Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit (27561 Views)

Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by drcally: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Americans seen a black scape-goat, and they acting like there have never been an american credit-card fraudster......
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Saladkhay: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

This guy lost it the day Wizkid smashed that bottle on his head at Quilox night club.

My happiness will be complete when E-Money is exposed.
E-money exposed and you are praying make you a bread winning for una family like E-money walahi nah poverty go finished you
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by DrGoodmanFather: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is what you call a collabo of hennessy and Tombo. Afonja and Ipob.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by ICEMAN(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
F Dammy Krane. He is an effing idiot and I'm sure he'll get not less than 5 years. I hope the batty boys in there teach him a lesson he'll never forget. Next time he will run away anytime he sees a credit card. The boy is a THIEF ! If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it's a MFking duck. He is a disgrace to his family and to the nation. He should shut eff up and stop tweeting trash. Low caliber Maga!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by TinaAnita(f): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Other thieving celebrities would now be playing extra safe..
But he hasn't been found guilty of the allegations leveled against him? Hmm
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by anonymous1759(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

This guy lost it the day Wizkid smashed that bottle on his head at Quilox night club.

My happiness will be complete when E-Money is exposed.

Olote you're here wasting your life on naira land waiting for people's down fall, E-money is better than you dead or alive. Make you no go make your money.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by mafiaso9: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
My guy don enter be that o, long vacation no be small, 15 yrs plus things, damn
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Plainboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
In other words if he and his partner-in-crime had taken the normal business or economy class flight to wherever they were going, they would still be balling now. They wanted to overball for instagram because its free money stolen from hardworking individuals. Thunder go fire 2 of una.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by chronique(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
His mom should be ashamed of herself for coming to defend him in public. When I stole my mom's money as a little boy, she asked my teacher to disgrace me on the assembly ground and tell the whole school I stole... The punishment was to deter me from becoming useless and I thank God cos it contributed into moulding me into the person I am today. Parents these days, would rather cover up for their kids, than scold them. Bad parenting is the new norm.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by jojothaiv(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
otimothy:
All this to impress who if i may ask? kids on instagram and other social media...The same people hailing you that you are balling are in their homes, while you cant even read their comments because YOU DEY JAIL.
Na Dem Go Quick Type "God Don Pick Their Call Be That"...

Not Knowing Na Prison Dem Go Flash Sef...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Nancy Isime And Reminisce To Host HEADIES 2019 / Leo Dasilva Robbed In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.