Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Depend On God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Depend On God (572 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Giving Up On God And Going Back To The World ( edited ) / Why Do Some People Remember/call On God When The Bad Things Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depend On God by uchkochi(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2010
You cannot be looking up to man and claim to be looking up to God.In this year, God wants to prove Himself in your life but He requires ABSOLUTE COMMITMENT, TOTAL DEPENDENCE AND COMPLETE OBEDIENCE.In every step you shall take this year;if you truly look up to God, you will see His mighty hand in your life. omega cyber ministry.+2348052773865
Re: Depend On God by jagunlabi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2010
uchkochi:

You cannot be looking up to man and claim to be looking up to God.In this year, God wants to prove Himself in your life but He requires ABSOLUTE COMMITMENT, TOTAL DEPENDENCE AND COMPLETE OBEDIENCE.In every step you shall take this year;if you truly look up to God, you will see His mighty hand in your life. omega cyber ministry.+2348052773865
So i should become a zombie for god?Now that is very good for my evolution.Depend on god and do nothing by myself, for myself.
Make una see how "man of god" wan turn us into "zombies of god".
Re: Depend On God by ilosiwaju: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dependence! The main reason for our lack of growth and advancement.
Good advice ugochi.

(1) (Reply)

Should Yar'adua Be 'sainted' If He Ressurects (re-surfaces) From The Dead? / *people Beware* Food Poisonin, New Warefare Tactics In Religous Crisis. / What Kind Of Prayer Would You Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.