Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,909 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North (31706 Views)

Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by technicallyrich(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
My dream is coming to pass.I posted this yesterday but it sounded like a joke.let me say it hear again.
I had a dream some days ago and it was a suprise to everyone how ss got angry and saw the liars that igbos were not the enemy and all that he said was true before they killed him so the went away with se,united and formed biafra after nnamdi Kanu died.and it became one of the best and loveliest country I must say.
The north and west were together and the northerners took drugs to fukkk our women mercilessly and since we yorubas women love sex many women began to fall in love.our men were now open slave working while their wives moan from the bedroom.the men were weak and we're so afraid.some took rat poison,some jumped inside river etc.
Since no yoruba man was brave enough I took it upon myself and there was a civill war and I was the leader.i did JUJU as a true yoruba that I am and no bullet could touch me.I wore only pant without bra and I was shoting ak 47 and my brest was flapping as I was shoting.
My boyfriend ojukwu shaked me on the bed to make love to me as it was early morning already and I woked up.
Will these dream ever come to pass

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by uwalakathankgod(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
ProWalker:

But Ojukwu is brave right ?
Igbos have a warped meaning for English words?
Even the idiot that ran away from prison on the pretex of being sick is brave grin
Igbos, una cup don full,
#IgboExitNigeria. You are not wanted in Nigeria again

A coward, a mischief man, always a betrayer. always dance to the turn of his slave master.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Chibuezestan: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
My fellow Igbo's what arebyou guys still doing in the north, the lord is helping us out
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
technicallyrich:
My dream is coming to pass.I posted this yesterday but it sounded like a joke.let me say it hear again.
I had a dream some days ago and it was a suprise to everyone how ss got angry and saw the liars that igbos were not the enemy and all that he said was true before they killed him so the went away with se,united and formed biafra after nnamdi Kanu died.and it became one of the best and loveliest country I must say.
The north and west were together and the northerners took drugs to fukkk our women mercilessly and since we yorubas women love sex many women began to fall in love.our men were now open slave working while their wives moan from the bedroom.the men were weak and we're so afraid.some took rat poison,some jumped inside river etc.
Since no yoruba man was brave enough I took it upon myself and there was a civill war and I was the leader.i did JUJU as a true yoruba that I am and no bullet could touch me.I wore only pant without bra and I was shoting ak 47 and my brest was flapping as I was shoting.
My boyfriend ojukwu shaked me on the bed to make love to me as it was early morning already and I woked up.

Your mind is so f*cked up!
I really wanna know your brand of weed. O strong gan an ni!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Chibuezestan: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
It's time to go back home
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't demand for Biafra while at the same time you remain in Nigeria.
I think those clamouring for Biafra have not really taken the time to think what the implications are.

That said, I think I'm personally happy with this development. This what we want; for the Northerners to do something very stupid like this one. If they force the Igbos back home, it is not just Biafra that will emerge as a result, the Southwest too will follow suit...even if I have to personally lead my beloved Southwest out of Nigeria.

But the Igbos should be smart this time aroung; don't wait till they start attacking you. Leave the desert alone, and go back to your evergreen forest home. Allow the Northerners to lead the disintegration of this country; that would be answer to generational prayers.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by AgentSmith001: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
melody91:
mention Adekunle near Ojukwu's grave and see the coward's remain pick race
. you adekunle the child killer?

get out of my mention before i plank ur conehead

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by dabossman(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
technicallyrich:

I swear, you are technically mad. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Oblang(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
room089:
...... but why hasn't Ossy, 'mister nice guy', the acting present release a press statement at least through his aids and condemn such evil threat?

Is it not a threat to our unity as a nation?

#injuryotooneisinjurytoall

Same way ur leaders condemn Nnamdi Kanu's threat against other tribes right? See nobody has the monopoly of issuing threats. We all are just trying to be nice to one another.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by nagoma(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
malware:
Nnamdi Kanu right now: SO PERSON NO FIT JOKE WITH NORTHERNERS AGAIN NI? AREWA ABEG NA JOKE I DEY JOKE ABOUT BIAFRA.

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
maskid:

they wunt need to threaten u when they have been killing u in ur backyard since through herdsmen

shuput dia!!!
Nigga, i think You're mistaking me for your father

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Elbowroom: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
When that albino paw paw headed Nnamdi kanu was threatening fire and brimstone, abusing tribes and religion

IPod Biafura don't see anything bad there

Now hausa don issue threat, but see as igbos are shaking and pissing in their pants..

From the beginning we all fear hausa threats than igbo threats
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Obinwanneraphae: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
I can still see some comments were Nigeria is still called a zoo ,as a matter of fact the world at large is a zoo after all we r all animals ,or higher animals,I think Nigeria should be called d underworld
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by successgroup(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
The south west will also give all ibos to quit all region of the southwest soon. You guys want division, lets see how u will succeed with that. Am very sure. U all will soon call for that silly Nnamdi Kanu head when the heat begin.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by melody91: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. you adekunle the child killer?

get out of my mention before i plank ur conehead
Flaaty the fact is your Ojuucrook is a Class A asshole and fucking coward.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by guychidile: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
let not him that guides on his armour boast himself like he that put its off.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Braveryy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wow... Really? I love the Igbos this step shows that they want freedom, but not through war.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why won't they react when you guys are screaming biafra, declaring sit-at-home in their region and tweeting that they should be killed if they enquire about radio biafra I always say its FOOLS that follow that deluded kanu. Oya, make una pack go una biafraland nah, nonsense

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by DIMGUY(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wetin dey worry dis ohanaeze self. If they want their Nigeria, then good for them. Why are calling for security instead Biafra, or is it because of chain investment you have in the north.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by DIMGUY(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
successgroup:
The south west will also give all ibos to quit all region of the southwest soon. You guys want division, lets see how u will succeed with that. Am very sure. U all will soon call for that silly Nnamdi Kanu head when the heat begin.
All region or states go back to you GNS111
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Oju4190: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dis my igbo brodas self......is it not Wat u want? or maybe u ar not serious about secession in d first place . U cannot eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by DIMGUY(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chibuezestan:
My fellow Igbo's what arebyou guys still doing in the north, the lord is helping us out
No bi lai this is our chance is book title
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by bakila: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:
I don't think they'll try this with the Niger Deltans. grin

"Dem nor dey use Lion do scarifice"

God bless the NDR.
Niger Delta had issued their disclaimer against IPOB. The North want to help them actualize Biafra as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Oju4190: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls note......d urhobos,itsekiris,isokos,ijaws,ibibios,efiks,ikweres,kalabaris,ogonis,in short all Niger deltas ar not part of d so called biafra.How I wish ar so called Self claimed Jewish albino can get dis into deir thick skull

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by BabaAduras: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Flashmove:

Do you think of investment more than your freedom? Its better to die at home than to die abroad. After all people lost millions in MMM, If they should lose their investments for freedom , that will be good. My father lost his shops in Civil war, and that will not stop us from fighting for freedom.

Freedom is better Than Properties . Biafra is in my blood. Nigeria is just a transit for Biafrans .

You do not know what freedom is, so you can appreciate what you have. If you do, you will not beating the drums of war and hatred.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by fakati(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Whoever is responsible for that statement must be mad are there not hausas in the east ? We should learn to live together as brothers.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by cutecanson(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
who are the arewa youth? is it a mere section of som muslim residing in kaduna speaking for the whole northernans? hmmmm..smh even the christian northernans dont mingle with the muslim folk....how will that ultimatum be possible...British agenda, divide and rule.........we d waite for them......
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by lekbel09(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Aufbauh:
When Nnamdi Kanu was threatening violence against Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas, we were told by the IPOBians that there is no qualms about it.

How come there is panic in the East by mere ultimatum to ease their dream? Maybe they dont mean to go in the first place.

Summarily Biafra agitation is a joke taking too far.
don't drag yorubas into your tribalism mess we are nothing like Hausa cows
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Pavarottii(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
HenryWilliams:
He who has ears let him hear
The North has spoken.
All igbos should leave the North for their own safety.
This should even be a boon for the IPOB peeps.
BTW.. While y'all at it..vacate the SW too.
Na so country dey take start to divide. And that's Wat u praying for? No more oil for sw and north ooo. Cos Niger delta will break out. Anything that this ur post actualize. Look at d bigger picture . Not just dis .
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Okudiover(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Aufbauh:
When Nnamdi Kanu was threatening violence against Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas, we were told by the IPOBians that there is no qualms about it.

How come there is panic in the East by mere ultimatum to ease their dream? Maybe they dont mean to go in the first place.

Summarily Biafra agitation is a joke taking too far.

Who kwanu dey panic? Na parasites like almajaris suppose panic
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by wadetaw202: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
The North can't do anything...... They Need Igbos more than anything else.

Why not prove that by first leaving their region? If you are not just making empty noise about Biafra, you would have taken this opportunity and goan form Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife / "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.