Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... (826 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2017
"The tongue is a little member, and boasts of great things. Check out, how great a matter a little fire kindles!

And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defiles the whole body, and setting on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell in the end "

https://www.nairaland.com/3844425/northern-youths-order-igbo-out

Thank God notable individuals and organisations have begun to react to such madness..

https://www.nairaland.com/3845306/northern-youths-sack-igbos-afenifere

https://www.nairaland.com/3845347/ffk-reacts-hausa-threats-kicking

Amazingly, what is about to happen in Nigeria as I speak to you right now calls for serious thought, we need to give it lots​ of thoughts if we are doing the right thing or we are being pressured to do what is far beyond us. I tel you, these ignorant Northern youths aren't alone in the threats they just issued and I believe that if the government are being fair to everyone, the secretary and the chairman of the so called Northern youths should be invited for questioning immediately, because their tones and expression could lead to loss of lives and properties in the country.

Why won't they be invited if there is a functional government on hand. That's a far too bone to crack. What on earth were those lads thinking before they issued such threats to their so called brothers.. These goes to prove in the instant that the flesh and Spirit aren't brethren. No matter how hard you try to pet the swine not to be dirtiest, it will still swim in the gutter. having establish the facts​, I want to point out to the true followers of the truth of time... The country isn't the subject of conflicts.. It's all about the resources control, the inheritance and the owners of the country indeed.... I tell you the truth, if we must do the right thing today, let us call on the Government to call for questioning immediately these Goats... Do you ever think that any part of the world belongs to anyone? The earth is the lord and the fullness of them belongs to CHRIST JESUS as an inheritance and possession...

Do they ever think that they will inherit all the properties of the Igbo's just by threatening them to run away from their inheritance... I will see if indeed there is a government or we are just playing my friend my family politics...... And I call on the Northern entities to quickly come out in mass to condemn these madness if indeed they are not joint parties.. why didn't they say Lagos state... Or because some of their men have their investment in Lagos and port Harcourt....

My Igbo brethren, don't be threatened at all.... It's madness and we shall see the next moves.... One thing you should realise is that the Igbo have never destroyed or cause problems to Nigerians it has been "give us our rights fight" ever since.... Don't forget the North have given Nigeria a label which trillions of dollars have gone in to fight terrorism and madness. What is their problem in the first place..... Enough of this madness....
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by Pasidon(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Northerners
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by lightblazingnow(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Why
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by APCsupporter: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2017
ipob members together with ffk should be invited as well and the south easterners should tell us what is wrong with them and why they are threatening to go to war with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by DisGuy: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
I likr the fact there are about 1000 youth group representing all ethnic groups however inconsequential they are

And moreso the way everyone takes them seriously!!

No one bothers to check if they have any history
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by lightblazingnow(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
That doesn't rule out the fact that they pose a national crisis.... They should be questioned immediately

DisGuy:
I likr the fact there are about 1000 youth group representing all ethnic groups however inconsequential they are

And moreso the way everyone takes them seriously!!

No one bothers to check if they have any history
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by Alcatraz006: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:
That doesn't rule out the fact that they pose a national crisis.... They should be questioned immediately

So you don't need Biafra anymore? I am disappointed in the igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by kenny987(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:
ipob members together with ffk should be invited as well and the south easterners should tell us what is wrong with them and why they are threatening to go to war with Nigeria.

Where did the SE threaten war against Nigeria? Is the demand for self-determination equal to war in your books?
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by APCsupporter: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2017
kenny987:

Where did the SE threaten war against Nigeria? Is the demand for self-determination equal to war in your books?

have you ever listened to radio biafra or visited their facebook page? don't they insult other tribes even on NL? is that what agitation is all about?
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by DisGuy: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Sure if they are actually an organization

havr you noticed no single TV station has invited them to explain their threat? No single face to these organization?

I'm thinking of starting my own group so I can be call youth leader
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by lightblazingnow(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Peace

APCsupporter:

have you ever listened to radio biafra or visited their facebook page? don't they insult other tribes even on NL? is that what agitation is all about?
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by kenny987(f): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

My question was specific: where did the SE threaten war against Nigeria? Unless u mean that the exchange of words over social media is equal to declaration of war.
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by APCsupporter: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
kenny987:

My question was specific: where did the SE threaten war against Nigeria? Unless u mean that the exchange of words over social media is equal to declaration of war.

does it have to release an official statement? did Northern leaders threaten to kick you out?
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by kenny987(f): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

does it have to release an official statement? did Northern leaders threaten to kick you out?

In that case every tribe has declared war on the various parts of Nigeria at different times so don't peddle sectional lies. At least in all d drama no Easterner has demanded or ordered geographical relocation of non-easterners from the region. This current trash is an escalation and true representation of the North that they will rather destroy others than chart a peaceful course to resolution of burning issues that have festered for decades.

If that is the lifestyle u support and endorse that's your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by APCsupporter: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
kenny987:

In that case every tribe has declared war on the various parts of Nigeria at different times so don't peddle sectional lies. At least in all d drama no Easterner has demanded or ordered geographical relocation of non-easterners from the region. This current trash is an escalation and true representation of the North that they will rather destroy others than chart a peaceful course to resolution of burning issues that have festered for decades.

If that is the lifestyle u support and endorse that's your cup of tea.

sectional lies? I have seen some of ur dumb posts but I still decided to give you my time. I guess I made a mistake
Re: On The Quit Notice Issued By Northern Folks.... by kenny987(f): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

sectional lies? I have seen some of ur dumb posts but I still decided to give you my time. I guess I made a mistake

Care to bring up those posts u refer to as dumb? I wish u would

(1) (Reply)

Igbo-haters, The Arewa Ultimatum And Our Nation - Reuben Abati. / No One Has Told Me I Committed A Crime, We Have Freedom Of Speech –prof. Ango Ab / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.