He will tender his resignation there since thats the best way to make people believe that he is alive but not well enough to continue as the president.

4. Maybe a week or more after his resignation, his death will be accounced. But before they will announce his death, they must have removed Jonathan and be shoping for another president and vice most probably from the north. There is more to this. Call me for more information on this cos i just got this info from a reliable source.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by blackboi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
Discharged abi? I pray they came with the original battery charger this time around grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Teminio: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
So the burial rite can commence!

Anofia!!!
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by thameamead(f): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
ochukoccna:

This deluded dude keeps taking Nigerians for a ride along with his party.
In a country where things work, we would have impeached Yaradua for his dereliction of duty & sworn in Jonathan.
This is not about Yaradua nor Jonathan.
Perish the thought if that is what your mind is playing up.
This is about good governance.
It is about upholding the sanctity of the document forced down our throats called the Constitution till we can have a Sovereign national Conference
This is about telling the jackals we have our as leaders that
We have prayed for leaders who do not believe in God [by their actions] yet encourage the masses to keep praying
We have fasted for better governance yet they keep afflicting most Nigerians with hunger & poverty.
Now we raise up to take back to take back what is left of our nation from this beasts in power because we have seen the road to Kigali [Rwanda] is littered with blood caused by dithering ethnic politics and we don't want ot go there
We raise to take our pride back as a people from those who have bastardized us
Who have sold our females into prostitution because their bodies is all they have to bargain for food
Our sons into robbery because their brawn is still functional in brain dead bodies
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to jackals who have decimated our youth and their right to be the best in a land so blessed by God
We do not need America to prophecy doom to us, we see it with our eyes but reject it with our spirits because we have seen the road to Mogadishu [Somalia] is paved with sorrow, tears and blood!
[size=38pt]UMARU GO HOME![/size]

thou spoketh my mind,
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Poster

As a matter of fact, he's addressing the nation live on TV right about now. Tune in to NTA or AIT!
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by otawa: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
The game plan is clear; It is only 18months left.

They want to have Yaradu complete his tenure 'dead or alive'

Question is what is the future impact of this?

What is there is Igbo President that fall sick, will they have same game plan?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by samenk(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by heilige(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
una still dey believe PDP ? PDP na party of liars and cheats
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by colove: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
Mr president is in our house in Ajegunle, lol,
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by olalekan1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
I think Yardua can speak for himself, they should let him talk to Nigerians. Nigerians are no fool.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by RichyBlacK(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
Just wanted to make sure I didn't forget to chip in that Nigeria has the most useless government in the cosmos. Thanks.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Amjustme: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
LOL, am healed on dis thread![/size][size=8pt][color=Black][/color]
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by HERO111: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
loads of dusts from bunch of self-centered, shameless, pen- armed- rogues. hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by koolchicco: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
Buncha fools.

God will surely pay them back in their own coin!
sad
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by olumycome: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm DEAD or ALIVE?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by beninman1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
[center]Umaru, where are you?

Are you dead?

Please answer me, [/center]
[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by An0nimus: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Presido dey come by taxi.e go take am time to reach Naija.Make una chill small, grin
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Ninapha(f): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
Great! then let him come home, or has he got another Aso Rock there?
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by udohjaphet: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
So final, final story have come to an end where is he and his kitchen members
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by jacobs123(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Having watched a lot of home videos, i know there are different sorts of discharge from hospital amongst them are
Discharged to go home after the doctor ascertains that you are in good health or good enough to recover at home
Discharged after the Doctor gives up, in this case they may direct the patient to his/her mother or older family members so that they can get in touch with the Dibias/babalawo and Alfas to go on from there.

I hope Yar Adua was not discharged to create space for other patients in the hospital but I have to assume this until i see him and "touch his heart" which was infected with Pericarditis.
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by omomakun: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
According to him, in line with the judgment of the Federal High Court in Abuja, there was no vacuum in the leadership of the country against the backdrop that the Vice President can act for the President in the latter’s absence without any formal handover.

Really?? there was no vaccum? that's why the US found it so easy to put us on the Terrorist Watch List and no was there to fight for us!!!!!!! Nigeria needs to get its act together, starting with every single individual,
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by tuntoks(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
10 halleluyah!!!!!!!!!! but is he freaking fit to rule the country. i think we're better off without him. lipsrsealed
Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by Witi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
olalekan1:

I think Yardua can speak for himself, they should let him talk to Nigerians. Nigerians are no fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'adua Pictured On Hospital Bed (see Picture) / A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 / Buhari APC Wins Presidential Election - See Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.