Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,725 members, 7,921,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? (1298 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by skyrockete(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2017
This is not joke at all! I have many friends who are short, though some of them are friendly and gregarious, nevertheless, that does not take pride and arrogance away from their dealings and doings. This is particularly very noticeable in men.Why are they full of pride and arrogance? They always want to do thngs and want pple to notice. They are the ones who want to go for ladies who are taller than them in feets. They walk and strout. Many of them are first man in c*lt. Do they need all these? Nairalanders, do you notice too? Only tall people should comment oooooo. Short pple may still write with pride and arrogance even in nairaland. Lol.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Because that's the only way they can be noticed.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by SuperSuave(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2017
how many feet is "tall" to know if I could contribute or not? undecided
Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by skyrockete(m): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmmm ;
Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by Evablizin(f): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Op is not only in men but in short ladies also,they also make friends that is taller than them i e being the david among the Goliaths because they must be noticed
Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by Partnerbiz(f): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2017
That's only a stereotype.
You heard it while growing up. I heard it too. Then psychologically you started seeing it that way. It's just a label and has no credence in any professional literature.
It's effect on you was subliminal and it happens unwittingly.

There are many of such labels and stereotypes. As I advances in age and education I started letting go of them.

See below for data shaa.
See testimonies too.

See my height there too shocked
Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by hisgrace090: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2017
They always believe within them that others overlook them, causing them to react the way they do wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by nerodenero: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2017
A brief man spottedgrin. Op, they are very stubborn too.
Partnerbiz:
That's only a stereotype.
You heard it while growing up. I heard it too. Then psychologically you started seeing it that way. It's just a label and has no credence in any professional literature.
It's effect on you was subliminal and it happens unwittingly.

There are many of such labels and stereotypes. As I advances in age and education I started letting go of them.

See below for data shaa.
See testimonies too.

See my height there too shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by skyrockete(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Partnerbiz, it seems you are short! Lol.... I sense the tone of pride in your comment. Are you short??
Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
nerodenero:
A brief man spottedgrin. Op, they are very stubborn too.

You just got me laughing.
Re: Why Do Short People Are Full Of Pride And Arrogance? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2017
skyrockete:
Partnerbiz, it seems you are short! Lol.... I sense the tone of pride in your comment. Are you short??
What pride in my comment now? I will evade that question.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains / Window Blinds From ₦2,900/sq.m / I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.