Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car (978 Views)

Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan / "Did You Bleach?": Williams Uchemba Asked By Fans Over Throwback Photo / "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car by Rhaspody(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Nollywood actor Yomi Fash-Lanso , has taken to Instagram to share what his dad did when a Pastor told him to sow his new car into his life.

Here’s what the actor said his dad taught him, it’s quite hilarious;

“When I was a kid, my dad bought a new car and drove us to church one Sunday. It was a prophetic service and our pastor was being used by God that day to deliver people from poverty.

Suddenly, our pastor looked at my dad and said, “Mr. Alamu, God is set to bless you” my mum jumped up and shouted excitedly, “Amen!!!” My dad was excited too.

The pastor then came closer, placed his hand on my dad’s head and prayed for him. As our pastor turned to climb the altar, the spirit of God told him something.

He stopped, looked at my dad and said, “Mr. Alamu did you buy a new car last week?” “Yes sir” my dad responded with much surprise on his face.

Then our pastor said; God said I should tell you to sow your CAR KEY into my life”

I was shocked that my dad did not argue with the pastor, he just put his hand in his pocket, brought out the car key and gave it to our pastor.

Chai… Aiyeeee ooooo…Mogbe
After about 5 minutes, my dad stood up, went outside the church, he didn’t even wait till the end of the service. I could see him entering Okada going home. “He must be very worried” I reasoned in utter fear and confusion.

After a while he returned to church with the SPARE KEY of his car and drove the car back to the house.

I was so stunned at what I was seeing.

So when I asked him why he acted that way he said: “Oluwayomi” always use your brain, the pastor asked for the KEY and NOT the CAR”! Thanking you so much my BABA for impacting knowledge.

So what can you say your own BABA TAUGHT YOU

1 Like

Re: See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car by tonyedouglas(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2017
lolz
Re: See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car by GloriaNinja(f): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2017
mtchew

Re: See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car by temitope277(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car by thesicilian: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
I keep hearing this same story in different formats.

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Flashes Butt At BET Awards / A Top Nigerian Celebrity Just Bought A New Car. Do You Know What Car This Is? / Wizkid Clocks 27 Today - Here Are 10 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.