Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,756 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You (34130 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by sweetilicious(f): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Have you now married? I am among the hustle forget woman crew, looking back, i feel it was a bad decision.....
okay
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Dindondin(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Why won't I break up with u, when I saw ur different pics with foreign girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding..
Sincerely speaking , If you can't wait for your bae who is away for at least 10yrs, then I doubt ur patience for JESUS 2nd coming.... grin grin grin grin
can you wait for someone for 10 years
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
pocohantas:

It's not mislead o! It happens.
Men even leave their wives for years in Nigeria, let alone girlfriend.

I know one my uncle kept waiting for years, he didn't marry her after every. She had to move on bitterly, I still see her.
any man wey dump im wife for another probably no love im wife in the first place cheesy.some men dey pray for any given opportunity to dump their wife.not all men love their wife.
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:

any man wey dump im wife for another probably no love im wife in the first place cheesy.some men dey pray for any given opportunity to dump their wife.not all men love their wife.

I agree 100%
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I agree 100%
Ty my brother.its in the same naija that some men when they move abroad they make every effort to bring their wives over to join them.cases don happen like dat na.some men just marry their wives out of marrying sake.dem no feel anything for them and when such a woman na the troublesome or nagging dat na even double wahalacheesy.tell me why wont the man run away if abroad open chance for amcheesy.if a man is lucky to marry a woman that he loves he fit catch more than a grenade for hercheesy.
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Ty my brother.its in the same naija that some men when they move abroad they make every effort to bring their wives over to join them.cases don happen like dat na.some men just marry their wives out of marrying sake.dem no feel anything for them and when such a woman na the troublesome or nagging dat na even double wahalacheesy.tell me why wont the man run away if abroad open chance for amcheesy.if a man is lucky to marry a woman that he loves he fit catch more than a grenade for hercheesy.

Lol @ if a man is lucky to marry a woman that he loves he fit catch more than a grenade for her... I agree again 100%... but did you listen to Bruno Mars this morning? grin A man that loves his wife, will go out of the way to make things happen
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ if a man is lucky to marry a woman that he loves he fit catch more than a grenade for her... I agree again 100%... but did you listen to Bruno Mars this morning? grin A man that loves his wife, will go out of the way to make things happen
haha how did u know?cheesy...yes o i listened to mars dis morningcheesy
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:
haha how did u know?cheesy...yes o i listened to mars dis morningcheesy

Lolz....I've been hungry for his songs thesedays, lemme download lazy song... grin Time to get lazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:
Most times its the guys that end the relationship because they want better prospects, wanna have fun and they believe it won't work out because of the distance

But the fact is it is very difficult for this kind of relationship to work out, both parties have to sacrifice and go through alot,

At the end of the day you might just want to ask yourself is this really worth it?

it's better to focus on yourself and your career than to go through a long distance relationship with little or no future. You gotta pay those bills homie

you fvcking bitch ass flirt

fuvck you
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by odaniel1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tokunboh bfs & gfs everywhere!
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Sydney17:
In 2014 I left Nigeria, having spent almost 2 years searching for jobs without any luck, I had a gal who was very 'loyal' despite my 'brokenness' grin! We were so much in love despite the usual 'lovers' ish!

I told her about my plan to seek greener pastures abroad (since naija dey fall hands), she agreed with me though reluctantly coz of what she read and heard about distance relationships!

In short I was able to secure a visitor visa to finally leave naija and seek a better life! Hmmm, it was a mixture of joy n sadness! A lot runs through my innocent mind! The thought of leaving my parents behind, the thought of someone taking my 'boo of life' like she likes to call herself dominate my heart! But of course the though of living a better life, escaping the noises of 'molues' and danfo thrills me!

Finally I will be able to provide for my boo and my siblings! But! Hey I was wrong! 'Nowhere in the world where trees bring forth cash instead of fruits', you really have to work! I made a vow to my gal to be back in December that year! Lol! And promising never to cheat on her! We almost made blood covenant sef (no blame me o)

First few months was hell! It was extremely cold! Like there are AC every where! Infact AC sef dey learn gan! We have to wake up early morning daily to look for off jobs! Despite the coldness! Gradually! The little dollars I brought from naija don finish! I have to pay for monthly rents, electricity, water etc!

Hmmmmm! As a naija boy d hustling spirit keeps me going! And of course I maintain communication with bae! We chat on whatsapp most times am free! We upload and tag each other pictures on whatsapp and et al!

But gradually the December I promised was drawing near, yet no plan to go naija sef! Firstly due to paper issues (most of us are illegal immigrant until when luck smile on u) secondly no enough cash yet back home due to accumulated bills! Gradually reality begin to stare at my face!

Boo will call and tell me how her friends were laughing at her! How lonely she is! How boring it is! How badly she needed to be fvckd! Etc! Of course am in thousands of kilometers away! In a cold winter stricken environment wishing for a miracle!

Well! After almost two years of waiting, things changed! The pictures on FB says it all! Perhaps she can't hold on any longer! When I confronted her with my observations! She raised hell! Of course we men are always the usual suspect! I wept for days! But what can I do? Bae started frolicking with diff guys and yet some idiots back home will start shouting 'guys abroad are cheat'!

Of course my friends around laughed at me for believing there's still love in Nigeria! And she told anyone that cares to listen that she left because she's so sure I will end up marrying oyinbo!!

Fast forward! It's been three years now I left home! Paper issue sorted! Even though we ain't super rich, we ain't as broke as we use to be! Bae is still single! Getting older! Turning to churches! Updating heart aches on FB!!

Ladies! The fact that your bf left naija doesn't mean the union is over, stop this inferiority complex! No white lady is sexier than u! No oyinbo is sweeter than u! Don't let friends and gossips breaks your heart! Your man will always be your man if you're patient enough! Sorry if am boring! Just wanna share my experience with u

Have been there before, not easy on both parts, its like that batman scenes in Dark Knight, where the two boats were given detonators , one boat filled with criminals and the other filled with normal civilians where each rationalized pulling the bomb on the other. She's sure you're going to cheat because its what its expected , and you on the other hand might be thinking she's prob cheating till one person acts on it, really if things were good in this country there'd be no reason to live for better options , but its better this way relationships will always come and go, but opportunities like what you have are rare. besides who's to say she wouldn't have left you even if you stayed behind. All the best bro
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Have you now married? I am among the hustle forget woman crew, looking back, i feel it was a bad decision.....

This is my fear too, but am curious why did you say so ? and what did you experience
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2017
pcguru1:

This is my fear too, but am curious why did you say so ? and what did you experience

One just feels empty, as one begins to go further...
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2017
supersystemsnig:

One just feels empty, as one begins to go further...

Oh that one, that's a norm that's fixable on a short term basis, I thought you meant something more severe
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Oh that one, that's a norm that's fixable on a short term basis, I thought you meant something more severe

Nope. Just this brov. The emptiness
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nope. Just this brov. The emptiness

You know when I left the country , I was so happy but when I got there I felt that emptiness too, my solution was alcohol and an unhealthy obsession with work, as in taking a lot of work just to keep me occupied. So I get what you mean, but am back in Nigeria, but the scenario is about to repeat itself as I might leave again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2017
pcguru1:

You know when I left the country , I was so happy but when I got there I felt that emptiness too, my solution was alcohol and an unhealthy obsession with work, as in taking a lot of work just to keep me occupied. So I get what you mean, but am back in Nigeria, but the scenario is about to repeat itself as I might leave again.

I can completely relate with you about this. I feel the same exact way. We were indoctrinated with hustle and leave women alone, but mehn, there's a void that craves for a woman O. I feel this same way, and us work to fill the void up, but there's that space..It's hollow. How are you holding up brov. Have you tried dating ladies on the forum ? There are amazing ladies and who knows, luck could hook you up with one
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I can completely relate with you about this. I feel the same exact way. We were indoctrinated with hustle and leave women alone, but mehn, there's a void that craves for a woman O. I feel this same way, and us work to fill the void up, but there's that space..It's hollow. How are you holding up brov. Have you tried dating ladies on the forum ? There are amazing ladies and who knows, luck could hook you up with one

No not dating anyone here, but I have friends here though, am sure things will sort it self out. wink
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2017
pcguru1:

No not dating anyone here, but I have friends here though, am sure things will sort it self out. wink

I wish us both luck
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by izaray(f): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
That shouldn't be a problem op, if you still love her, you can go ahead and settle down with her, the babe try, its not easy staying alone for so long.You check am now.
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Davicool1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
@op Girl � � Girl� I repeat � girls...... Fear them

Na my own be that....
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
pcguru1:

Have been there before, not easy on both parts, its like that batman scenes in Dark Knight, where the two boats were given detonators , one boat filled with criminals and the other filled with normal civilians where each rationalized pulling the bomb on the other. She's sure you're going to cheat because its what its expected , and you on the other hand might be thinking she's prob cheating till one person acts on it, really if things were good in this country there'd be no reason to live for better options , but its better this way relationships will always come and go, but opportunities like what you have are rare. besides who's to say she wouldn't have left you even if you stayed behind. All the best bro
thanks boss
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by princeduke2013: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Speaks my mind... really don’t know why there is so much emptiness on getting abroad.
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sydney17:
In 2014 I left Nigeria, having spent almost 2 years searching for jobs without any luck, I had a gal who was very 'loyal' despite my 'brokenness' grin! We were so much in love despite the usual 'lovers' ish!

I told her about my plan to seek greener pastures abroad (since naija dey fall hands), she agreed with me though reluctantly coz of what she read and heard about distance relationships!

In short I was able to secure a visitor visa to finally leave naija and seek a better life! Hmmm, it was a mixture of joy n sadness! A lot runs through my innocent mind! The thought of leaving my parents behind, the thought of someone taking my 'boo of life' like she likes to call herself dominate my heart! But of course the though of living a better life, escaping the noises of 'molues' and danfo thrills me!

Finally I will be able to provide for my boo and my siblings! But! Hey I was wrong! 'Nowhere in the world where trees bring forth cash instead of fruits', you really have to work! I made a vow to my gal to be back in December that year! Lol! And promising never to cheat on her! We almost made blood covenant sef (no blame me o)

First few months was hell! It was extremely cold! Like there are AC every where! Infact AC sef dey learn gan! We have to wake up early morning daily to look for off jobs! Despite the coldness! Gradually! The little dollars I brought from naija don finish! I have to pay for monthly rents, electricity, water etc!

Hmmmmm! As a naija boy d hustling spirit keeps me going! And of course I maintain communication with bae! We chat on whatsapp most times am free! We upload and tag each other pictures on whatsapp and et al!

But gradually the December I promised was drawing near, yet no plan to go naija sef! Firstly due to paper issues (most of us are illegal immigrant until when luck smile on u) secondly no enough cash yet back home due to accumulated bills! Gradually reality begin to stare at my face!

Boo will call and tell me how her friends were laughing at her! How lonely she is! How boring it is! How badly she needed to be fvckd! Etc! Of course am in thousands of kilometers away! In a cold winter stricken environment wishing for a miracle!

Well! After almost two years of waiting, things changed! The pictures on FB says it all! Perhaps she can't hold on any longer! When I confronted her with my observations! She raised hell! Of course we men are always the usual suspect! I wept for days! But what can I do? Bae started frolicking with diff guys and yet some idiots back home will start shouting 'guys abroad are cheat'!

Of course my friends around laughed at me for believing there's still love in Nigeria! And she told anyone that cares to listen that she left because she's so sure I will end up marrying oyinbo!!

Fast forward! It's been three years now I left home! Paper issue sorted! Even though we ain't super rich, we ain't as broke as we use to be! Bae is still single! Getting older! Turning to churches! Updating heart aches on FB!!

Ladies! The fact that your bf left naija doesn't mean the union is over, stop this inferiority complex! No white lady is sexier than u! No oyinbo is sweeter than u! Don't let friends and gossips breaks your heart! Your man will always be your man if you're patient enough! Sorry if am boring! Just wanna share my experience with u
. Baba regarding your post,is it possible to enter Australia with tourist visa and try to get a job? Without work permit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.