Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. (2210 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Bros if i be you i for collect my phone from her. I dont care how petty or broke that would make me look. When u r sacked(or resign) u leave company property behind. She even still has mind to give excuses. This is why good guys turn to players, they get played, stop trusting and then go into relationships to hit n then quit.
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
No my brother being broke did not do this. The person you were with did this. You were trapped by honey and once caught you fed the monster. This is big problem with most men here. If you do not have the money you don't if she wants to be with you regardless of your financial status she will.
That's the true test in a relationship. If you give , you create expections and when that happens you feel obligated. And now here you are. You can't use your break up as a reason to have a vendetta against all women. You learn fron your mistakes and make better choices.
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Raine80:
No my brother being broke did not do this. The person you were with did this. You were trapped by honey and once caught you fed the monster. This is big problem with most men here. If you do not have the money you don't if she wants to be with you regardless of your financial status she will.
That's the true test in a relationship. If you give , you create expections and when that happens you feel obligated. And now here you are. You can't use your break up as a reason to have a vendetta against all women. You learn from your mistakes and make better choices.
Erm... Thanks so much dear .. Sumtyms u bcum more stronger wen u learnt ur lesson in an hard way.. Ur comment jes eradicate sum preconceptions i have abt women.. Thanks so much 4 dis..
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
feel ur pain bro.... but the truth is nobody can ever take your girl.
She's jst a hoe random girl that crossed path with u
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
bayocute:
I and my ex gf jes cut ties yesterday evening. I caught her in a pre-intimacy act with anoda guy and i felt sad. I asked her what could have led to this and she gave me sum lame excuses. I satisfied my ex with everytin, bought her Tecno W4 with my handouts and foodstuffs money bcus she said she loves it and want it. Bought her so many tins so she won't luk outsyd. Of recent, she told me she needs to get sum books cost 7,000. I told er dat she knows abt my status. I'm not yet working, i'm still a student, she replied dat she undastand bt d book is more important. I had to borrow d money for her till now, i'm still paying debts. Now, if i'm rich and comfortable and i decided to retaliate, they wuld say men x cruel.. But i've decided to learn my lesson.. I've cried and cried. But d deeds as already bin done.. These is what brokeness have deprived me of.."Feelings, love, trust, respect nd affection". I wished i'd neva met her.. This is my own predicatement..

Wait oo. u dey school dey train another man pikin.... hmmm.

Bought her many things so she won't look outside. Oya na. She is only looking inside your pocket the bobo pant grin.

At least now you know that money is never enough. No matter how much you give her she'll still look outside. kpele
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
decency12:
Retaliate against who?

Operation crocodile tears part 2
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
doing this only makes u equal with her... i mean why not keep the moral high ground
i believe someday she will look back & see how stupid she was
karma... still remember that word... is a bitch
chiraqDemon:
Bros if i be you i for collect my phone from her. I dont care how petty or broke that would make me look. When u r sacked(or resign) u leave company property behind. She even still has mind to give excuses. This is why good guys turn to players, they get played, stop trusting and then go into relationships to hit n then quit.
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by CaraJewel(f): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
bayocute:

samething happen to you?
?.no.just felt for the op..Datz you
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by bayocute(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
?.no.just felt for the op..Datz you
oohkay, thanks jare dear
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by chiraqDemon(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jayk1:
doing this only makes u equal with her... i mean why not keep the moral high ground
i believe someday she will look back & see how stupid she was
karma... still remember that word... is a bitch
I also remember a saying that all is fair in live and in war.
It was fair in love when d guy bought d phone for her, he sacrificed his feeding money, handout cash and some other things just to get her the phone cos he loved her. I don't think he did all that just cos he wanted to fvck her but cos he cared about her happiness. She made it war d moment she decided to cheat(and even got caught) it would be fair to take the phone back and sell it so he would be able to lay a nice foundation for getting his life back in order. Him taking the phone and selling it will enable him pay off the 7k he is owing. It doesn't make him worse or on the same level as her, it just makes a hurt man that wants to get his life back in order. I dunno but some ladies have been playing with guys heart to a level that even God will weep for d guy. But yet they will always come onlineamd play victim.
Is it cos guys don't cry in public, many guys will appear cheerful but they become a wreck once they are alone, maybe even cry themselves to sleep. Guys are just as emotionally fragile as girls, society has just taught us to bottle it up.
Re: How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. by Fidecoo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
bayocute:
I and my ex gf jes cut ties yesterday evening. I caught her in a pre-intimacy act with anoda guy and i felt sad. I asked her what could have led to this and she gave me sum lame excuses. I satisfied my ex with everytin, bought her Tecno W4 with my handouts and foodstuffs money bcus she said she loves it and want it. Bought her so many tins so she won't luk outsyd. Of recent, she told me she needs to get sum books cost 7,000. I told er dat she knows abt my status. I'm not yet working, i'm still a student, she replied dat she undastand bt d book is more important. I had to borrow d money for her till now, i'm still paying debts. Now, if i'm rich and comfortable and i decided to retaliate, they wuld say men x cruel.. But i've decided to learn my lesson.. I've cried and cried. But d deeds as already bin done.. These is what brokeness have deprived me of.."Feelings, love, trust, respect nd affection". I wished i'd neva met her.. This is my own predicatement..
, you lose cash when chasing ladies,but you get ladies when chasing cash. My 2cent advice. Take heart, and make your decision.money First, then, ,,,,,,,,,,,your choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful BBW Pictures / For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / If He Has These 6 Habits Don't Marry Him .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.