Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

"Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" (1283 Views)

Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide / Hoodlums Invade Bauchi State, Killing People In Droves! / Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by Destined2win: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2017
"The past few months have seen the return of the citizens of the black nation from different parts of the world. The nation'a airport have seen a skyrocketting influx of majorly returnees including acclaimed professionals and foreign diplomats.

The election of the nation's young President have rekindled the hope of a dream nation. There have been interests from far and wide about charting a peaceful and prosperous course that will see the nation stand taller amongst nations of the world. This has to be an epic times for all people".

In 1948, after all the trials and tribulations that befell the Jews, their original nation of Israel was reborn, this saw their people literally return back to Israel from all the far corners of the earth including Africa. Some of them were literally kissing the floor, shedding tears that once again, they have to see and live in the nation that rightly belongs to them andirectly their ancestors.

This nation belongs to the category of nations that have undergone trials and tribulations : she's one of the most loved on the earth too. Her people cry daily from far and wide yearning to see her again like a mother yearns to see her young. From the mountains and the valleys they crave to call her their own.

See, a lot of our people are craving to come home not really because they are suffering wherever they are but because this is their original identity; this is the land of their fathers. A lot of this nation's best in human resources are beyond our shores

As President, I am going to put things in place for returnees. They will run back here to identify with us and together, we will build a nation that we and our generations unborn will be willing to die in her defence.

My quest to be President is something that I will never be desperate for basically because there is nothing to be desperate about and again, leaders who make impacts are chosen by both God and the People.

Now you have chosen me and God has chosen me too,so why should I be desperate? All you need do is to keep praying assisting that I attain that position soon because the effects will outlive our generation.

Pray for my Presidency!

1 Like

Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by mubrix(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Ride on bro..
Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by Destined2win: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
mubrix:
Ride on bro..
Thank you Sir.
Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by DanseMacabre(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Bro sorry, but which strain you smoke this morning? E strong wella.

4 Likes

Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by Destined2win: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Bro sorry, but which strain you smoke this morning? E strong wella.
I smoked Inspiration bro

2 Likes

Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by DanseMacabre(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Destined2win:
I smoked Inspiration bro

Hahahaha. Big ups man.
Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by Destined2win: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Hahahaha. Big ups man.
smiley
Pray for my Presidency
Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by DanseMacabre(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Destined2win:
smiley Pray for my Presidency

I will, provided you promise me a juicy position.
Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by Destined2win: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I will, provided you promise me a juicy position.
You never can tell, just pray
Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by UNDISPUTEDNIGGA(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2017
rubbish I just waste my mb dae read this crab
Re: "Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" by begwong: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2017
U mean millions of biafran Jews

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? / Onagoruwa's Last Public Outing / Osinbajo Today's Early Morning Quote Will Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.